• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Shiny] Shiny Charmander and regular dratini with great ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2016
    Looking for shiny charmander with good EVs, and regular dratini with good EVs as well.
    Im trying to get my team completed! Help would be appreciated. I have some legendaries to trade as well if you guys are interested.

Thank guys!
    (BTW this is my first post)

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2017
    When you say "EVs" did you actually mean EV trained, or did you mean to type IVs? I ask because I have a perfect 5 IV unhatched female Dratini that I can trade to you. Untrained, naturally.
    Code:
    Dratini [COLOR=#ff0000]♀[/COLOR] [Pokerus] (Poke Ball)
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Marvel Scale
    IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / X / 31 / 31
    Moves: Extreme Speed
           Iron Tail
           Dragon Rush
           Dragon Dance

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2016
    Yes! That's what I meant, sorry I am still learning a lot about this and the proper terms.

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2017
    Ok, well if you want the egg then you can have it. As for EV training, the Dratini has Pokerus which doubles the EVs it gains from battle. If you combine that with the Power Anklet/Band/Belt/Bracer/Lens/Weight or the Macho Brace hold items, then you can fully EV train a pokemon very quickly by way of horde battles.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back