• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny fever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I'm constantly annoyed when I'm on the GTS and people want Special Pokémon for shinies and even if I have the Pokémon, I cant trade it. I already have a shiny Pangoro so I don't want a Pancham. I am offering a Shaymin, a Resolute Keldeo, or a Therian Thundurus, or Yveltal for any one of these shiny Pokémon:

Chespin

Bunnelby

Skiddo

Furfrou

Espurr (male or female)

Swirlix

Inkay

Binacle

Helioptile

Amaura

Dedenne

Klefki

Bergmite

Noibat

PM me if your interested in trading! Thanks.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I have some shiny water Pokémon that I fished for, and an event shiny Giratina and a shiny Pangoro, but I don't really want to trade any of them. I do have three shiny goldeens that I fished for and I'm willing to trade because I need two to get shiny eggs.

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    I have some shiny water Pokémon that I fished for, and an event shiny Giratina and a shiny Pangoro, but I don't really want to trade any of them. I do have three shiny goldeens that I fished for and I'm willing to trade because I need two to get shiny eggs.

Just FYI even if you breed two shinies your chances of shiny baby is still the same ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back