• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
  • *sneaks back in*

I'm really starting to fall in love with shiny Ampharos. I thought the pink/blue was rather tacky at first, but I'm really starting to like it. If I can ever sort out my reset regiment for Emerald, I might do an egg hunt for one. ^.^ Bye-bye again!

Edit: BebeBabe: A first post in the SHC is a first post well spent. You know you want to!

Edit2: Shark Bait Hoo Haa Haah! (I've been pestering the Lord Jaws again.. ;))

Last edited:
    Years
  • Something like this:
    329.gif

I'll be bumbling around. I should be doing my work, but I'll probably keep tabs on this place just the same. ;)

Edit: I just noticed I passed Poké-Munna in club postcount! w00t!! SGM here I come! XD

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    Try to catch me, sucka!!! Mwahahaha! What was that bit about shark-bait?

Years
  • I nagged Lord Jaws to post on MSN. He said he might pretty soon.

The Shark Bait thing is from Findng Nemo. I like to say I use bait to bring old members back to the club. ;)

Years
  • *rummages through the shinycollector's tackle box*
    "Hmm, now what might attract.. hmm.. I know! Pazzkatnip! XD"
    *is noticed*
    *runs away*

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    I'll talk it up with Pazz if you want me to. I haven't talked to her for a while, but I bet she'd be interested that Aaryn's back. (I made a request at the card thread!)

PazzKat

Back and looking 4 smiles!
    Years
  • rsgh5 (9:07:16 PM): *clankkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!*
    rsgh5 (9:07:19 PM): like that
    rsgh5 (9:08:00 PM): or perhaps... *beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!*

*Post*

Why? Because I could.

*snatches the Cat nip from Rayquaza*

Now only if I had some batteries.. Ryan, remind me to post more often dear~

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    BeepclankedyCLANKbeeeeeeeeeeeeep.
    (When I talk to Dani, I talk like a robot... she makes me because she thinks it's cute or something...)
    *Gets back to homework*

Years
  • Same time zone here. *yawn*
    *hands Pazzkat more of the shinycollector's Pazzkatnip*

Welcome back! Now where is SGM?

Once the full SHC staff is back together, does that mean we'll be able to fuse and make some sorta SHC megazord or something? I wonder...

Sky_Ace

A life dedicated to animals.
    Years
  • ^___^ Is that a good thing? (And PC used to be my home page, before I became a Global-Moderator on the site in my sig.)

Back