• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

The True Keyblade Master

The True Keyblade Master
Years
man i want my card updated...This is crazy just got ruby and soft resetin for a beautiful torchic...again!168 soft resetsn shido since u own treeco(shiny) when u acess birchs bag and click on its pokeball does its image come up shiny?

BG pokemon freak

Has 6 Shiny pokemon ... YAY
Years
OMG !!! I Can't believe what just happened to me !!! right now I am feeling 50% :) and 50% :(
I JUST SAW (and cought ofcourse) ANOTHER SHINY RATTATA !!!
I was going to the Elite Four and I saw another golden Rattata level 5!
I was this // close to throwing my gba this //
I had to leave the game for a minute in order for me to restore calmness and cought it !!!
Right now I am sorta angry that I said: "nooo I will walk this time, I won't fly so I could fish a little" Now I regret I said it !!!
I will evolve it into a Raticate............... **** !!! I could have been a mankey sob sob sob ;(((((((((( I feel good and at the same time baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad !!!
it's a Naive Male and it's stats are:
HP - 19
AT - 11
DEF - 9
Sp.AT - 8
Sp.DEF - 8
SPD - 14
abiliti- guts
kinda dissapointed, but I will take good care and love it !!! It won't even know I didn't want him that much !!! Hey they are a shiny couple !!! On second thought I won't evolve it for now !!! HAHA A SHINY RATTATA COUPLE :P now that is the coolest part of it !!!

King Kobra

Shiny Giratina pwns you
Years
Congratulations BG on your Rattata! My Treecko Hunt isn't going great. I DID, however, find a female with 20HP like MM wanted. ^_^

EDIT: Congrats PTJ! I've always wanted a Shiny Skarmory, it looks so cool!

<I>Kobra<I>

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2008
well all of you other guys are lucky......you can walk around and travel for your shinies, me im sitting here SRing for shiny Anorith and im bored out of my mind......SRing for shinies is the most boring way of hunting -_-; oh and BTW congratulations Pokemon Trainer Johnny on your shiny Skarmory catch! ^_^ i thought of looking for a shiny Skarmory, but i just wanted shiny anorith too bad.......(i was going to go hunt for shiny solrock too, but ill find a different pokemon instead) good luck to all the hunters!

Years
Tha Pkmn Prodigy said:
well all of you other guys are lucky......you can walk around and travel for your shinies, me im sitting here SRing for shiny Anorith and im bored out of my mind......SRing for shinies is the most boring way of hunting -_-; oh and BTW congratulations Pokemon Trainer Johnny on your shiny Skarmory catch! ^_^ i thought of looking for a shiny Skarmory, but i just wanted shiny anorith too bad.......(i was going to go hunt for shiny solrock too, but ill find a different pokemon instead) good luck to all the hunters!
Its ok You can hunt for Solrock I don't mind if anyone hunts for what I hunt for.
And thanks you 2.
Im still so happy that I caught my first though.

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
when u click the bag and then the the pokeball the image will be normal u wont know if its shiny untill u send it out in battle against the poohyena

for u guys goiing for bulb and chamr in lg /fr same thing goes for u when u pick the pokeball the image of the starter wont be shiny after u have choosen your pokemon and gary has choosen his u have to look at your pokemon summary to see if its shiny or u can take a few seconds longer and do it the cooler way by trying to leave the lab and sending it out in battle against gary to see if its shiny

i have reset a billion times for torchic and squirtle i grow so tired ... least now i get to normal hunt for the absol

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
still nothing with the shiny aipom hatching but i cant hunt for about 2 weeks mabe more depending on coursework. hope to get hunting soon though

Ichigo Flash

Box-kun
Years
Hehe Shiny Skarmory was my first ever Shiny ever in Pokemon Saph. Didnt have a link or any means of moving it though so I left it behind and started again. Crazy I know but yeah....

Got me a Chansey through trade and still need a Kangaskahn before Im satisfied to go back Porygon hunting.

tyranisneasel

Crazy Dark Master
Years
Hey everyone its time for a *SHINY DANCE*!!! Yay! Anyway, I have had no luck, but now my FR has like only 100 pokemon needed for its dex! Soon as that's done, I'll hunt for shiny (um, what's left?) o____0. Well, I'll just e4 train till then.
EDIT: I forgot...I just found my Sapphire! It's been lost forever, and guess what? IT HAD SHINY KYOGRE!!! YES!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2008
still no luck with shiny anorith....that fossil guy better gimme one soon, or im going to jump in the game and choke him lol....

Years
if u say so tyrisneasel...not sayin nething...just really uncommon 4 that 2 happen...btw...how do we find out how many post in the club thread we have...?

The True Keyblade Master

The True Keyblade Master
Years
tyransneasel hwo in the world do u forget about A SHINY KYOGRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????????????????LIKE SEIROUSLY HES ON MY FAVE SHINIES....anywho my cuzin took his sp back so ill be out for a while.and thanks shido for answering

Akidatheart

Pokémom
Years
My understanding of it was tyransneasel didn't forget he had a shiny Kyogre, he just thought it (his sapphire game) was lost. Then he found it and therefore found his long lost Kyogre. Or did I misunderstand?
Kim

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2008
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i just ran into a shiny pinsir in the safari zone, but it ran away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it looked sooooo good!!!! the blue color!!! i would have trained it to level 100!!!! i hate the freakin safari zone!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
yup i let the shiny fear keep me from the safari zone . a while back i was looking for a pikachu with a light ball for sum pika +light bal + volt tackle PWNAGE but after about ten minutes i run into a my shiny oddish i move up twice throw safari ball catch it do shiny dance AND NEVER RETURNED TO SAFARI ZONE i would prolly stop playing for a month if i run into a shiny in the safari zone and it ran away lol so yeah my advice to u all is enter the zone if u dare but lose the shiny at your own risk

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
OMG I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE im really srry squirtle u are one of my favorite pkmn but i have to get back to the HUNT lol ima jus keep playing my lg file and breed a shiny squirt later on or buy a fr and get squirt that way ......

speaking of breeding all those who are like breedin for shinies keep posting your progress , only person i know to breed a shiny was feraligator master so this aspect of shiny hunting interests me very much

Back