• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2024
    Hey all! Congrats on any shinies since my last post. I've been busy but I've managed to get up to 11.3k Chimchar SR's, taking a little break from the stubborn monkey.@Nackles42, don't give up yet! 105 SR's is really a tiny number, my longest SR hunt is 15,763 SR's for my Shiny Charmander. The important thing is too multitask while hunting to not get too bored, and focus on obtaining the awesome shiny(which Ho-Oh certainly is!). Anyway, right now I'm focusing more on my Sneasel MM on Y. I've only hatched 17 eggs for this so far, and I'm getting 15 boxes of Sneasel eggs right now, then I'm gonna mass hatch them all. Best of luck guys!
    ~MistressofMightyena~

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2014
    Thank you @Kirozane and @MistressofMightyena, lately i've been watching Pokemon x wifi battles on YT as i do it and its not that bad. The main reason i'm intimidated is besause i plan to do all the legends in HG shiny... that includes...

Ho-oh, Lugia, Kyogre, Suicune, Moltres, Zapdos, Articuno and Mewtwo.

May possibly SR the roamers too...

Also, someone gave me a shiny mewtwo in pokemon x so i may not get that one in HG

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    Thank you @Kirozane and @MistressofMightyena, lately i've been watching Pokemon x wifi battles on YT as i do it and its not that bad. The main reason i'm intimidated is besause i plan to do all the legends in HG shiny... that includes...

Ho-oh, Lugia, Kyogre, Suicune, Moltres, Zapdos, Articuno and Mewtwo.

May possibly SR the roamers too...

Also, someone gave me a shiny mewtwo in pokemon x so i may not get that one in HG

I wouldn't recommend the roamers. They're complicated and a huuuuge hassle. I wish you luck on the others however.

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    Congrats on the shinies!

This week's random hunt is… Squirtle!

I'm finally playing X again. I took a break at the end of December and just started again last week. I stopped after getting the 4th gym badge. I just got the final badge earlier this evening.

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2014
    I know it is good to only have one goal but im currently MM'ing Eevee on X. Ho-oh can wait. Shiny Sylveon can not.

DarkPoke001

Newfound Love For Togekiss
    Years
    I was trying to breed a Shiny Squirtle for the Weekly Hunt, ended up finding a Shiny Wartortle in the Friend Safari!... kinda counts right? :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2024
    Pink, pink, pink! That's right, Shiny Sneasel after 434 eggs! Shocked me so much! Just browsing the net, egg hatches, BAM, Pink! He is Jolly, with Ice Punch as an egg move and hatched in a Heal Ball! Thanks again to Storm for getting me a female Japanese Sneasel in a heal ball! So surprising I thought it'd take at least 1k eggs! WHOOOO~ :D I'll get his exact IV's after I ev him. I named him Rogue! :) Good luck to all!
    His IV's: 30/28/19/29/12/10
    ~MistressofMightyena~

Last edited:

G-Money

Polychromatic Iridescence
    Years
    The June Monthly Quest!!

Happy June! Two of June's birthstones are pearl and moonstone, so...

To complete the quest, you must catch two shinies obtainable in Pearl or evolvable with a Moonstone! Standard weighting applies.

The contest lasts until midnight EDT on July 7th, 2014.

Good luck and have fun!

Current Dex Status:

[001] Bulbasaur - Razer302 (February 18th, 2014)
    [004] Charmander - Kirozane (March 25th, 2014) / Kirozane (March 27th, 2014)
    [007] Squirtle - Kirozane (April 3rd, 2014) / Champion Lunis (May 22nd, 2014)
    [010] Caterpie -

Welcome to all of the new members and congratulations on all new shinies!!

Last edited:
    Years
    The June Monthly Quest!!

Happy June! Two of June's birthstones are pearl and moonstone, so...

To complete the quest, you must catch two shinies obtainable in Pearl or evolvable with a Moonstone! Standard weighting applies.

The contest lasts until midnight EDT on July 7th, 2014.

Good luck and have fun!

Current Dex Status:

[001] Bulbasaur - Razer302 (February 18th, 2014)
    [004] Charmander - Kirozane (March 25th, 2014) / Kirozane (March 27th, 2014)
    [007] Squirtle - Kirozane (April 3rd, 2014)

Welcome to all of the new members and congratulations on all new shinies!!

How many of each of those do we need for the shiny dex again? I bred a shiny squirtle on May 22nd.

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2024
    Hey all. One of my online friends was able to help me get a pic of Rogue(now a Shiny Weavile):
    Spoiler:
    ANyway, yesterday I managed to get 15 boxes of eggs of Eevee, my next hunt, to evolve into Sylveon.I'm breeding them with Bold natures, and Wish in quick balls. My Japanese female parent Eevee also has max IV's in Speed/SpA/SpDef ^_^, and her HA! I hatched 15 yesterday, and will hopefully hit 100 hatched by the end of the night. I have a question also, how does the shiny dex work? I might have shinies that can go towards it..Good luck all!
    ~MistressofMightyena~

G-Money

Polychromatic Iridescence
    Years
    How many of each of those do we need for the shiny dex again? I bred a shiny squirtle on May 22nd.

Gah, you're right!! Sorry, I totally forgot to add that to the Dex. It's updated now, and so the current hunt is for Caterpie!

I think it is 2, but I may be wrong. But you can work together with other people. One person doesn't have to get both of them.

Yup! Although if you get the shiny in Gen 3, 4, or 5, you only need one!

Years
    Thanks for the clarification:)
    I have a caterpie in a Love Ball that I might just have to work on breeding after I finish this lotad I am working on.

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    Congrats on the shinies!

I was trying to breed a Shiny Squirtle for the Weekly Hunt, ended up finding a Shiny Wartortle in the Friend Safari!... kinda counts right? :)

Yes! Every form of an evolutionary line counts toward the weekly hunt. It doesn't have to be the first one. Congrats! (And sorry for not responding sooner.)

This week's random hunt is… Gothita!

DarkPoke001

Newfound Love For Togekiss
    Years
    Nice! I always try to complete the weekly hunts, as they are just a small way of keeping me motivated to play :) time to look for that Gothita :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2024
    I reached 135 Eevee eggs today, was hatching the next batch of five, on the last egg(the 140th) a beautiful Silver furred Eevee popped out! I named him Paws, he's Bold with his HA. I cannot believe he shone this fast! I only got Sneasel last Friday too! :D I don't know his full IV spread yet as I have yet to EV him, but I know he has flawless SpDef! So happy haha, even though I still have 312 eggs left to hatch in my boxes xD. Best of luck all! *snuggles Paws*
    EDIT: here's his exact IV's: 29/14/6/11/31/14. Plus a friend of mine helped me get pics:
    Spoiler:

~MistressofMightyena~

Last edited:
    Back