• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Sky_Ace

A life dedicated to animals.
Years
In order to catch a shiny you have to look long and hard...Each time you bump into a pokemon there's a 1/8991 chance it'll be shiny.

Years
Raquaza master said:
I'm working on geting a shiny Manetric.I'm expecting it soon :)!
You were extremely lucky to have gotten a shiny Rayquaza on the first day of hunting. Finding shinies usually takes much longer. I found Ariados two months after Ludicolo, and that's about my best.

pokexproduction said:
also shiney do you have to catch the wild pkm??srry if i might ask too much questions,i never had a shiney before:(
Finding shinies is truly random. There's nothing that will improve your odds. Just look. You don't need to have previously owned a Pok?mon for it to be shiny (thus, the people with shiny starters). It does help, since the catch rate of the Repeat Ball is enhanced, but for nothing more.

Raquaza master said:
In order to catch a shiny you have to look long and hard...Each time you bump into a pokemon there's a 1/8991 chance it'll be shiny.
1/8192. Most numbers in these games are powers of two. This is both because it's easier to compute (bit shifting/masking as opposed to divsion/modulo), and to reduce correlations.

I really think I'll get Emerald in the next few days or so. Once I've boughten the last of my textbooks, and find some time when I have no assignments to play it! ;)

BG pokemon freak

Has 6 Shiny pokemon ... YAY
Years
no shinyes seen ! but I might soon get traded one :)
the opportunityes are shiny Spinda, Tentacruel and Poochyena ! wish me luck!!!

Years
lugia1992 said:
hi can i join too??? my shinies!
zubat
ratata
groudon
kyogre
rayquaza
drowzee
camerupt
shuckle
moltress
mewtwo!!!!hi im just new here but can you pm me someone who may concern!!
Yes, you may join. Watch your step!

Sky_Ace

A life dedicated to animals.
Years
I'm thinking of trading my emerald for leaf green.This time I won't cheat at all :).You guys made me realize that it is so much funner when you don't cheat.

BG pokemon freak

Has 6 Shiny pokemon ... YAY
Years
No shiny progress and I even cant contact the people with the shinyesa :(
Btw I am 100% sure that I have not acidently cnocked out a shiny in my entire gameplay because I know all pokemon :P !!! that calms me when I read posts which say "I saw a shiny but I knocked it out because I didn't know what it was" If I had actually done such a thing I would probably tear my own skin doun :P

maxxa

ice pokemon pwn
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 10, 2011
i would like to join i have a lvl 60 shiny weezing

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
Whoa, calm down maxxa, ryan and the Co-Owners usually read old posts, so repeating the question over and over is not necessary and it SPAMs up the club! >.<

Originally posted by Mighty_Mightyena99:

Hello! Could I please join this club? The shinies i have got and caught are Shiny Torchic (which is now a Blaziken) and also a Shiny Poochyena (which is now a Mightyena).

Whoa, Shiny Blaziken, that?s what I?m hunting for! XD
But I?m breeding for it! How?d ya get yours, by resetting or by breeding?

And talking about my hunt...

SO MANY PAGES WENT BY IN MY ABSENCE, AND THE SPAM HURTS MY DEAR EYES. >_<

Well, ignoring the SPAM... Congrats on all your achievemets people!

I?ve been hatching lotsa more eggs, I think I am well over 500 already! If I only payed attention to the time I took in hatching eggs and (almost always) releasing the Torches, I?d know.

But I DO know that I have been hunting for at least 15 hours already!
I really DO love breeding. ^__^

My current Day-Care Torchic pair is a male with a 31 IV in Hp and Atk, and a female with a 31 IV in both Defense and Sp.Def! ^___^

This is going to get me GOOD CHANCES of getting a baby with 3 maxxed out IVs! This rocks!

Not only am I breeding for a Shiny, this way I also get some Torchics I can train to give out in tournaments if I organise any (Hey, SOMEONE must organise the Portuguese championships, no? >_<), AND there are good chances of me getting a VERY well IVed Shiny when I do manage to get it! b^__^b

And since I checked out ALL the pages of this club, I saw "I am hunting for a Shiny Absol, I didn?t get it yet!" from LDD MANY times, and I really think you deserve some good stuff, I really think you deserve quite a lot of respect of keeping up with this hunt after so much time! ^_~

I wish you lots of luck, as well as lots of luck to everyone here!

P.S: I really believe the 9.15 Cycling Road thing was a glitch in Sapphire... O.O
I REALLY have to try it A LOT after I get this hellish Shiny. XP

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
Runasutaru said:
And since I checked out ALL the pages of this club, I saw "I am hunting for a Shiny Absol, I didn?t get it yet!" from LDD MANY times, and I really think you deserve some good stuff, I really think you deserve quite a lot of respect of keeping up with this hunt after so much time! ^_~

*BOWS* Thank you.

On that note, after a two hour break on Victory Road last night I moved back to Route 120 today, and yes still no shiny ABSOL...

This afternoon I switched games from Emerald to Sapphire and hatched around 40 more ABSOL EGGS and had no luck there either.

Back