• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
guess what? today i turned on my computer and "my documents" aren't there. the folder's there but... there's absoultely nothing in it. all my school work is gone, all my music is gone, and my sanity might follow because life as i know it is gone. does anybody have any idea what i should do?

PazzKat

Back and looking 4 smiles!
Years
Yeah Ry Ry, you should do a system restore. (Presuming you have Windows XP and you didn't disable the function.) To a little earlier date. If you can't, or you do but it doesn't work then...your files might just be gone. v____v;; I hope that isn't the case.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
moral of this story is back up ur work srry if this seems insensitive *i get called that alot*

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
you're insensitive *kicks out of club*
jk jk, i found the files, for some reason limewire relocated all of them... *curses limewire*

coris

*** bro
Years
I was wondering if I could join. I have caught: Bagon - Salamance, Fearow, Weedle-Butterfree, Linone, and a Magmar.

PazzKat

Years
Coris, yes you can join. But question. Weedle-Butterfree -- What does that mean? Does that mean you have Weedle, Kakuna, and Beedrill? Or Weedle, Kakuna, Beedrill, Caterpie, Metapod, and butterfree? Or does it mean Caterpie, Metapod, and butterfree? @_@ Almost confused myself thar'! haha (laughing at myself...oh no..) >_> Anyways, alright! Welcome to our club (yes including you.)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
HOO-RAH for new members with lots of shinies! you joining helps us out a ton. wow, all these new kids with more shinies than me... it's humbling... *gives coris a good rep for joining the best club at PC*

PazzKat

Years
Did I mention you can NOT escape from my signature now? Anyways, awesome job on capturing shinies guys, at this rate, we might be done by early next year (with the first dex) and finish all dexes next year. Awesome. This club is going to be POWERFUL and, of all else, SHINY. We will not be ignored, why? Because everytime a person sees us for the first time, stars fly around us, attracting attention. We're also a little bit discolored, but, you know, no one is perfect. Tee hee. ^_^ Chao guys!

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
yeah sure you can joinwhat shinys do u hav if any ? just wondering XP
btw pazz the pic in your sig exceeds the limit try to size it don to 500x400 XP

Years
Hey Guess i just caugth a Shiny Onix last night and this morning i got my National dex from Oak:D so now it is a Steelex:D

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
valencia ur soo lucky i havent even got onix yet ill just wait til i get leaf green (got fire red)

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
hiya guys!! Ive been hunting for Mudkip as i was dared to and no result yet lol.

Happy to see ya pazzkat, keeping order and peace in this club *yays Pazzkat for her stupendous FOUNDER work!!*

Ryan, lol, what did u do to ur windows, make it work properly and got angry at u? lol

Ive been playing Conuer Online so i havent been on too much (guys, download this!!)

Ill have to update the memebrs list again, geez!!! and for those new rules pazz, i think they are quite similar to the ones i stated, if u think not ill put them on the first post also!!

GOD HAIL THE SHINY HUNTERS!!

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Ryan, lol, what did u do to ur windows, make it work properly and got angry at u? lol

um... *confusion* well, anyway... my computer's working fine now, so no worries everybody. i've been so distracted by school lately that i haven't hunted much... (toxic shame) but, as soon as i get more in control of all this crap that is called "math analysis" (who wants to analyze math?!) i'll start lookin' for my aerodactyl again.

shrty55

ExcellentSpriter NotHacker
Years
so al we have to do is catch a pokemon on the game and tell you how do you know if were telling the truth

PazzKat

Years
Okay okay, I'm *trying* to fix my signature, um, please talk to me as I have no clue on dimensions. But, anyone is welcome to join, just make sure you state yourself clearly. Person who commented on my sig, please contact me via AIM or PM, ty much. Bye bye.

~Pazz

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
Years
coris said:
I was wondering if I could join. I have caught: Bagon - Salamance, Fearow, Weedle-Butterfree, Linone, and a Magmar.
Like Pazz said, what do you mean weedle-butterfree? I am going to assume you mean all 6 of them...

*Updates Dex*

Ninetails_101 said:
hey can i join? PLZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!
Welcome all new members.

Valencia said:
Hey Guess i just caugth a Shiny Onix last night and this morning i got my National dex from Oak so now it is a Steelex
Alright then: *UPDATES DEX AGAIN*

rsgh5 said:
um... *confusion* well, anyway... my computer's working fine now, so no worries everybody. i've been so distracted by school lately that i haven't hunted much... (toxic shame) but, as soon as i get more in control of all this crap that is called "math analysis" (who wants to analyze math?!) i'll start lookin' for my aerodactyl again.
lol, I'm glad you got your computer working, and good luck with Aerodactyl.

shirty55 said:
so al we have to do is catch a pokemon on the game and tell you how do you know if were telling the truth
We don't... unless you post proof (a picture would do), but we have to believe everyone, so just don't lie.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
mew42003 said:
Okay first of all never and I mean NEVER!Double post.OR QUDRUPAL POST WHITCH IS WHAT U JUST DID!!

(can i add myself a title as the "official get annoyed at people that try to enforce rules in my club guy"?)
but seriously... we don't care, and you're not a mod or in our club... so chill. all caps and two !! are not necessary.

Back