• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

[MikeGTS]

Pokemon Researcher
Years
MeleeMaster-ShinyPokemon said:
^heh, I hate you.

LOL, just kidding. Congratulations on it though, I have been soft resetting for Torchic too for about 3 days. You got it in a relatively short amount of time, so u should be happy!

heh, short amount of time? According to my calculations took me more than 2 weeks i remember 3 weekends fully spent on it! Short time, yeah right! Well anyway, good luck to you, it ain't easy!(i remember a headache too)

Here is a screen:

sshinyblaziken0we.png

Hey MetalMario, can u do me one of those cards?

King Kobra

Shiny Giratina pwns you
Years
[MikeGTS] said:
heh, short amount of time? According to my calculations took me more than 2 weeks i remember 3 weekends fully spent on it! Short time, yeah right! Well anyway, good luck to you, it ain't easy!(i remember a headache too)

Here is a screen:

sshinyblaziken0we.png

Unbeknowest of you, that IS a short time. I believe it was Aaryn, founder of the club, that spent 87 hours on a Shiny Rayquaza. How about Lady Demoonica Darkmoon (I am awed by her persistence) who spent 250+ hours searching Victory Road for a Shiny Aron. And me, although this is nothing, I have spent around 16-17 hours soft-resetting for a Shiny Zapdos. You should consider yourself VERY lucky!

Back ontopic (BTW I wasn't being mean or angry, just stating a fact, sorry if I offended you) no luck with Zapdos. Hey ryan, is there time to Siny Hunt in a graduation practice? I have never been to one and next week is my first one, so is there any place or time to Shiny Hunt in secret?

<I>Kobra<I>

tyranisneasel

Crazy Dark Master
Years
[MikeGTS] said:

Here is a screen:

sshinyblaziken0we.png

[gold typhlosion] said:
guys, i just got a shiny jirachi and a shiny gyrados!it took so long but i did it!!!!! please update!!!!!!!!!!
To get trainer cards for the shc, go to this thread: [http://pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=59688&page=15&highlight=shiny+hunters+club]Here

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
[MikeGTS] said:

Here is a screen:

sshinyblaziken0we.png

When u said "days" it made it seem like a short time. Now if u had said "weeks" then I would have said something different. And u are even luckier than I thought, it has a pretty good nature too!

Years
hi people, i just got back from boston, MA, my mom had a big dentist thing, no shinys, but i finnaly found somones camera i can use so as soon as he gets here i will show you all my shinys :p

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Meh, I am gonna give up on my hunt for Torchic... but I am gonna do shiny Treecko instead! I like how it looks, but what would be a good nickname for it? Neo was good, but I heard someone was gonna use that at SPPF...

Heh, now I have to change my sig.

Golden Mew

Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 15, 2007
[MikeGTS] said:

Here is a screen:

sshinyblaziken0we.png

This is not a for not thrusting you and it is not for offtopicness It is all about questioning .Look closely on the pic how can u met a torchic on route 101 with a lvl 5 it should be hacthed.Is it normal on emerald or Ruby/Saphire.Note : I'm not doing this to increase post here I do it because I want to question him about that. Last 23 Post^^,

Last edited:

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Golden Mew said:
This is not a for not thrusting you and it is not for offtopicness It is all about questioning .Look closely on the pic how can u met a torchic on route 101 with a lvl 5 it should be hacthed.Is it normal on emerald or Ruby/Saphire.Note : I'm not doing this to increase post here I do it because I want to question him about that. Last 23 Post^^,

That is just where u naturally get it from. That was the route u battle the Poochyena from, therefore it is the one he got from Prof. Birch

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
tyranisneasel said:
Yeah, you get the R/S/E starter from Birch on Route 101 to save him. Anyway, still no luck...Do you believe in karma? I do now. I have been so lucky that now my luck is impossible...

Yes, I believe in karma, but I don't think I have done anything that is giving me bad luck with shiny hunting, and other things... it is just stuff for my games, but still, it has been a while something good happened to me on my games.

Who are u searching for?

Kuri-Chan ♪

Crystal Trainer
Years
  • Seen Apr 28, 2008
Seven Words:
I LOVE POKEMON XD : GALE OF DARKNESS!
The Poliwrath I Snagged shall make my dreams of a shiney politoad come TRUUUUUEEEE!
Anyway. No luck w/ rosilia OR Dratini.
I think I'll trade and start breeding my wee 'lil Poliwags instead.
I also am now hunting for shiney Swablu. Ze Golden Bird Awaits!

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
MikeGTS - How'd you take that screen? Are you using a rom?

Master trainer Dragon - Which version(s) did you capture them in and exactly how many Metapods do you have?

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Man... I was just looking through Smogon's Pokedex and looking at good movesets for pokemon when I got to Manectric, and I saw its shiny sprite... it looks awesome! Forget Milotic, this is probably the shiny I want most now! Well, at least one that is found naturally in the wild.

Does anyone here have a shiny Manectric? I am just curious...

Back