• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
RESPECT MY ATHURITA WOOT WOOT SHINY TREECOOOOOOO SHINY TREECOOOOOOO WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT *DOES SHINY DANCE * WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT XD in case anyone was wondering took me about 130 resets :) <<< is happy XD

The True Keyblade Master

The True Keyblade Master
Years
OMG TYRANISNEASEL MY FRIEND NOW WORSHIPS YOU,HIS FAVE POKEMON IS SHEDNINJA!*DOES SHIYN DANCE*AND CONGRATS TO SHIDO WITH HIS NEW TREECKO!man today is a great day for shinies cuz i soft reseted aroudn 230 times or so and i got a new member of my family (on fire red) his name is KABUTO and i love him. Anyoen else shiyn huntign today better ge soem luck before it runs out,lol

Zootster

Awesome Guy Extrordinaire
Years
Yay for page 300 and congrats on the new shinies!
On a not so happy note, I haven't gotten anywhere on my Bagon hunt....

Hatched Bagon: 152

Zootster, out.

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
i think ima hunt torchic now while i also stilllllllllllllllllllll hunt for my squirt ( need that torchic to complete sap rub starter collection :) )

Ichigo Flash

Box-kun
Years
Yeah the whole events thing isnt that great in the UK either :(
Any event Pokemon my friend gets he gives to me because he knows how much I actually want them lol :) Plus he doesnt play as much as I do.

On topic....I evolved my Wartortle and im venturing into Safari zone to get my Chansey and Kangaskhan before I get back on my hunt to Porygon.

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
Well i apologise for my absence from the club, i was at a festival from Thursday so my Shiny Hunting was kept to a minimum because i was watching awsome bands such as METALLICA!

But getting to the subject at hand, i've decided to stop hatching Phanpy's for now to EV train a Squirtle.. just had a rather random urge to do that.. so i'll keep you all updated on that.

Everyone seems to be getting a mass of shiny's lately, well whatever, congratulations.

Well we finally made it to page 300.. i hope you are all around to witness page 400 =D

Years
Congrats on all the new finds, people! *does the new shiny dance*

shido, would you happen to be the same "shido" at SPPF? A lot of people are members at both places.

I have made no progress on the Treecko hunt. Still ~213 Treeckos. I've started up again to try and piggyback off the luck that's been floating around. :p I'm still using my first trainer ID: 08265. I'll make my first change next Sunday. (It's a pain resetting for a trainer ID ending in 4 or 5, which I'll need in order to put a Trader in Mauville.)

When I get tired of this, I'll go back to evolving Cyndaquil and hunting random wild pokes in FR. (mostly on the route with Drowzee and the Rock Tunnel)

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
nope not me on sppf iwas going to get on there but my name was already taken !!! XD um i think im on 200 reset for torchic now and whos knows how many hundred or thousand for squirtle ...... cant wait till i get squirtle so i can get back to wild hunting and give resseting a break

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 22, 2006
Two Questions sorta about shinys...

What is SPPF?

and

What is the trader in Mauville?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
LOL @ Agent9's proposed new shiny dance

I hunted a bit this morning - but I got busy this afternoon when the section I manage at MN fell apart. It was an adventure for sure.

Is anybody here "Veetuh13" on AIM? I have a tendency to add people to my buddy list and forget who they are (no offence to veetuh13).
*Back to SHing*

King Kobra

Shiny Giratina pwns you
Years
Hunting for Treecko and giving Zapdos a rest. I have reset around maybe 30-40 times. I plan to do more right now and maybe tomorrow because I'm going to Disneyland and the lines might be long so I'll have something to do.

Edit: I'm all for that Shiny Dance suggested by Agent9!

<I>Kobra<I>

Years
yea wut seda sed...my cousin told me mild and timid were good for castform but now im off to get a whole bunch of pokemon in the same egg group to get it some good egg moves... tedious...and even worse...my brother lost his DS charger...so i have to let him use mine...*pain in the rear*

Akidatheart

Pokémom
Years
OMG, question for experts... if the first time you see Lati?s it is shiny, it will be shiny next time too, right?? I'm pretty sure I have read that it is determined when you see the news report on tv.. I hope so because *gasp* I just saw it and it's GREEN! It fled... I was in shock and didn't even think about using my masterball. I am so used to saving it for shinies, I forgot to use it on a shiny! Should I just throw the masterball next time or should I get a mean looker and try to save my masterball? I can't believe it's shiny!! *does the shiny dance!*

Years
Wow, that's incredible! *does the new shiny dance*
Aaryn would be jealous, considering he put down at least a thousand tries on the thing to get it shiny. I'm glad this incredible stroke of luck came to someone deserving. ;)

Since it *is* shiny, you should be safe to catch it the normal way with a Wobbuffet or whatever you like to use. (Imagine owning a shiny Latios in a Premier/Luxury Ball. Definitely worth more bragging rights than a dull Master or Ultra Ball.)

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
*CONGRATULATORY GLOMP*
Yay! That's spectacular! You know how to force the Lati to you right??? Actually, I don't know, I just pretend to have a theory. I won't embarass myself unless somebody asks me to reveal my "secret."
Huzzah huzzah huzzah!
Well, I'm proud of you - all that work finally pays off where you least expect it.
*Tauros Time*
Someday we should upgrade the Shiny Hunters Club to the Shiny Hunters Union... and then after that we should be the Shiny Hunters Association and later... the Shiny Hunters Party - we will own Congress (and whatever Canada has that's comparable).
</random thoughts>

The True Keyblade Master

The True Keyblade Master
Years
so it does stay shiny?sweet....congrats now that's sweet

i remember the very first tiem i encountered latias i was like "why the hell is it in water?"cuz i was surfing lol it was wierd

oh ryan id like to know ur "secret"

Back