• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny Gold Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
Years
  • Since the game is a hack of FR, you should be able to find Tiny Mushrooms on wild Paras (assuming Zel didnt change it). The Big Mushrooms are rarer, but you can also find them on Paras too. As for Celebi go to Bulbapedia or some place and look up Celebi's Generation III move list.

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2008
    were i can find a parasect with an big mushroom or tiny mushroom

were is this bulbapedia or what it is

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
  • You can find Paras in the Bug Catching Contest and on some routes (sorry cant remember all of them right now). You just either have to catch them or use thief to get the mushrooms.Bulbapedia is a pokemon wiki that has really good info on the actual pokemon (just google it), they have a list of moves for Celebi.

There are Paras in Ilex Forest

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2008
    were i can find a parasect
    question.
    all parasects holds a mushroom

did shinygold beta 6 release yet

Last edited:

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Can someone post the link to Beta 6? , and the one I did find was Beta 5

and if beta 6 is finish can you post it here?

The Beta6 has not yet been released. Beta5 will do for now.

i jut finish beta 5
    and now i want to play beta 6
    but i can't find beta 6
    pls. can somebody post beta 6 in this thread

There is no beta 6 yet.
    He said that it will come out soon.

kk
    but what will be the new beta

there will be a new locaction

pls. if beta 6 is release can you

post it here.

were i can find a parasect
    question.
    all parasects holds a mushroom

did shinygold beta 6 release yet

If you take a look to your posts, and to the answer I and Night Blue gave you a few days ago, then you already know that the Beta has not been released yet. So stop asking for it!!!, the only thing you get from insist so much is to become annoying and losing everyone else's respect for you. So, just take some time and read the rules, and if you have questions related to what is already released, then go ahead and make them in this thread. Once the next Beta is ready to be released, the thread on the the Hacks Showcase will be reopened. No asking for dates!

Now, regarding to the question of the mushrooms, there's another way to get the tiny ones. Before you do the Team Rocket event at Mahogany, there's a shop seller who sells the tiny ones, you may want to take this chance as after you finish the TR event that shop will be replaced with something else and then you'd have to stick to finding Mushrooms on the Paras and Parasect.
    About where to find Parasect, they can be found easily on the "grass" floor of the Victory Road.
    If you still have questions about Poke's movesets, try this: https://www.serebii.net/pokedex-rs/

About Ralts, remember you can find it inside the ruins, after talking with the puzzle.

Nalesnik

My mom thinks I'm cool
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2008
    ok, but is beta 6 released yet? jk, jk, :P

k, serious now, is feebas/miltotic in the game? if yes where can i get it and how does it evolve? by lvl? water stone?

Night_Blue

STFU
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2011
    I don't think he\she is in the game yet.
    There is also going to be a differnt way to evolve him\her too.

Art

GSC Master
    Years
  • First of all I wanted to say you've done an incredible job on the G/S era remake Zel. You have great attention to detail, and the new trainers ect. that you have added are very refreshing(I am facing the Elite atm). The metal series always was my favorite. I was wondering where you got all those delicious looking graphics, (some of them look suspicously similar to diamond and pearl...) Fire Red looked good, but not quite like this... I also was curious as to what tools you use, as I am interested in Creating a new game using Fire Red as a base(most of the tools I have found seem to be for ruby/saphire). Anyho, keep up the great work!

-Art

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Feebas is not in the game, but it'll be in the next one (as I think it is time to get it :P)

And, Art, I really cannot reply to you about that (it's not a SG related question), all I can tell you is to search the Toolbox, or if you want, just PM me.

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2023
    Not sure if this is something you can answer or whatnot... but if I ported Shiny Gold X to a flash cart, could I upload it to Diamond like I would FireRed? Sorry if this is out of place.

Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2010
    can someone help me...i try to save my game but if i saved it my emulation crashes i dun now y??can someone help me..

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2008
    what will i do so the tranier in my pokebeeper
    will fight me when i call them once

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Not sure if this is something you can answer or whatnot... but if I ported Shiny Gold X to a flash cart, could I upload it to Diamond like I would FireRed? Sorry if this is out of place.

In the end, SG is just a hack of FR, which means IT IS like FR, and it'll be able to connect to Diamond, but, I wouldnt suggest you to use it for cheating reasons :(

can someone help me...i try to save my game but if i saved it my emulation crashes i dun now y??can someone help me..

It crashes or it simply says it cannot save? 'Cause I dont think the emu should crash (unless there's a problem with the emu)

First: Are you using Visual Boy Advance? If so, just close the emu, find any .sav or .sa1 generated for the game, and then open the emu, and before loading the game, go to: Options->Emulator->Save Type and make sure Flash128k is set on. If it is then you can load the game without problems, and it'll be able to save.

If you are using a different emulator, then, I'd recommend you to get VBA.

what will i do so the tranier in my pokebeeper
    will fight me when i call them once

They will not want to battle you as easy as that. There's a randomization involved there, so it may take a random ammount of tries till you get the rematch. By the way, dont forget that once you get a rematch, calling other trainers for one is useless, as another "timed event" turns on, which means you should walk for about 4-5 minutes and then call people again to get another rematch (you could use that time to battle against the trainer you got the first rematch in the first place)

bian

Years
  • i'm so sorry if i ask this again but i cannot get it. what route should you catch entei,suicune and raikou? and do you need to walk on the grass to make them appear?!!

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • Hey all where are all the moon stones hidden?

Up to date, there is one in the Tohjo Falls, and the other will be given by Bill's grandpa in Cerulean Cape. You can also try catching wild Lunatones, sometimes they will have one.

i'm so sorry if i ask this again but i cannot get it. what route should you catch entei,suicune and raikou? and do you need to walk on the grass to make them appear?!!

Nope, they don't appear randomly in the grass, you will see their sprites standing in a route, so if you enter a route and don't see them, you can go out and retry.

yo dudes can someone help me i cant find the last hm waterfall?

It's in the Ice Path, in the first floor, in a ice floor puzzle.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back