• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Shiny giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2020
    Technically, there's a 1/32,768 chance they will spawn with 6IVs, I'm not aware of any events being locked to 3 max.

I don't really trust a chance like that but they're not breaking any rules I'm aware of.

Really? I'm pretty sure they were locked at having 3 iv's each. I've downloaded about a hundred for my giveaway. All of them had exactly 3 perfect IVs, but they were all different and random. I can't imagine that it's a coincidence.

hhDude

Freeky Deeky
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017
    Really? I'm pretty sure they were locked at having 3 iv's each. I've downloaded about a hundred for my giveaway. All of them had exactly 3 perfect IVs, but they were all different and random. I can't imagine that it's a coincidence.

I haven't seen anything solid that confirms events are locked to 3 and I've read people getting 4 or 5 in rare cases but it's the internet so who knows.

And to be clear I totally don't believe in legitimate 6IV events, 1 in almost 33,000 (higher if they have a good nature) is an insane amount of soft resetting and I don't believe someone actually sat through that twice.

But there is a chance, and they're "legal".
    Maybe a moderator can correct me if I'm wrong.

Years
  • How did you get a six IV shiny Xerneas and Yvetal? I think the shiny forms are only available through events, which aren't six IVs. Are you sure they're not hacks?

they're guaranteed at least 3ivs in gen6. the other 3ivs are down to rng and luck. I've gotten 4ivs from some gen6 events

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2016
    I'd love a Dratini, if you're still giving them away? What would you like in return? 1822-0222-9746 is my FC and IGN is Andrei.

MudderHacky

Consider the asp.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2017
    I would love to have that dratini! I've already added your fc so feel free to add mine if you're still doing this.

Ewer70

Cloner/Breeder
    Years
  • could i get the shiny yvetal and shiny xerneas?
    fc: 0404-6920-7466
    Ign:branflakes

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back