• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny Adoption and Breeding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saerith

Fear My Glitter!
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 5, 2012
    cant link but the thread under this that says adopt a pokemon today, he might have one :) its a giveaway thread with 5 gen included ^_^

Pokemon Game Fan

The Batman
    Years
  • Wait so is that a deal then? :)

Totodile = free
    Milotic for a shiny Charmander
    Politoed for Piplup
    and either Male or Female Eevee for Shiny Chimchar?

and yeah, please make sure they're all male, Chimchar, Piplup, Charmander, and Totodile :)

Saerith

Fear My Glitter!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 5, 2012
    All male got it! and if your sure you want to give me those then thank you but you can give me azubat if you want i dont mind lol ^_^

Saerith

Fear My Glitter!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 5, 2012
    sorry i meant im not looking for anything for these, zubat was the first common pokemon i could think of.

Pokemon Game Fan

The Batman
    Years
  • So you're basically giving them away?

Wow, you're nice. xD

It's alright, I'll still give you my end of the deal, although maybe I can switch Politoed for one of my Hoenn Pokemon, cause I kinda liked it. xD

Saerith

Fear My Glitter!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 5, 2012
    yup giving them away :) and sure just whatever for them :)

Saerith

Fear My Glitter!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 5, 2012
    These are all ready going to bed will be up in 8 hours, tell me if i've missed anything

atif - Shiny UT Totodile (female), Shiny Trapinch UT, Shiny Charmander UT
    sunwriter - Shiny UT Totodile
    Pokemon Game Fan - Shiny UT Totodile (male), Piplup, Chimchar (male), Charmander,
    7Mufasa7 - Shiny UT Totodile, Shiny Adamant Hoothoot
    RoxieXReal - Shiny Modest Geodude, Shiny Houndour UT

Last edited:

Saerith

Fear My Glitter!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 5, 2012
    Right I'm available to trade for the next hour, also updated with some more UT babies. :)

7Mufasa7

Velohsytea
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2014
    hey can you trade now?

also instead of the shiny hoot hoot. i just saw you have a shiny jolly houndour. can we trade that instead.

Saerith

Fear My Glitter!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 5, 2012
    sorry just traded the jolly houndour, ill breed you another tomorrow though as its late here. you want the others just now or all 3 together tomorrow?

Saerith

Fear My Glitter!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 5, 2012
    duskshard 4th gen only sorry :(

7mufasa7 okay just nudge me whenever your on, also sorry for saying i didnt have the adamant hoothoot i was tired and didnt reallise until like 2 mins ago you were the one who originally claimed it i thought it was someone else lol i blame being tired :P I'll see ya tomorrow ^_^

7Mufasa7

Velohsytea
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2014
    7mufasa7 okay just nudge me whenever your on, also sorry for saying i didnt have the adamant hoothoot i was tired and didnt reallise until like 2 mins ago you were the one who originally claimed it i thought it was someone else lol i blame being tired :P I'll see ya tomorrow ^_^

lol no worries :)
    i'll hit you up tmrw. :)
    cya/

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back