• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Shiny Gold Morty Help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2011
    Hey,
    I beat the elite four and the champion and carlos, etc.
    I'm trying to get past the ghost in cerulean. I've been told I need the ghost buster so I went back to the burnt tower and Morty is not there. I can't rebattle him at the gym because when I go there he just tells me he's jealous of my skillz ;). What do I do? Help!?!?!?!?

Nikorasu

Shut down the devil sound
    Years
  • Not to sure this should be in this section, why don't you ask on the shiny gold hack thread?

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • Hey,
    I beat the elite four and the champion and carlos, etc.
    I'm trying to get past the ghost in cerulean. I've been told I need the ghost buster so I went back to the burnt tower and Morty is not there. I can't rebattle him at the gym because when I go there he just tells me he's jealous of my skillz ;). What do I do? Help!?!?!?!?

He should be where you found the Dogs. If he isn't, you might have a broken patch, go to his thread and download the latest one, that's all I can suggest you.

And since Shiny Gold is a hack and not an official game, I'm afraid this doesn't belong in here D:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back