• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Shinjislover Loverz!!!!!!!

Years
    Come back to me when you haven't slept for just over 70 hours and on the last night of no sleep, saw colours when you were in a night club! XD

I will never, EVER do that again!

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    But you need sleep! XD You stayed up that long just for a night club? Are they that fun? I've never been to one before.​

Years
    But you need sleep! XD You stayed up that long just for a night club? Are they that fun? I've never been to one before.​
    No no no.
    Me and my mate were going through different games for 2 days straight pretty much.

We were going to go bed that night, but then we forgot it was our mates 19th.
    So we got dragged out! XDDDDDDDD

I got back at like, 7am O_O

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
    Years
    Last day of school was today. ^.^

That means finally I'll be able to get on MSN again, stay up later, etc... yay ;D

*pokes SL-sama* heya! O:

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Junki-chaaaaan! <3 *glomp* I lurve you. =3

EDIT: By the way, the list of members needs to be updated. Like, five other people have joined. XD

Last edited:

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Yeah, sorry about that Shinji. Iv'e been busy taking 3 hours tests like everday for the past to weeks. Sorry. I'll get to that right now. :)

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Yay! Thankies to you. =3 *huggles*

EDIT: Oh, yush, I forgot to mention. I have been given a new nickname thankies to Limey-chan (Cooltrainer_Mike). I shall nao be known as SL-hakase! XD (Professor SL) =3

Back