• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shinobi Life Fans?

Chikorita1992

I love Chikorita ♥
    Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2011
    Many, many years ago, a ninja named Kagetora devoted his life to protecting Princess Beni ("Beni-Hime"). Unfortunately, they were attacked and Kagetora was flung into a lake, and sank to the bottom… And is somehow warped to the future where he sees the princess Beni being kidnapped.
    Little does Kagetora know that Beni is not the real princess, but rather her descendant. Beni, on the other hand, thought that Kagetora was just a cosplayer. Beni, the daughter of a rich man has already been kidnapped a hundred times already... But fear not because Kagetora is here. Will Kagetora be able to go back to the past, or will he remain by Beni's side forever?
    Summary from: Onemanga.

I like this series a lot and I was wondering if anyone else likes it too? My favorite character in this manga is Kagetora. I like Beni and Kagetora's relationship because they go good together. They are incredibly sweet and funny. I like some of the action in this manga, too. Kagetora is a good ninja and body guard.

Back