• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
  • Hmmm... was playing through my Black 2 for fun, but I am staring at Virizion now... I think I'm going to be like a certain Eevee and sit here soft-resetting for a while :)

I sincerely hope that it doesn't take too long for you my friend.
    I still haven't attempted any soft resetting besides a few fossils several weeks ago. It didn't pan out and I got bored of reviving fossils over and over.:/

Sandslash Fan

Spikey Boi
    Years
  • Well, since I won't be able to use the Dream World any longer, there isn't a point to beating the game quickly. Popping in the cartridge for some shiny attempts won't be the end of the World :)

Years
  • Forgot to mention that I hatched a shiny Goomy accidentally while breeding for a competitive one the other day! That was cool.

I also found my 3rd shiny Totodile a couple hours ago. Now I have the complete Chikorita and Totodile lines in shiny form.. Yay! xD

Congrats on Watermelon! Noibat is beautiful ^_^

Years
  • So i bring some shiny news!

One of my favorite shinies of 5th gen decided to shine tonight and after......
    only 109 eggs!!!!!!!!!!! (a new record for me)

This wonderful shiny female venipede hatched on my white version so quickly i had pretty much no reaction at first. I was just thinking to myself... wait.. thats a little different looking.. its sort of brownish instead of purple? No..... Wait.. It can't be... NO WAYY.

Here are some pics!

2qin1q0.jpg

27zvytx.jpg

Its a lonely nature so that is +attk and -def, so thats not too bad.
    Cant wait to evolve her into a shiny scolipede, shiny scolipede looks awesome! :D

2zxxr1k.jpg

I am open to nickname suggestions!
    Gl on your hunts!! (you are so close TheShinyEevee I can feel it!)

Last edited:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Hey hey! In honor of the coming anime episode about Shiny Magikarp, I went to try to catch get one. I caught one in 30 minutes! On route 22. I do not plan to evolve him sense I have a Gyarados already.

Ability is Swift Swim, Male, and Has a modest nature.

Not the best pictures with them being blurry as heck, but here they are.
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Sandslash Fan

Spikey Boi
    Years
  • Got a shiny Minccino in my friend's safari. I was running around trying to find a free. shiny Eevee, but a poke's a poke :)

Adamant Technician... with a "terrible" Attack stat. *sigh*

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    Dawwwww! Watermelon is so adorable! Congratz! ^^

Watermelon looks awesome. Great job on the ivs and nature :)
    Congrats on Watermelon! Noibat is beautiful ^_^

Thanks guys! She's since grown into her name and is tearing people apart with her melon-y power. If anyone has seen Avatar: The Last Airbender, I tend to call her my Melon Lord.

My newest quest is to hop on the charmander train. Choo choo~

So i bring some shiny news!

One of my favorite shinies of 5th gen decided to shine tonight and after......
    only 109 eggs!!!!!!!!!!! (a new record for me)

This wonderful shiny female venipede hatched on my white version so quickly i had pretty much no reaction at first. I was just thinking to myself... wait.. thats a little different looking.. its sort of brownish instead of purple? No..... Wait.. It can't be... NO WAYY.

Here are some pics!

2qin1q0.jpg

27zvytx.jpg

Its a lonely nature so that is +attk and -def, so thats not too bad.
    Cant wait to evolve her into a shiny scolipede, shiny scolipede looks awesome! :D

2zxxr1k.jpg

I am open to nickname suggestions!
    Gl on your hunts!! (you are so close TheShinyEevee I can feel it!)

Congrats! Venipede is an awesome shiny! Especially at the Scolipede stage. I'd say name it Crimson. But that's just me.

Hey hey! In honor of the coming anime episode about Shiny Magikarp, I went to try to catch get one. I caught one in 30 minutes! On route 22. I do not plan to evolve him sense I have a Gyarados already.

Ability is Swift Swim, Male, and Has a modest nature.

Not the best pictures with them being blurry as heck, but here they are.
    Spoiler:

It's still a good shiny to get! Congrats~

Got a shiny Minccino in my friend's safari. I was running around trying to find a free. shiny Eevee, but a poke's a poke :)

Adamant Technician... with a "terrible" Attack stat. *sigh*

Like you said, a shiny is a shiny. Congrats all the same!

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
  • Welcome to the club, sharn.lalala! The shiny I'm most pumped about owning would have to be my Eevee, the first (and only) shiny I've hatched via the Masuda Method. Also, Umbreon is my favorite shiny, which is why I mmed Eevee.

Congrats on all the new shinies!

This week's random hunt is… Bergmite!

Sandslash Fan

Spikey Boi
    Years

• I sincerely hope that it doesn't take too long for you my friend.
    I still haven't attempted any soft resetting besides a few fossils several weeks ago. It didn't pan out and I got bored of reviving fossils over and over.:/
    I'm on the wall about waiting for a shiny Virizion... maybe I should just be trying for a neutral nature and move on. B/W 2 is my "for fun" cartridge now... well Pokemon Y is too, but I'm lazy and haven't traded off my mega stones from it yet.

I can always grind through a second time and try to reset. For now... hatching Eevee eggs again while I decide.

Years
  • I'm on the wall about waiting for a shiny Virizion... maybe I should just be trying for a neutral nature and move on. B/W 2 is my "for fun" cartridge now... well Pokemon Y is too, but I'm lazy and haven't traded off my mega stones from it yet.

I can always grind through a second time and try to reset. For now... hatching Eevee eggs again while I decide.

Whatever you decide to do, I know you will accomplish it:)

Everytime I see that you have posted here, I look forward to seeing what you have found, and to see if you hatched that spritzee, XD. Or eevee,;)

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2020
    Hi,

This club seems like it would make shiny hunting a lot of fun. Lots of activities and challenges.

So far I have

From trades: Shiny Snivy, Tepig, Terrakion, Machoke, Luxray, Charmeleon, and gamestop Entei, Raiku, and Suicune.

Have gamestop Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina.

From Random Encounters Golbat, Golduck, Goldeen, and summer form Deerling.

From in game Gyarados and Haxorus.

My first shiny aside from Gyarados was the female shiny Golbat, which I named Lady Luck. Since then my luck with shines went up. The Deerling was the most memorable. I was leveling up Pokemon and was facing many Deerling. Was getting a bit tired of them when I noticed the different colored flower on its head (sound wasn't on).

I have caught them all, so now I want to catch all the possible shinies. Ill start with hatching Bulbasaur with the shiny charm. Good luck with the hunt!

Back