• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    Ahaha... man... now I'm feeling self-conscious about my web-designing skills. Well... I suppose I never really had any... Meh! Whatever! I'm on MSN now; I just got home from school.
    Anyway... today in school this popular girl sticks a note in the font pouch of my backpack, my first rection is 'wtf?' and my second reaction is which?:
    A) omg, what did she write me? or
    B) she better not have taken my gameboy... I can feel that shiny Tauros comin' really soon.

Correct answer: B

Years
  • Ooh, Yami's online!

Anyway, I've updated my album again with XD shots, as promised:

http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y168/MetalMario201/Shinies/

A sneak peek:
    th_14-PoliwagL9x.jpg
    th_05-HipHoppipL8x2.jpg

I also Pokérussed Poliwag, along with a Lugia and Kyogre, so I can effort train her.

growlithe#1

owns 3 shinys aww oh well
    Years
  • i cant find any more shiny pokemon can any 1 help how do i get shiny rayquaza and groudon and kiogre?
    plz help and how do i get pokerush i need to lvl up my anorithe he is lvl 20 i need him and my gyarados lvl 38 to get to lvl 50 so i can go to elete 4 cave and beat da trainers

my pokemon r Sceptile lvl 45 shiny Aggron lvl 42 shelgon lvl 42 Altaria lvl 41 shiny Gyarados lvl 38 and Anorith lvl 20

Last edited:

Angoisse

Umbreon/Espeon Skitso
    Years
  • growlithe#1 said:
    i cant find any more shiny pokemon can any 1 help how do i get shiny rayquaza and groudon and kiogre?
    plz help
    Its all a matter of luck, my sugestion would be save right before you encounter them and if it's not shiny when you encounter it turn your game on and off without saving until you get a shiny

growlithe#1

owns 3 shinys aww oh well
    Years
  • my egg hached into a Wynaut im going now bye (non shiny)

my pokemon r Sceptile lvl 45 shiny Aggron lvl 42 shelgon lvl 42 Altaria lvl 41 shiny Gyarados lvl 38 and Anorith lvl 20

Years
  • Iron Spriter Josh said:
    long time no see people, especially ryan, how has catching shinies been doing?
    Hi! Welcome back! Here's hoping you'll stick around for a while!

growlithe#1 said:
    ok how do i get the shc thing? so pokerush will appeare randomly rite?
    1. What are you talking about? That's the name of this club.
    2. Pokérus is random. Use a contact move on an infected wild poke to catch it. This belongs in Handheld Platform Games/RuSaEm Discussion.

Angoisse said:
    Hey the egg hatching trick is to use either of the bikes and run up the mudslides till it hatches right?
    The Mudslide Trick works only with the Acro Bike. (technically, you can use the Mach at close distance, but that's as slow as walking) The superior-in-every-way Ocean Glitch can be done with either bike, making it that much faster. Using these tricks is not a good way to hatch many eggs, since you still need to be there when the egg hatches. It's better used to level up pokes in the daycare. I wonder if my Gardevoirs have hit L90 yet.

Agent9

You could care less....
    Years
  • I'll save MM the time...

The Ocean Glitch serves the same purpose as the mudslide trick. There's a faulty tile on that route with all the currents. It's a tile on the land which actually pushes you back as if it were current. If you use the Mach Bike and hold down the right direction, you'll continue to go back and forth just like the mudslide trick.

BY MM o' course.

Mind showing the exact tile MM?

Photo please....

Angoisse

Umbreon/Espeon Skitso
    Years
  • Well, as for the mud-slide trick, since I have no idea where that off-kilter ocean space is. How exacly does the mudslide trick work? Do you need to be bouncing, wheeling, just bike straight at it, ect?

Last edited:

xPokerusx

3 shinys!
    Years
  • Just like what Agent9 said but you need acro bike, you keep going up on a mudslide,but you would get push down.When you get push down it counts as a step. By getting something to keep the up button pressed you can keep going up while you take a lil' nappy and when you wake back up your pokes in the daycare will be a few levels higher.

Jirachi Trainer

Training for Skill
    Years
  • MetalMarioWe'll need to organize on MSN. *signs in* Everyone interested in the web project add me.[/QUOTE said:
    Well i dont have MSN but i have gmail and they have gchat (just released) so if anyone wants an invite to GMAIL then let me know as i have 99 invites left and then we can chat easier with people who arent allowed to use MSN at home because of parents (like me) also no luck for any random shiny

PM me for GMail invite

Back