• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Shiny Female Frillish [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowmoon522

Master of Darkness & Light
    Years
    • Age 33
    • PA
    • Seen May 20, 2024
    1. Comment with your IGN below so I know who I'm trading with
    2. Deposit a Taillow, Wingull or Fletchling in the GTS (write in your comment which one you deposited)
    3. Ask for a lvl. 1-10 female (if you can) Frillish in GTS
    4. Write "dopamine" in your trade message (caps don't matter)

I will close this thread once all the Frillish have been traded!
    :)
    1. IGN: same as my username minus the "522"
    2. Tailow, lv 1 female holding a balm mushroom

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2020
    cant use gts, bc i didnt saw that pokemon yet, is it possible to trade normally?

Years
    Hello, I'd really like one of these, and thank you so much for your generosity! Here's my information:

1. Twizted25ID
    2. Wingull - Male; Level 3.
    3. Done.
    4. Dopamine

Thanks again!

Sent :)

1. IGN: same as my username minus the "522"
    2. Tailow, lv 1 female holding a balm mushroom

I think your Taillow was sniped. Can you check and try again? Please let me know when you've got another Pokemon ready.

cant use gts, bc i didnt saw that pokemon yet, is it possible to trade normally?

My friends list is full at the moment so I'd have to make space and that might take me some time. If you haven't seen a Frillish yet you can still ask for one on GTS. Just scroll down the alphabet until you see the "What Pokemon?" Option. Click that and manually input Frilish's name and it should work. Just make sure you get the spelling right. Give it a try and let me know when you've successfully deposited a Pokemon.

shadowmoon522

Years
    • Age 33
    • PA
    • Seen May 20, 2024
    I think your Taillow was sniped. Can you check and try again? Please let me know when you've got another Pokemon ready.
    it was, guess the shroom is to big of a bait for snipers... so this time i put a lv 5 ♀ tailow & a lv 2 ♀ fletchling. my ign is the same both my x & as

Years
    I've only got three left so because these people posted correctly first they will go to:
    Shadowmoon522
    MisterS
    Dwynn

I will send the Frillish over when I get home and will close the thread once they are all sent.
    Remember your reservation only counted if you followed all the steps.

Years
    I'd like to have one. ^_^

1. IGN: Mace
    2. Lv. 6 Taillow (male) deposited.
    3. Done (couldn't ask for a female, though).
    4. Done.

it was, guess the shroom is to big of a bait for snipers... so this time i put a lv 5 ♀ tailow & a lv 2 ♀ fletchling. my ign is the same both my x & as

Frillish has been sent :)
    (shadowmoon, I traded the Frillish for the Taillow)

thx, it worked^^
    ign: dennis
    pokemon: lvl 3 fletchling^^

I think the Fletchling got sniped. Sorry for the delay. Could you try again? Yours is the last one I have to give away.

shadowmoon522

Years
    • Age 33
    • PA
    • Seen May 20, 2024
    (shadowmoon, I traded the Frillish for the Taillow)
    thx.
    now i got 1 more for my shiny living dex that i'm making on my AS & the 2 fletchlings that got sniped oddly enough worked toward the alteration i'm currently applying to my living dex thats on my X, namely i'm making it so almost every pkmn i got in my living dex has a different ot #. now i just got to evolve one of the 2 extra frillish i got.

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2020
    well it was snitched again, but i send a new one!
    if it doesnt work, lets trade tomorrow, i am so sry!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back