• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
killer how did you get your shiny machoke in emerald again cause you cant find machoke in emerald

*sigh* i didn't catch machoke in emerald, ic aught my poochy in emerald.. XD

Anyways, it was in FR, i was in Cerulean Cave, and, well, found a shiny Machoke XD

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
havent posted hear in ages. I think they should keep the shiny rate the same. i think it shouldn,t be to easy or to hard to find them it is good as it is.
i havent found a shiny in ages . I hjope i find one on christmas day. It would be a great gift

Ullion

Years
welcome back razor.. :) shame you didn't fidn ne shinies :(

And welcome Ravena, all though you need to wait til a cooy accepts you, but i don't say why they don;t, but they might ask you how you got them.. :P

Anywayz, i ahvnt played in weeks, been REALLY busy... XD

Years
well due to the fact of it being monday i had a tiring day at school
luckly it is my last week so yay

well still no new shinys
i am sring for shiny regirock right now so wish me luck
i wish i could be lucky like some of you

i might give up shiny hunting if i dont get anything by christmas

all i want is one shiny that i am hunting

idc if it is regirock or dratini

Last edited:

Ullion

Years
dude, don't sulk.. you have lots of shinies as of right now.. and remember.. the odds are way against you.. its not your fault.. its no ones.... but dun stop shunting becuase you can't find them.. >.>

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Wow, sorry for my absence guys...I forgot about PC! No luck lately, but I think I haven't had much luck because I haven't posted here in a while. I believe I told you all that I got my shiny Latios(YAY!) so now I'm hunting a lot for other shinies(Latias, Lapras, Beldum, and Chikorita). Wish me luck! :)

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
Can I join? I have 8 Shiny pokemon!
Shiny Rayquaza
Shiny Swampert
Shiny Mewtwo(FireRed)
Shiny Groundon
Shiny Milotic
Shiny Kyogre
Shiny Charizard(FireRed)
Shiny Suicune(FireRed)

Well considering that you need to reset for 5 of those, reset/breed for 2 and breed/be very lucky for the other one, I have to ask you to give us co-owners more information on how you got each of your shinys, like amount of resets or hours you spent trying to get each one of them. (Or if you got them in a trade.) Not to be mean or anything, but it's the rules we have so I must ask you to do this.

LDD's update - Nada III... nothing found, I want that shiny Electrike to show up! NOW! *points at game screen... no shiny* Drat it all...

Akidatheart

Pokémom
Years
Hi everyone! I haven't been around for the last week or so because I have been sick. (still am, bleh) I have been taking a break from Shiny hunting too. It's tons more fun if you take some time off and then go back to it with renewed interest. One thing I have found, in one way shiny hunting is exactly like the lottery.. you can NOT win it if you don't play it.. And for people that think they are unlucky and won't ever find one.. just keep looking, you will find one eventually, I promise.

mrplanters

The new meaning of legend
Years
Okay so yesterday i decided to pop my old colluseum disc in to my GC. I was looking through my box when i came to my smeargle, to my surprise its tale was red! apparently i had always had a shiny smeargle and never realized it! Anyways I have to go to San Antonio for the day so i won't be here on PC today

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Hey everyone, no luck with Latias...it's been over two months since I started hunting it, lol! I need some luck! My Christmas break starts on the 22nd(meanin I don't go to school on Friday), so I'll be soft resetting a LOT...around 12-16 hours a day, to be honest :) I'm kinda hoping I get shiny Lapras and Latias for Christmas because I've spent really long hunting these pokemon( I started for Lapras back in August I believe, I've been hunting on and off for it. When I wasn't hunting for Lapras, I was hunting for Dratini, Moltres, Mewtwo, or Snorlax). Now that I think about it, I got my shiny Mewtwo when I was taking a break from hunting for Snorlax...if I hadn't taken that break, I woulda had a shiny Snorlax with a Sassy nature! That's nearly perfect, lol. Good luck to everyone else's hunts :)

Years
Okay so yesterday i decided to pop my old colluseum disc in to my GC. I was looking through my box when i came to my smeargle, to my surprise its tale was red! apparently i had always had a shiny smeargle and never realized it! Anyways I have to go to San Antonio for the day so i won't be here on PC today

that smeargle is the oppisite from the gba games sorry to tell you

no new shinys

welcome back guys

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Hey everyone! For some reason, I had a dream last night. I think it was one of those lucid dreams because I was in control of everything, lol. Anyways, it was like an exact re-enactment of when I got my shiny Charmander back in the summer. It's golden body, and those lizard teeth smiling back it me when I first got it...ahh...it was a great feeling...now i'm more determined than ever to get a new shiny on FR! I should hurry up and finish training my shiny Charizard! Wish me luck.

Years
Hey everyone! For some reason, I had a dream last night. I think it was one of those lucid dreams because I was in control of everything, lol. Anyways, it was like an exact re-enactment of when I got my shiny Charmander back in the summer. It's golden body, and those lizard teeth smiling back it me when I first got it...ahh...it was a great feeling...now i'm more determined than ever to get a new shiny on FR! I should hurry up and finish training my shiny Charizard! Wish me luck.

y do i feel like i have seen this post a few times

oh yea cause i have seen it b4

anyway still no new shinys i hatched over 70 eggs so far for cyndaquil and right now i am sring for that god damn regirock that is pissing me the f*** off it is disturbing

excuse my language sorry about that

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
y do i feel like i have seen this post a few times

oh yea cause i have seen it b4

anyway still no new shinys i hatched over 70 eggs so far for cyndaquil and right now i am sring for that god damn regirock that is pissing me the f*** off it is disturbing

excuse my language sorry about that

You've seen it before because I posted the exact same thing at SPPf...LOL!

Well, good luck wth Regirock!

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
Aprill 22nd, 2007 I shall begin the shiny hunt in Diamond for the next generation of shinys, WILL YOU?!?!

Yep, you heard me right! D/P are hitting the states on Aprill 22nd! I'm glad we've finally gotten a date! :)

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
I have finally finished school for christmas. I want a shiny torchic or kyogre over the holidays. I will start reseting tomorow.
Anyone know when diamond/pearl is released in the uk. Im getting a ds for christmas but not any games with it so i need to know when it is released

Back