• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Shiny charmander ;3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raikou goes RAWR

But it means ily
    Years
    What should I do with it? I'm scared to ev train it in case I mess up D: and I dunno if I should evolve it into a charizard cuz then it's not gold anymore...even though it's a big black dragon and it's awesome :/

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    do whatever...who cares...If you **** it up just ask me and ill breed you another shiny Charmander...

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    If you're scared to evolve it, just do what I'm going to do with my eventually-even-if-it-takes-me-forever Shiny Bulbasaur and keep it a Shiny Charmander. xD;

Calder

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    If you're scared to evolve it, just do what I'm going to do with my eventually-even-if-it-takes-me-forever Shiny Bulbasaur and keep it a Shiny Charmander. xD;

I can breed you one...

Why don't you give it an Everstone and EV train it. That way you'll have a shiny Charmander forever!

-Lorenzo

Or you can use B button...that always works...

Raikou goes RAWR

But it means ily
    Years
    Yupyup. :D

when I wake up tomorrow I'll get right to it on the way to school. :P maybe I'll try trading my TRU arceus for another one and evolve it, I dunno. I just like the gold charmy. :D

Calder

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    Well excuse me, You still shouldn't be so rude to people though!

Maybe you shouldn't talk when you have no idea what you are talking about

Yupyup. :D

when I wake up tomorrow I'll get right to it on the way to school. :P maybe I'll try trading my TRU arceus for another one and evolve it, I dunno. I just like the gold charmy. :D

So your gonna breed with Arceus? what? Idk what you meant here o.o

Raikou goes RAWR

But it means ily
    Years
    Guys chill out no fighting in my thread. >__>

you can call me rai btw

I meant I'm going to trade a TRU arceus for another shiny char. I have 4 anyways.

Last edited:

CrashSmAshley

Ace Trainer
    Years
    Congrats Rai! I have a shiny Charizard in my team. I love dragon pokémon and he's my second favorite :)

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Guys, please don't go off-topic or insult other people - absolutuely no need for the latter and the firrst is just spam as well.

Anyways...it's up to you - and different people will advise different things. I wouldn't worry too much about messing up the EV training though - certain berries can remove the EVs Pokmon have meaning if you make a mistake you can start over with no problems (as long as it's not level 100 =P). Of course, getting another one will help as you can go both ways. =P

Think I'll close this now then - half of this is off-topic and the TO already is planning to get another anyways (and has the means to do so I suppose?).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back