• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Shiny giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

天 (Caine)

Flower Child
Years
  • I'd love to have both Xerneas and Yveltal, please. My FC is 1005-9930-6220. I'll trade at your convenience, PM me a time and I'll be on.

Thanks in advance!

Axolotl

the Mexican salamander
    Years
  • Hey! I am so interested in either Xerneas or Yveltal shinies. If we could only obtain one, I would very much appreciate a Yveltal! THANKS -Axo

Hatsune Mika

FireRed Nuzlocke
    Years
  • If it's alright I know they are in high demand but I would like the shiny yveltal and xerneas please. Just in case my signature isn't right FC:4528-0285-6218

Katchelina

"...I hope a gentle light of hope will remain."
    Years
  • If possible could I have a shiny yvetal and xerneas?
    My fc and ign are in the trainer card in my sig. Is there anything you would like for them?

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2024
    Hey, could I get a pansear please? Thanks in advance.
    IGN and FC should be in my signature. PM me with times you're available to trade.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back