• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
Nova: Your soo awesome, xD

One off topic question tho, ok maybe 2, i was wondering if anyone could explain the natures and which stat(s) they increase mroe then others, because i only trained pokemon i like, xD,

And last question, is there a website with lots of trainer sprites and regular sprites? Just wondering, because i want to see if i can comp-are my sprites with some others, xD

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
Well for the first thing, Thanks Nova-chan, adn gl to you too! -.^

Also, go to serebii, the EV guide there explains it all, as well as natures, it might take some time to find where natures though

And srry i dont know anything bout sprites n stuff liek that... anyways im off... prob to get thru stupid FR, adn i heard sum1 took my shiny ponyta! GRRR... i went after that ALL FREAKKIN SUMMER AND HE NEVER SHOWED UP!

well K-S out, adn gl all!

Years
Yay, thanx Nova, thats why your the bestest xD

Btw i asked for the natures and stuff, because no one i know really playes pokemon, and so i thought no one really played it, which is why i figured i just get a pokemon to lv.100 and that will be that , but now i see that every one plays pokemon (sort of..) and i want a good team now, with all good stats, thankx again Nova!

♥Nova♥

Ignore the Funny Farm
Years
Raz Mazter :: No problem. Thanks for the Link, though I know how to Sprite already.

Shiny Legendarys :: Good luck with Regirock. 4000 SR's? 0.0 That's even more then it took me to get Articuno. XD

Well, I'm just Alternating every few Hours right now. Currently Breeding Eevee. Also feel like I've been neglecting Breeding for Shiny Houndour for some reason so I might step up my Hunting on that. Decided that I'm gonna go all out for Jirachi when my B-Day comes around while I make my Cousins do all the SRing. They're gonna regret agreeing to help me. *Laughs Maniacally*

Years
Ya, but im learning to to sprite and script, But no luck with with finding the scripting tutorial anywhere!!

No luck with the Shiny Rayquaza, but atm im multi-tasking, on my red gba sp, im sr-ing for the Rayquaza, and on my Black gba sp, im running around for shinies xD

Years
well i just realized i forgot to add king kobra to our member list

anyway no new shinys i hate normal regirock you just had to be hard didnt you, you cant just turn magically chocolate color*looks at regirock grabs chocolate ice cream and smear it all over regirock to find it allergic to ice cream and it dies nooooooooo*that would really suk if it dies but i have an extra masterball to catch it with when it turns shiny if it turns shiny

Years
Now you know how i feel about this stupid rayquaza (gave up, will start again later) i lost count on the sring, about 2000 sr's ago, xD

♥Nova♥

Ignore the Funny Farm
Years
LOL Poor Regirock. Do not kill the Legendaries. Respect the Legendaries! XD *Pets Latias, Latios, & Articuno* Pretty Birds. XD

:: Currently Hunting ::
Emerald :: Houndour{Breeding}
Emerald 2 :: Eevee{Breeding}
Fire Red :: Eevee{SRing}
Leaf Green :: Bulbasaur{SRing}
Ruby :: Mudkip{SRing}
Sapphire :: Jirachi{Re-Starting}

Well, just for fun I'm gonna Post the Nickanmes of all my Shinies and why I named them so. Yes, I Nickname all of them. XD Alot of them are just Japanese terms...

Blaziken :: Starfire{Teen Titans Obsession at the Time. ^-^;}
Blastoise :: Tsunami{Err... Water?}
Meganium :: Sakura{Flower Power?}
Butterfree :: Ren{Don't ask... XP}
Gengar :: Kanya{Er... I forget... Something about Night.... ^-^;}
Roselia :: Cheri{My evil Little Sister named this one... -_-}
Gardevoir :: Leia{Blame from my Star Wars obsessed Freind... -_-}
Latias :: Hikari{Light in Japanese.}
Latios :: Yami{Dark in Japanese.}
Absol :: Oyasumi{Good Night in Japanese... I caught it at like 5:00 AM...}
Lapras :: Tsunade{Curse you Naruto! >.<}
Sceptile :: Yoh{Leaf in Japanese... Too Easy...}
Ampharos :: Kaminari{Thunder in Japanese}
Charizard :: Himaru{I forget again... Somthing about Fire...}
Zangoose :: Tsume{Claw in Japanese.}
Articuno :: Aurora{I don't even know...}
Feraligatr :: Tsukasa{Bleh... Tsu for the Road? XP}

Last edited:

Nell

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 2, 2009
Yami, in the page before this, you suspected me. I believe you misunderstood a couple of these issues, firstly, I was joking about the shiny Deoxys to annoy Razmaster, I thought it would sound sarcastic enough -_-;; And yes, I did catch two shinies in the period of time in which you were not present, a highly unlikely event, which would cause many to suspect me; unfortunately, I have no means of proving my achievements to you, so believe what you will.

EDIT: Another point I will further refine: The event of my friend passing on his LG to me actually originated from the SHC, because after joining, I rediscovered my longing for shiny pokemon, and that lead to asking my friend for his game, because he was becoming negligent of it; I grapsed the opportunity and he accepted, meaning I obtained his shines along with the game. I could have explained this earlier, but my laziness overruled the desire to, though now that you suspect me, here it is.

Last edited:
Years
SOO MANY PPL OUT TO ANNOY MEE!!!

Btw, Nova,... ......................... Star Wars RULEZ!!

Still no luck with my random battle shiny hunting....

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
SOO MANY PPL OUT TO ANNOY MEE!!!

Btw, Nova,... ......................... Star Wars RULEZ!!

Still no luck with my random battle shiny hunting....

WHAT HE SAID! Well, not bout star warz, i dun rele care bout that... but NARUTO ROCKS! >.<

Well, i havnt played yet today, ive been watchin T.V., stupid channel said Naruto was up next, but it was some other show called grossology or sumfin. ERG

Oh and ummm nova *Puppy dog face* C an you help em with nicknaming my shinies (they the obnly ones i want 2 nickname), well for now i have a shiny Machamp... and of course im planning on getting shiny Venonat!

♥Nova♥

Ignore the Funny Farm
Years
LOL ^-^; Really Off-Topic, but for the Record I do like Star Wars and am a Naruto Junky. *Pokes at 5,000 Save Files worth of Naruto Manga* XD

Typlomence :: Well, that seems like a decently believable Story. Espeacially with Deoxys out of the way. But you have to wait for one of the Co-Owners to pass Final Judgement.

Killer Swift :: Sure, I'd be glad to help out with Nicknames. ^-^

Nell

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 2, 2009
Okay then XD Geez, why did I HAVE to teach my sceptile Dragon Claw? I evolved my friends NORMAL bagon to Shelgon before I realized that it could learn Dragon Claw at level 49 * sob* But yeah, has anyone had any luck? I'm just breeding now, with the utmost IMpatience.

♥Nova♥

Ignore the Funny Farm
Years
Still, no luck with me... T-T I'm really starting to Neglect my Hunt for Houndour... I'll have to try Breeding for it for a few Hours later. I'm just obsessed with trying to get some Eevee's for Diamond/Pearl. Maeby someday I'll even get 7 Shiny Eevee's and so I'll have one of each Eeveelution. That'd be so cool. XD Oh well. First I have at least get 1... T-T

Nell

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 2, 2009
God. that's a dream-on for me =.= I'm still trying to find a shiny Bagon, even though even the normal's are rare on their own, and I've rid the cave of practically a hundred Golbat XD

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
O_O i just deleted a very lengthy post now i must type it again.. joy

Typhlomence said:
Yami, in the page before this, you suspected me. I believe you misunderstood a couple of these issues, firstly, I was joking about the shiny Deoxys to annoy Razmaster, I thought it would sound sarcastic enough -_-;; And yes, I did catch two shinies in the period of time in which you were not present, a highly unlikely event, which would cause many to suspect me; unfortunately, I have no means of proving my achievements to you, so believe what you will.

I understand now, and the sarcasm was not visable, maybe using a makeshift sarcasm tag such as [/sarcasm] for future referance. Indeed, catching two shinys in such a small space of time is a very rare feat, but it has been done by other members such as Metal Mario with proof. I apologise for doubting you.

scf said:
It just sorta happened I don't know how. I started to play my fire red right after my many tries to get bulbasaur and then I fought about ten spearows and about 20 rattatas and a shiny one appeared for both. This was on my game I don't have a digital camera so I can't take a picture.

As i said before i am on the fence. I'm willing to let you in on probational terms, just know i'll be watching your activities carefully.

♥Nova♥ said:
Latios :: Yami{Dark in Japanese.}

I am flattered that you would name your Latios after me XD

Well with that i will end this post, happy hunting all.

Back