• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Shiny Eevee Giveaway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Thank you for taking the time to share with us! That's really generous of you :)

I would adore a shiny eevee, if you have any left!

I have been trying to breed one for ages!

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    Ah,I've been trying to shiny chain for one for weeks with no luck so this is helpful. Any nature is fine!

timemagetim

Timemagetim
    Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2015
    I'd like to have one too. Any natures will do just fine :)

i would like one to not picky on nature
    FC 5301-1078-4628

Hey There. but do you still have any shiny eevee's left if I wonder?..

Hello, I am wondering about availability too. IF you have one with a hasty nature, that would be great but otherwise it does not matter.

I'd like one, I don't really care about nature or anything, I just love shinies :D

An Eevee please if you still have some left. No nature preferences.

Thank you for taking the time to share with us! That's really generous of you :)

I would adore a shiny eevee, if you have any left!

I have been trying to breed one for ages!

If there's still one left I'd like one as well :)

Ah,I've been trying to shiny chain for one for weeks with no luck so this is helpful. Any nature is fine!

I want one please :D I don't mind nature

Don't worry everybody still plenty of them left :) i have more than enough for all of you. send me PM's with your IGN, Friend code, and what times you are usually available to make a trade. I am traveling right now but i should be able to get to everyone soon.

Bone

The waifu of Lon'qu
    Years
  • May I please have one? I'd like Modest, Calm, Bold or Timid please!
    If not, any nature works fine! Thanks so much!

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2015
    I would like to have one if you're still giving some away. I'm fairly new to the 3DS/new Pokemon so I don't know how everything works yet.

Send me a PM if you'd like to give me one and I'll give you my FC.

Thank you

RetroFanatic

Warlock
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2015
    I'd like one Modest Eevee with IVs fit for an Espeon if it's not too much to ask. Preferably with its HA but I'd understand if it doesn't have it.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2015
    Hi! Do you still have any left for trade? I would love one. Natures etc don't matter! :)

timemagetim

Timemagetim
    Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2015
    May I please have one? I'd like Modest, Calm, Bold or Timid please!
    If not, any nature works fine! Thanks so much!

I'd really like one anyone is fine!

I would like to have one if you're still giving some away. I'm fairly new to the 3DS/new Pokemon so I don't know how everything works yet.

Send me a PM if you'd like to give me one and I'll give you my FC.

Thank you

Could I possibly get one

Are there still eevee's available?

I'd like one Modest Eevee with IVs fit for an Espeon if it's not too much to ask. Preferably with its HA but I'd understand if it doesn't have it.

Do you have any male eevee left? :)

Do you have any Shiny Eevee left? If you did, I would be very grateful for any nature. :)

Thanks in advance!

Hi! Do you still have any left for trade? I would love one. Natures etc don't matter! :)

Do you have one left? If yes could you give me one?

OK Giveaway now closed! It is far too much work to add everybody's friend code and make the trade and such so I will do a new method if distribution. Send me a PM with your IGN, and a pokemon you are putting on the GTS to trade for an Eevee. Choose common unwanted pokemon (Taillow, Zigzagoon, Wurmple, etc.) tell me the species, gender, level of the pokemon you deposit. Ask for an Eevee level 1-10.

Years
  • I'd love a shiny eevee please! with any nature :D

FC: 2509-3852-2082

I'm on my ds alot so just pm me when you're online and I'll come on :)
    I hope you still have one left :P

GengarsTeeth

Ghost Breeder
    Years
  • I'd like one please, I guess a timid or modest would be best please. I can give you a 4/5 IV gastly, a 5IV Rotom or a 5IV Garden Viv for it, thats all I have bred up right now as I only started 6th gen breeding today.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back