• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
neopolis3 said:
Yeah, uh, is that Shiny Dex a list of all the shinies people in club have or something?
yup. our goal was to capture every shiny. but now it's kinda confusing because the one who maintains that list isn't around much and we had a series of lies...

Rikku-chan

&#9829;Neko-Girl&#9829;
Years
Hi fellow members! I've always loved shinies and try to catch the shiny legendaries, but I've never had the patience... But now that I've joined the club I've been thinking about starting my Emerald version over(after trading my other shinies to one of my older versions of course)and this time not stop till I catch all the legendary Shinies. But before I do that I wanted to see what other members thought. So should I start over or not?

Marvo

Elite Trainer
Years
So how do I get legendary shinies? Just save and keep turning it off? I know you have to walk aruond for normal shinies, but thats a long process on its own, so I'm thinking that legendaries are a challenge beyond that.

Rikku-chan

&#9829;Neko-Girl&#9829;
Years
Marvo- Yeah that's basically what you do. Go to Legendary. Save before you fight it. Then keep battling it over an over until it's shiny. Note: I have a Shiny Jirachi, but I got it a different way. But I know it's possible to get the others like that because my freind caught a Shiny Groudon.

BTW: What does everyone think should I restart my Emerald or not?(read my previous post).

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
um... i dislike legendaries. it's my policy to only use them for dex completion. but, i can see how excited you are about legendary shinies *looks at rikku's sig.* i think that if you get all of your decent pokemon/shiny pokemon off the game first, and maybe some of your better TMs you kinda need to have some more legendary shinies to justify your sig. my advice: go for it.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
um... i don't think anybody's dumb enough to trade a shiny horsea for a "bellsport." is he using firered or something where he can't get a bellsprout? cuz i dunno if i believe that the pokemon you were hunting for suddenly appears in your brother's game... is this the same brother who was "messing with your PC account"? *skeptical look*

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
Latios Lover said:
yes it is him and hes playing fire red i had like 5 bellsport
yes but as ryan said if he is playing fr like me xD he cannot find a single one a good trade seeing as you can get horsea in both versions, and as ive said before some people dont care about shinies. im soo happy seeing metalmarios card thing no one has a shiny pideot but me =)

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
i decided to make my own card... i hope MM doesn't mind... i just made a request a few days ago and didn't want to burden him with another just because i wanted a different sig theme.

Rikku-chan

&#9829;Neko-Girl&#9829;
Years
rsgh5 said:
um... i dislike legendaries. it's my policy to only use them for dex completion. but, i can see how excited you are about legendary shinies *looks at rikku's sig.* i think that if you get all of your decent pokemon/shiny pokemon off the game first, and maybe some of your better TMs you kinda need to have some more legendary shinies to justify your sig. my advice: go for it.

OK then it's decided! I will get all my best pokemon out of the game and start over. This time the legendary shinies will be mine! BTW I fixed my sig to show what I'm currently hunting instead. Better now?

Last edited:

omega-g

eon trainer
Years
  • Seen Jun 21, 2008
Can I join? i only have one shiny its a spinarak
lucky.bmp
, but im tryin to get a charmander and slugma

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
omega-g said:
Can I join? i only have one shiny its a spinarak
lucky.bmp
, but im tryin to get a charmander and slugma
yes, you can definatly join. if you're a friend of yamiZ, then you're welcome here. and good luck with your charmander and slugma. you should get a trainer card to show your connection to the shc (if you want to, go here)

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Psychic Dragon said:
May I join? I have a shiny Charizard, Dragonite, Flygon, & Rayquaza. And I'm looking for a shiny Absol & Eevee.
sure, you can join. wow, 2 new members and it isn't even 10 30 (pacific time)...

Rikku-chan

&#9829;Neko-Girl&#9829;
Years
Update fellow members! My cousin caught a shiny Sharpedo last night! I'm gonna try to get him to trade me it! I think he'll do it. He's so dumb he probably doesn't even know what a shiny is! :D Wish me luck!

Back