• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
ya, and giving cofounders of cool clubs is a good way to earn instant respect *cough cough*

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
don't get too angry, otherwise you'll kill it when you do find it. you'll just be like:
"graaa! you've been evading me for so long!!! i'll teach you a lesson!!!!"
and then you'll blow it out of the water (well, maybe not, you seem to have some self control)

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
Years
Well shiny hunting is soo hard XD but thats why I like it and why I get so happy when i find one lol

Pokemon_Veteran

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 23, 2005
I don't have any shinies yet but I've been searching for a while now.

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
Years
Yeah, someone did. But that's okay, you still got a shiny to add to your personal collectoin!

Hey, does anyone want to look for Catterpie? That is the only one we need of the 1st 22 pokemon.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
so som1 found metapod then evolved it?

skinny do u moderate this tread wen aaryns not ere?

Last edited:

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
Well, the way this works (at least the way I think it works?), is when you catch a pokemon, all the pokemon in it's evolutionairy set are added to the dex... Exept for those like Eevee and Tyrouge, where you only get one of it's evolutons per shiny.

I think that's how Aaryn wanted me to do it, if you want me to do the dex another way, Aaryn, go ahed and tell me.

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
pokemunna said:
skinny do u moderate this tread wen aaryns not ere?

No, I just happen to be here a lot. PazzKat, and rsgh5 are second, and third in command.

You can find a lot of information about the club on the first two posts.

Kiri

Breeder & Berry Grower
Years
*sigh*
I've been looking for shinies all my life, but I've never seen one. I'll join!
Can anyone give me tips? Where most people have found shinies, etc?

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
hi kiri
im a noob at this but looking at my ruby i found i caught shiny sanshrew and thx for the card as well

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
i hunted last night... no luck though *grumble grumble grumble...*

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 6, 2007
pokemunna said:
hi kiri
im a noob at this but looking at my ruby i found i caught shiny sanshrew and thx for the card as well
everyone but me is catching shinies!No fair!

Back