• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Shiny giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

D34TH4NG31

[DA]
Years
  • May I have a Shiny Yveltal and Xerneas please? To the websites time, I should be able to trade at around 5PM today, I'll check for a reply once I get on. Thank you very much if you can :D

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2016
    would i be able to grab one of each if possible, thanks either way!
    FC: 4227-5278-4285

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2016
    If you're still doing this, I would love the dratini, xerneas, and yveltal.

FC: 4270-1103-1878

jagjaguwar

Slowpokérus
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2023
    Hi, may I reserve myself a Shiny Yveltal for later? I'm currently at work at the moment and won't be able to trade for a while.
    I could PM you when I'm available next? Good thing it's a Friday today anyway!

Cheers :)

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023
    Hi, may I reserve myself a Shiny Yveltal for later? I'm currently at work at the moment and won't be able to trade for a while.
    I could PM you when I'm available next? Good thing it's a Friday today anyway!

Cheers :)

Yeah just let me know when you can trade

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023
    Everyone that have posted here please send me a pm and I will get to all of your requests over the weekend

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2016
    I this still available? can i get all of them too as well?
    IGN-Jofred
    FC-1092-1017-2513

Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2016
    Hey thought I'd give this a try if they're still available it would be really cool, if not atleast I gave it a shot haha. My friend code is 3840 - 7135 - 0199. Thank you!!

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2023
    Hi, still giving pokemon away? If so could I get one of each? IGN: Celeste FC: 3626-1530-2638, hit me up if you do, I'll add your code to my list just in case.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back