• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny Design Discussion

Snorelacks

Ready to get burned?
    Years
    Garchomp could have been awesome! But no, they just made his chest a bit deeper orange. Look at this one that someone made:

Shiny Design Discussion

That's cool. It makes him look like a Scizor-Dragon. Why can't Garchomp be like that?

My least favorite shiny is definitely this:

Shiny Design Discussion

Breloom looks great when he's green and red. But that looks like someone threw up on him and he doesn't even care.

My favorite, though:

Shiny Design Discussion

Red. That other color was the only bad part about Lugia, and now it's red. Good job, Game Freak. You finally got one right.

Others I like:
    Shiny Design Discussion
    Shiny Design Discussion

Again, red. And green, too. Second best thing to red is green, and Scizor has both.

Others I dislike:
    Shiny Design Discussion
    Shiny Design Discussion

These are such eyesores compared to the real ones. "Oh, I know, let's make a big, angry mole magenta and blue! Let's make an awesome flying scorpion sky blue and lemon yellow!" The colors don't even fit together.

Back