• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Shiny 6IV ditto giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I'll be giving away 60 shiny dittos with all 6 IVs perfect. You can select the nature, the region and if you select an european region, you can also select a nickname. The first 60 replies get the dittos. I will be giving them away for easter Easter sunday-monday (20. and 21. of april). If by saturday, the 19. of april there won't be 60 replies, I'll wonder-trade the rest of them away.

WARNING: These dittos are hacked and I am not making them to be used in battle. I'm making them to make breeding easier.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Okay so, two things. 1. this isn't the place to trade and 2. even if this was in the correct place, you cannot offer hacked Pokemon. It's against the rules. Majorly against the rules. Don't do it, please. I don't recommend Wonder Trading them either. Majority of people do not like having hacked Pokemon. It could ruin someone's experience.

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back