• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Yay! New member... I'd give you rep if there was still rep to give. Yami Z... you're out of your mind if you think you can catch all the shiny fire types... I'm trying to catch 6 shinies so that I can have a shiny team, and that's crazy enough...

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Ya, you are acting like a co-owner. It's crazy. I'd think you were sucking up, trying to get rep, but rep is gone... So I question your motivation to act in such a manor. Anyway, welcome to the SHC OrangeMew! You have an impressive lineup of shinies.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 8, 2013
I have no shinies. But I do try to catch shinies when I'm not trying to beat the game. ;3

BeameR

Lover
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 17, 2006
ok well welcome aboard, just dont give up in like 3 days like most people do

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Welcome to the SHC, kool dude. It's the best club. What are you currently hunting for? This is, after all, the shiny hunters club, not the "I have a shiny, look at how great I am!" club.

Iron Spriter Josh

Noob Terminator
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 11, 2006
ryan said:
ya... i if i came across a shiny koffing i'd use my masterball. i wouldn't risk it.

ok, ill make a shiny-hunting roster
number one:
Zangoose/Scyther/Scizor/Sceptile with false swipe
1 Paralyzing pokemon
1 psyduck or whatever with damp
Haxx passtrapping umbreon

40-50 ultra balls
40-50 timer balls
1 master ball
=/ weird huh....

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
I'm not a big fan of false swipe pokemon... A lot of pokemon have moves that damage themselves ever so slightly which is quite frusterating... Though, damp is good to have, as is mean look (for legendary shiny hunting). Question: will a legendary have the same stats every time you encounter it? I mean like the dogs or lati@s? Is it possible to keep finding them with different stats or not? I'm thinking of going after a shiny legendary after sudowoodo, because it would be quite a mindblowing find.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
I suppose so. So if I encounter one and it isn't shiny... reseting can't help me? Well, I'll catch whichever I find a couple of times and see if the stats line up. If they do... then I won't bother trying to catch one. But if they don't line up... I'll keep looking. After encountering them once I know how to corner them fairly well. I'm a smart guy.

Years
i have a pink wooper,a brown mighyena,i almost caught a pink lugia!!!!!,and i have a shiny mewtwo,and a shiny anorith and im looking for a shiny spoink and a shiny trapinch

Last edited:
Back