• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
whatever... he's from the UK and he's cool. therefore it works for you.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
a lucky egg?? what...? never heard of one of those... but congrats on the shiny chansey. and yes, this' where you join the SHC. just tell us what shinies you've captured (if any) and we'll let you be a member.

Entemo

Aquatic Overlord
Years
Ive never caught a shiny but ive breed a shiny houndour, and on my old silver i had the shiny rhyhorn [found it in victory road]. So do i qualify???

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
you qualify if you want to hunt for shinies. that's the only criteria. so, welcome aboard. i'm the freak in charge here.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
no, you need a female magmar and a compatable male (doesn't have to be a magmar). and marill's aren't that hard to find... but shinies definatly are.

Chevelle

Venomous Arachnid
Years
hi, Metal mario told me about this place, I've read a few pages and I decided to join.
Well, if you go to sppf you'll know Black Widow, who has eleven shines.
Thats me.
Currently, I have:
Magneton, Groudon, Voltorb, Charizard, Sceptile, Blaziken, Oddish, Snorlax, Wigglytuff, Lileep, and Metagross.
I cherish them, and would rather have a single shiy than a poekmon with perfect IVs and stats anyday.
So am I in?

Entemo

Aquatic Overlord
Years
I caught two new shinies!! They are Horsea and Lugia (took 5 hours to find it though). I got a question can you catch shinies on emerald and r/b/y

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
you can't get them in r/b/y but you can catch them in emerald (supposedly... i've never caught one, but i'm searching).

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
congratulations on being the 3500th poster in the SHC... wow, that's a ton of posts... ahhh! our club's the best!

Entemo

Aquatic Overlord
Years
Wehey for me, and then i yell Double Wehey for me my egg is due to hatch right now!!! Woopee and i just found shiny Sentret! YABBADABBADOO

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
ok... i think you're full of crap... (sorry) but you've just claimed to have captured 3 shinies in a day... i've been shiny hunting for nearly a year and i only have two. from my experiences running this club, new members who claim to capture loads of shinies are liars...

Back