• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
55 Surskits! **** right, I'm back! I've got my games back in tow. (I've got like two other things I'm giving up, so it's no big deal.)

I need sleep, so I'll just finish up the cards then get to bed.

Years
I'm going to make a formal apology to pokEMOn UseR here. I was too stern to him in a PM I made regarding his "made-up" SHC card. I was unaware that Aaryn had (erroneously) permitted use of such a thing. While the rule remains (that an SHC card must be made by either ryan, me, or someone assigned the duty by a founder/co-owner), users deserve fair warning before we get too harsh. Equal footing.

Keep in mind that Aaryn has only been back for a little bit. If what he says differs from what another (co)owner says, for the sake of avoiding conflicts, go with the stricter call. We'll get things straigtened out in due time.

Years
It was in a PM. I was stern when I told him to remove his card. (Imitating the card style is not only against club rules, it's plagirism.)

Edit: 56 Surskits. Huzzah!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Why Clefario??? *Tears*
Ah well... I'll catch one first! I played today during lunch... I felt like such a dork. It was grand! I've been working on totally pimping out the SHClubhouse that Ru made (it still resembles hers in many ways, and if it offends you, Ru, that I'm doing this, tell me and I'll stop), it's like four stories high! Ahhhh!

Years
Ah yes, El Clefarios! I bid you good luck with that hunt.

I FINALLY evolved Nanaimo, the now shiny Camerupt. Boy, I'm slow. I'll probably keep using him to hunt for shiny Drowzees on Fire Red. First on Route 11, then in the Berry Forest once he's strong enough to take them. Night, all! (if anyone)

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Ha, you're not that slow... <confession> I still haven't fully evolved my Zubat!

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
*Sneeze**Cough**Cough**Sneeze*
Hello people. Still sick. =_=

I´m going out to check my status, see if I get some antibiotic or something for this. >.<
It´ll be a long wait till someone attends me, so I´ll hunt while there. ^_^

@ ryan: Nah, don´t worry, go on with that. XP
It should come out cool.
BTW, Aaryn is getting a Shiny Rayquaza for, I think, a friend. o.o

@ Ray: Good luck on getting that Shiny Zapdos, it´s faster than my job at least. XP

Now I think about it, I should be awesomely fast at Shiny Resetting now. o.o;;;
We´ll see when I go back to my FR Dratini hunt.
But whatever happens, my next hunt is Shiny Kabuto.
MUST...GET...00BER K. >O

Well, see ya later guys!
*Blends into the Mist*
*Nose itches*
Mustn´t let...sneeze...lose...ah...atchoo!
*SNEEZE O´ DOOM!*
*The Mist fades!*
Uh oh, that can´t be good.
*Runs to the hospital*
~*Ru*~

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
Years
No luck with suicune but im still trying, if i get XD at the end of this month i might try for shiney lugia o.0 i hope its possible anyway good luck all in the hunt

p.s: who do you think i should get from prof. Birch shiney chicorita,cyndaquil or another totodile?

Years
Easy, now! I claim dibs on shiny Meganium! XD I'll probably try for her via eggs (that's after I somehow obtain a Zangoose.. -.-) so she can have Leech Seed. Shinies with Egg Moves are like the awesomest things ever. Expert Evan at SPP has a shiny Curselax and DDmence.[/jealous]

If any of you know any Pokéfans living/visiting near Ottawa, tell me. TELL ME!![/zim voice]
*goes to copy Zangoose note from SPPf sig*

Years
Yeah. I'm not stopping until I pull SOME SORT OF shiny out of the Seviper patch. 61 Surskits.

Edit: 63 Surskits

Edit: 64 Surskits

Last edited:
Back