• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny Beldum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2015
    Hey gang!

I got Pokemon Alpha Sapphire after the shiny beldum event but I really want one. Any chance someone could breed me one or trade me there's so I could breed a new one?

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • Hey gang!

I got Pokemon Alpha Sapphire after the shiny beldum event but I really want one. Any chance someone could breed me one or trade me there's so I could breed a new one?

Hi MacJohnson,

I moved your thread to our Quick Trades section.

Happy trading!

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2017
    Hey gang!

Unfortunately that's not the way it works. Having a shiny parent doesn't increase the chance of the offspring being shiny, it's still the same, extremely rare ratio that every other pokemon gets for being shiny. So you have the same chance of breeding a shiny from a normal Metagross as you do from the shiny metagross.

GengarsTeeth

Ghost Breeder
    Years
  • you'll have to cop one in a trade or breed one yourself. like howmander says it's the same shiny rules as normal, breed enough using a foreign ditto and you'll get one sooner or later. I got a shiny riolu on my 15th one hatched last night.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back