• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny Gold Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkAkatsuki

Into the night~
Years
    • Age 29
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 3, 2010
    well i need help:

HOW MANY ORAN BERRIES DOES I T TAKE TO FEED THAT MILTANK FEEL BETTER NEAR ROUTE 27-28 AND NEAR EURATEAK CITY???

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2008
    midnight beat or anybodyy! can anyone help me get rocksmash on pokemon shiny gold. i looked everywhere and i cant find it. where can i get it?

Years
  • Go to the place where you caught/fought Sudowoodo. Then go a few steps right and talk to the fat guy. He'll give you rock smash I think.

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2008
    Rock Smash

When you kill/catch sudowoodo talk to the fat guy to the right he will give you HM Rock Smash.

I have a question, is it normal that my map is all weird and shows like islands?

Years
  • When you kill/catch sudowoodo talk to the fat guy to the right he will give you HM Rock Smash.

I have a question, is it normal that my map is all weird and shows like islands?

Are you sure you're playing the latest version? 'cos I think the first version with correct flying and map is 5.

DarkAkatsuki

Into the night~
    Years
    • Age 29
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 3, 2010
    allright..........
    to get rocksmash, i thnk that you goto beat sudowoodo pokemon with the water thing then you talk to the guy who is fat near it he gave you rock smash.

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2008
    thank you very much :D and i just finished all that. and i have to go to kanto but idk how to get passed the waterfall. what do i need to go threw? or what do i have to do?

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    hey zel. I noticed something.
    This ain't alarming, but...

When talking to POKeMON, in the official game, they will cry as their message box appears but why is it in Shiny Gold, the message box goes first and then it is followed by their growl?

Shenanigans

Well, I tried to achieve the same thing again ('cause I saved the game at another slot right before Ho-oh, thanks to the VisualBoy) and it even works when you Run away from battle.
    my question is: will using the masterball cause any problems with the game?

ssj92

ShinyGold got me hooked!!!
    Years
  • my question is: will using the masterball cause any problems with the game?

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2008
    Does anyone know a good move set for scizor and when should i use a moon stone on scyther to make him scizor? (What lvl)

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2022
    hey im playign shingy gold, so i got the ghost buster, now i go to the ghost in cerulean in order to go to the power plant but it says ghost couldnt b identified or something lyk that, can any1 help me? is there something i need to do 1st? thanks

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    hey im playign shingy gold, so i got the ghost buster, now i go to the ghost in cerulean in order to go to the power plant but it says ghost couldnt b identified or something lyk that, can any1 help me? is there something i need to do 1st? thanks

go back to Johto and talk to Morty...

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • hey zel. I noticed something.
    This ain't alarming, but...

When talking to POKeMON, in the official game, they will cry as their message box appears but why is it in Shiny Gold, the message box goes first and then it is followed by their growl?

Because that's one of the things I've gotten used to do like that since I learned scripting, and it's also one of those things that I'm really not up to changing as it's not a big problem, like you said.

Does anyone know a good move set for scizor and when should i use a moon stone on scyther to make him scizor? (What lvl)

I guess that kind of question is not too related to the hack, more like to one the Pokemon games' threads. But I guess anytime is fine to evolver Scyther, as in the end, Scyther and Scizor are pretty similar (they learn moves on the same level, and with the exception of one move, they'll end up learning the same moves)

Movesets, I cannot give, not my area. You should ask for that in the GBA generation threads.

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2022
    hey zel or any1 can u tell me wat to do about the huge rock in the rock tunnel? or is that 4 the next beta or final release? :S ty!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back