• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny Gold Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2009
    i freinds,
    I have a problem in vermillion city
    I can't use radion to wake the snorlax
    & there isn't a poku flute?

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2009
    From old guy in Radio Tower in Lavender but ya have to first solve problems in Power Plant.
    By the way did ya just come to Kanto? If yes then don't mind Snorlax :)
    Thanks, but I can't go to the power plant there is a ghost in the root between power plante & cerulean city?

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2015
    Is there any place where I can see what pokemon evovles at which level, mainly Machop, Geodude, and Abra.

gameplayinfreak

nooby nooby
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2016
    Thanks, but I can't go to the power plant there is a ghost in the root between power plante & cerulean city?
    ok see the thing is you have to find the ghostbuster. i wont tell you where to get it but il tell you to look in buildings where team rocket attacked in the past (meaning in fire red/leaf green yada yada yada). save them and youll get it BUT it doesnt work so you have to find someone who knows about ghosts (COUGH COUGH ONE OF THE GYM LEADERS OF JHOTO COUGH COUGH). then just go back to cerulean with the fixed one and capure or kill the two ghosts on the east and west side. nothings on the west except grass but the power plant is to the east. the rest is easy to figure out. its a water gym and someone stole an electrical part i wonder what he did with it to try destroy it? oh btw how did i get a second master ball? i caought ho-oh and i somehow got another master ball

gameplayinfreak

nooby nooby
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2016
    what do i do now? i beat the elite 4, got every possible kanto badge, stopped the poketheif ***** like 3 times, stopped team rocket, celebi, ho-oh, snorlax, the week-family, and thats about it. i also beat carlos at cerulean can i fight him again anywhere. and what about my other rival? the red haired one, that is? can you get lugia? im not bothering with jirachi, and the dogs

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
  • For sone odd reason, everytime I Click the start button to open the menu my game crashes (I only just started -.-')
    Any suggestions?

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • what do i do now? i beat the elite 4, got every possible kanto badge, stopped the poketheif ***** like 3 times, stopped team rocket, celebi, ho-oh, snorlax, the week-family, and thats about it. i also beat carlos at cerulean can i fight him again anywhere. and what about my other rival? the red haired one, that is? can you get lugia? im not bothering with jirachi, and the dogs
    Silver stops attacking ya after Victory Road. Lugia is available after ya got Silver Wing from elder in Pewter in Whirl Isle

wolf : weird bug... maybe repatch?

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2018
    I got the latest beta but i can't find that kangaskhan baby could someone help me? i saw a picture from it and that pikachu girl in whack

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2009
    please help...
    I cannot go to Fuchsia City.
    It looks like the game have some problem 'cause the image has a kind of distorsion.
    Maybe I am playing a corrupted version?

Drone94

Squirtle Rules!!!
    Years
  • Help I Want These Pokemon

Hey does anyone know where i can find Hitmontop or Hitmonchan?

I got the latest beta but i can't find that kangaskhan baby could someone help me? i saw a picture from it and that pikachu girl in whack

Go in the Rock Tunnel all the way at the end you will find it and battle the mother.

Ok is it possible to catch Deoxys?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back