• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny Gold Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueShadow

Banned
Years
thx a lot, im now heading over to the poke league but i cant find waterfall :/

Waterfall is inside the ice path. It is near the entrance.

help I got shiny gold and i went to azeala town I faced the rocket grunt and he had a weird pokemon it was 2 giant question marks.Ill try and get a picture soon​

That happened because you didn't patch the ROM correctly. Try to patch the .ips file with a different firered ROM and don't use the old save file.

Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2010
List For Pokemons Available In Every Route, Caves, etc.

Can anyone pleeease list out the pokemons available for each and every place where pokemon can be found?
The pokemons are SO many, I have no idea where to start OR where to find'em.
perhaps ZEL may be able to help us?

By the way, WHY did ZEL put the pikachu behind the main character's house? And the weird "pika pika" thing....

Last edited:

Kikue

Pokemon Trainer
Years
Can anyone pleeease list out the pokemons available for each and every place where pokemon can be found?
The pokemons are SO many, I have no idea where to start OR where to find'em.
perhaps ZEL may be able to help us?

By the way, WHY did ZEL put the pikachu behind the main character's house? And the weird "pika pika" thing....

Download at this link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/lwxl38. Note that I didn't make this, the credit goes to Giovanni Boss (it requires Excel or program able to read the .xls files). Hope that helps. And for the Pikachu.... It's like a bonus for us to complete the pokedex. Guess the Pikachu was enjoying the apples ^^ Either that, or it may just like the main character. But who cares!!! I'll take the Pikachu XD. PIKACHU!!!!! -hugs a Pika plushie-

Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2010
Thanks a lot! I has certainly saved me lotsa time for searching them.
Note: [spoiler*]remove *you can use walk through walls cheat to get past Fuschia and then surf to Seafoam Islands. That way you'll get to catch Articuno. And Cinnabar to restore the fossils too![/spoiler*]

Years
  • Seen Jul 14, 2020
why my gyarados is a regular one instead red gyrados?

If you just caught a regular magikarp and raised it, of course it's going to be normal.
If you're talking about the one at the Lake of Rage, then you encountered a glitch of some kind.

Years
  • Seen Feb 28, 2009
If you just caught a regular magikarp and raised it, of course it's going to be normal.
If you're talking about the one at the Lake of Rage, then you encountered a glitch of some kind.
iam talking about lake of rage, i did some resets to see if is a bug but is always blue

Years
  • Seen Feb 28, 2009
Then you aren't using the latest beta. Go download the beta 5 and it will be red. Always.
i already download it but when i enter on pokecenter i cant move and all graphic are messed up(already fixed), since i already got gyarads before he will still regular

Last edited:

Kikue

Pokemon Trainer
Years
Hello! So where can I find a leaf stone and a fire stone? I know that you can get some from Bill's grandfather if you bring a certain pokemon and that you can the fire stone from one of the dragon trainers in dragon's den. I remembered when I played crystal was that some trainers will call you to give you items including evolutionary stones, it is true for this hack?

Years
  • Seen Jul 14, 2020
Hello! So where can I find a leaf stone and a fire stone? I know that you can get some from Bill's grandfather if you bring a certain pokemon and that you can the fire stone from one of the dragon trainers in dragon's den. I remembered when I played crystal was that some trainers will call you to give you items including evolutionary stones, it is true for this hack?

As of the current Beta, no you can't get evolution stones off the 4 trainers that you could get them off in crystal, I can't recall if Zel said he would add it. So it would be Bill's grandpa as you mentioned who you need to get a stone off.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Theres also a Firestone in one of the houses in the Safari Zone, Fushcia

Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2010
How do I get red/ blue/ or whatever color ball at Radio Tower in Goldenrod?
What are the odds? 1 in 1,000,000?

Years
Hi. I've been playing Shiny Gold alot and heard that you need to save on the game (not on a shift+f1 slot) to continue playing after the pokemon league (I've just gotten the 8th badge). I've deleted the .SAV file and switched to 128k flash and tried saving but I still get the same error message. I've also started a new game and tried saving and that didn't work either. Is there a way to fix this?
enViable, read this, I think I have to put this in a spoiler
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back