• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
  • Congrats on the Shiny Ditto, you lucky girl!
    You?ve got a Shiny Eevee, one thing I NEED, not want, NEED, because I NEED a Shiny Umbreon! XD ...And now ya get a Shiny Ditto, the Shiny that looks like a Shiny form of the opponent when it uses Transform? LUCKY! XP

I hope you succeed in your next hunt also, whatever you choose to hunt! ^_~

Well, nothing new over here...No Shiny, no Pok?rus(I WISH. XD).
    I?ll report my status from time to time...Still training against the Shuppets...
    I?ll post in a bit!
    *Sings the Shiny Song*
    We should make one up. XD
    For now, it is just a melody with the sound of stars twinkling in the background, the main melody being the Diving jingle when Underwater. XD

Years
    • Age 37
    • They/them
    • Canada
    • Seen Nov 8, 2023
    Runasutaru said:
    WHAT?!
    Dude, what kind of Ytmnd thing was that that it caused such a reaction? I feel like killing the creator of that Ytmnd. >.<
    The ytmnd didn't cause my friend to attempt suicide. They were making fun of a depressed kid who actually DID commit suicide, and I especially took great offense to that considering the situation with my friend. Among other things, the kid posted a bulletin on his myspace, which ended, "im soo sorry<3", and I got the feeling Munna was taking a jab at him with that remark which was conveniently identical. Probably not, but I just couldn't let it slip.

Lucky_Clover said:
    BIG FAT YAYNESS! finally find (and caught)meh shiny Ditto !

*calms down*

After exactly 56 houres , found my shiny !:classic:

Need... more.... shiny's.....
    Congrats on the Ditto! *is the first to do the new shiny dance!*

I've played through New Mauville on Emerald, and I see now that there are no Voltorbs you can't avoid talking to (yes, Jaws, talking to Voltorbs! XD). The only Pok?-ball-on-switch you can leave alone turns out to be a Full Restore. This means you can't save in front unless you're willing to pass up the New Mauville quest until later, or not progress. (The only reward's a TM24 and a Thunderstone, so you'd not be missing much.)

Last edited:

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    MetalMario said:
    About two months ago, there was a particularly heartless meme that developed on ytmnd which particularly got me upset, since I have a friend who tried to commit suicide. If you haven't seen it, my apologies, but still try to avoid that exact phrasing.
    x_x oops i have very sincir apologies, i know a few people like that but they're getting all the help they need.....
    nae change because... people dint call me Munna, and well they do now xP

Last edited:

BG pokemon freak

Has 6 Shiny pokemon ... YAY
    Years
  • I have finally reached the 30 post count. does that mena I am a full member :P

no shinyes encountered during the last few days except for those in the trainer tower ;)

Last edited:

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
    Years
  • *Melancolic tune is heard in the background*

Friends, if there is something you should not do, it is to play Pok?mon while in bed at 10:00 PM, under LOTS of covers, while EV Training.
    I fell asleep while playing and I found it laying down on my bed, on, when I woke up. - -;
    I fell asleep in the middle of a battle against a Zubat. XD
    EV Training makes people sleepy. Yes, this is the first time I fall asleep playing Pok?mon. XD
    Well, I didn?t get to finish training the Blaziken due to this, so I don?t have to hurry anymore to lend it to the guy... I?ll finish his EV Training at least then now. XP

Wish me luck on (possibly) finding a Shiny Zubat while at Spd Training! ^__^

And the cool news of SHC... YAY, I AM NOW FRIENDS WITH MY TWO FAVE HUNTERS EVER! XP
    *Hugs M.M and LDD*

Thank ye. *Bows*

Also...M.M, you happened to put her in your list of fave hunters too... I KNEW IT, YOU?VE HAD A CRUSH ON HER ALL ALONG THIS CLUB?S HISTORY! I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KN-*Is shot*

Heheheheh, sorry, feeling a bit hyper today. XD

And with that, I shall finish training Ni the Blaziken now!
    *Uses Mist to hide herself back into invisible mode*

Last edited:

Sky_Ace

A life dedicated to animals.
    Years
  • That's happened to me too once :P...I fell a sleep when I was playing my silver >___<...
    *Edit* Hey Runa, when you use a...ummm what was it?...Slugma (I think :P) what ability does it have to have to cut steps to hatch a egg in half?

Last edited:

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
    Years
  • Slugma?s ability for that is called Flame Body.
    But this ability ONLY cuts the steps to hatch an egg in half while PLAYING IN EMERALD.
    It will only work there.
    In Fire Red, Leaf Green, Sapphire and Ruby it won?t.
    Also, if you need more info...
    If you?ve got a female of the Pok?mon you will be breeding with a nature you want the babies to have, just attach an Everstone to it, and, if I recall correctly, the baby has got a 50% chance of inheriting that nature.
    IVs are also passed down. Two from one parent and one from another. The IVs chosen from the parents are random and you can?t control that choice.

Well, I stopped playing for a bit, I felt like drawing a Quilava. Maybe I?ll show ya guys the drawing when I finish it. XP
    Maybe even recolour it to its Shiny colours! ^__^

And now I shall go back to colouring it. See ya guys in a bit!
    I?ll hunt in a while... And M.M, I have been doing the NEW Shiny Dance all along, what right have you got of stealing my merit? XDDDDDDD
    ROFL, just kidding.

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
    Years
  • Well, I?ve finished them! And may I tell you that recolouring the drawing to its Shiny form gave me a bit of Shiny Hunter hunger for one. XD
    Maybe when I finish the Pok?dex I?ll reset for one. Or breed for it. ^__^

I?ll go back to EV Training that Blaziken in a bit, and then go back for breeding. I?m still hoping to find a Shiny Zubat!

Pics:

Quilava.png
    Quilava
    ShinyQuilava.png
    Shiny Quilava

Don?t they rock? XP
    Well, back to EV Training now! Wish me luck!
    *Uses Mist again to go invisible*

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
    Years
  • Hmm, no Shiny Krabby yet? Well good luck on that, you don?t find only Krabbys there, or do ya?
    Well, I hope ya find it anyways!

EV Trained a bit more, last level up my Blaziken got he went up +16 in Spd. XF

Hey, did anyone bother to check our post count? We are nearing the Misty Club quite fast right now! ^__^

The Shiny Hunters will ALWAYS rule supreme in the end!

*Makes battle cry*

CHAAAAAAAAAAAARGE FULL SPEED AT...THE WILD!!

*Everyone finds a Shiny and makes a post to reveal the happening, causing a post rush inside the club*

WOOT, POST RUSH!

*Does the NEW Shiny Dance and showers all with yellow stars made of paper*

Hehhehehehheh...The probabilities of such happening are very, VERY small. I wonder if M.M could make an estimate with his all mighty maths capacity. XP

Wellz, back to the training session... ^_~

Last edited:
    Back