• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shinkita's not-so-big trade Thread

shinkita

RAWR!
Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2008
    Shinkita I'm not using my other thread anymore okay! So you were interested in these
    Interested in Torchic Chimchar Eggs and Igglybuff. I can get you those xD. I'd like a Skourupi,Eevee,and Duskull.
    Ill do Torchic for Evee, but you'll have to wait because I have soccer practice. Ill PM you when I'm back on
    Approximately 4 hours from now

Actually I can do like 1 or 2 more trades before I go. Add my FC

Last edited:

sdfs

Is graceful like Zuzu.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    Just wondering, what does the buneary know? I have a macho brace I could give.

shinkita

RAWR!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2008
    Yay back!
    Buneary knows Thunder Punch Ice Punch and umm I forgot other 2. I'll check if you want me to.

Could you give me some info on your movie Regigas?

BTW if you have a trade with me already PM me

Last edited:

sdfs

Is graceful like Zuzu.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    Wow, those are good. Would you like to trade for hte macho brace or do you only want the pokemon?

sdfs

Is graceful like Zuzu.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    Unfortunately, all I can give at the moment is an item. I just remade last night. Would you still be willing to trade?

sdfs

Is graceful like Zuzu.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    Mine's 4468 3364 5997. My name is Tape

sdfs

Is graceful like Zuzu.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    I hope you don't mind, but it's being traded on a bidoof (one of the two spares I have XD)

Thank you so much ^^

shinkita

RAWR!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2008
    No problem thank you too. BTW, didn't you give me that pokemon in a Give-A-Way?Lol
    List Updated

shinkita

RAWR!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2008
    I'm sorry I could totally give back your macho brace if you want it back sdfs

sdfs

Is graceful like Zuzu.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    No no, I'd like the bunneary. Beyond this, I don't mind giving away items. I decided to do an all normal team after I beat the game this time XD (I plan too far ahead). Enjoy the macho brace though ^^ If I come across any other items you wanted, I'll let you know.

shinkita

RAWR!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2008
    Alright thanks a lot you really helped climb up the trading ladder when you gave me your pokemon in the give-a-way

Detox

Buneary knows Thunder Punch Ice Punch and umm I forgot other 2. I'll check if you want me to.

Could you give me some info on your movie Regigas?

BTW if you have a trade with me already PM me

regigigas /w Adamant nature

lvl 100,in cherish ball

Attack-383
    defense-236
    Sp. Attack-163
    Sp. Defense-245
    Speed-208

holding a cutsap berry

Back