• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Shiny giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2016
    if you still have the mons could u please trade me both the xerneus and the yveltal plz im available today any time

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2015
    can I trade that xerneas? I can trade this whole day and have many Pokemon so if you want a specific Pokemon just ask me! if not I'll just trade away a phanpy I got

FC:4957-3735-5513
    IGN: Zachory

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2016
    Hey,
    If you are still doing this, can I have a shiny X and a shiny Y please? Thanks so much!

I will be online tomorrow! Tell me when you can trade.

FC: 2766-8743-6671
    IGN: HAN NG

Years
  • If you're still doing this giveaway, i'm interested in the Yvetel. I'm pretty much available all day today and tomorrow, just shoot me a message.

FC: 5429-8495-1900
    IGN: Lauren

Years
  • If the giveaway is still going on, I'd be interested in the shiny Yveltal since I have X and can't get it in my game at all through story progression.
    My FC is 1221-0217-4651

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back