• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
Years
Hmmm.... even after I got the Eevee, my hunting didn't slack up at all. I now have new places set-up, and it shouldn't be no time at all until I get my next one.

.... Now, if confidence like that actually MEANT anything. :P :(
I have totally different targets now. Slight targets. Because my "slight targets" always come up!!!:

I was just messing around with the Beldum, just like "pffth like I'll actually get it" and got it.

Same with the Eevee, although I loosely based restarting LG to SR for Eevee, and got it.

I'm not mentioning my next targets, because I'm not wanting to jinx it or actually state I'm going for them. Cause then I just might get them. ^_^

Cyawl later and happy hunting.

-DDD

(And why is everyone after Shiny Absol!?!? It's CRAZY..... o.o )

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
Scep, its not just absol, its also rayquaza, then again, i don't blame them, shiny ray does look pretty bad***.

Oh and sorry LDD!

anywho, i stupidly just realized today that my trade overs won't listen to me! Oh well, i tend to get thru that problem with ease, so i hope to get thru emerald soon, and get shunting once again! ANd my targets: Shiny Ponyta and umm..well... in Hoenn, im not interested in any of the shinies... the only other one i currently want besides ponyta is a swinub... and that might take sometime, so yah, gl ya'll! ^.^

And btw, i didn't know you could auction shinies, oh well, i don't have a DS nor a Wi-Fi, so i shouldn't really care! =D

BG pokemon freak

Has 6 Shiny pokemon ... YAY
Years
:P How are you doing everyone :P
I havn't been here for a lot of months :( sorry :(
I'm glad to see that LDD and Ryan are still here:P what about MM ???

i have nothing new to report :( really boring :( i played saphire over 4 times now and still no Hoenn shiny :( im really sad !!!

OK now i'll do some backpost reading:P

I will stay around from now on :P

EDIT: OH yeah and can I get a new card :P

Ullion

Years
o.o everyone is coming back to the SHC now! YAY! lol, anywho, MM did leave, but came back, but then left again, i think. You'll see when you read back.

And i beat Roxanne, one step closer to shunting again! xD

DDD'SSCEPTILE

Years
DDD-Wade goes in with the ball, does a turnaround and DUNKS IT!!!! MIAMI WINS! MIAMI WINS!!!!

*err-hemm*
Sorry about that.

On Pokemon FR... The one I had all that time on it but no shinies....

Almost 310 hours into it..... the spell is broken. I used one of those Master Balls I had been saving for so long to capture my 3rd Shiny, a Machop. So you're not the only one who will have a Machamp now. :P But am I slowing up? No, not at all.
In fact, when I got it, I was playing both my DSL (with Emerald) and GBASP (with FR) at the same time. Tonight, I'll be also playing my charged up DS, so that makes 3 for 3. Thanks for wishing me luck, because it apparently helps. I'm finally getting recognition for all my time being put into all the games. It's nice how I just got my Eevee Saturday/Sunday night. :P *forgot when* I'm saving it for now until I get my used FR that way when I get my second Shiny Eevee I can decide which to evolve into and not say "well the first would have been better as so-and-so".

Belated Eevee info:

Picture Proof Eevee

Stats:

Lv. 32 (leveled up by rare candies for IV stuffs and such)
Modest nature
HP: 36
Attack: 36
Defense 38
Sp. Attack 45
Sp. Defense 53
Speed 44

Shiny Machop
I just ran out of time, but I can tell you it has a Lonely nature and ironicly is at Lv. 32 too caught it in Victory Road. >_>; My.. hunting spot in FR for now.

Peace out and good luck.

mrplanters

The new meaning of legend
Years
DDD-Wade goes in with the ball, does a turnaround and DUNKS IT!!!! MIAMI WINS! MIAMI WINS!!!!

*err-hemm*
Sorry about that.

On Pokemon FR... The one I had all that time on it but no shinies....

Almost 310 hours into it..... the spell is broken. I used one of those Master Balls I had been saving for so long to capture my 3rd Shiny, a Machop. So you're not the only one who will have a Machamp now. :P But am I slowing up? No, not at all.
In fact, when I got it, I was playing both my DSL (with Emerald) and GBASP (with FR) at the same time. Tonight, I'll be also playing my charged up DS, so that makes 3 for 3. Thanks for wishing me luck, because it apparently helps. I'm finally getting recognition for all my time being put into all the games. It's nice how I just got my Eevee Saturday/Sunday night. :P *forgot when* I'm saving it for now until I get my used FR that way when I get my second Shiny Eevee I can decide which to evolve into and not say "well the first would have been better as so-and-so".

Belated Eevee info:

Picture Proof Eevee

Stats:

Lv. 32 (leveled up by rare candies for IV stuffs and such)
Modest nature
HP: 36
Attack: 36
Defense 38
Sp. Attack 45
Sp. Defense 53
Speed 44

Shiny Machop
I just ran out of time, but I can tell you it has a Lonely nature and ironicly is at Lv. 32 too caught it in Victory Road. >_>; My.. hunting spot in FR for now.

Peace out and good luck.
So did you just catch a shiny machop? If so I congragulate you.

Ullion

Years
Ya, he caught it with a master ball. xD And I'm pissed, i only had 2 pokemon. The first one i caught NO ONE HERE had, and then my poochy was 2nd, and well, almost every member here ahs one... or so it feels like... >< lol. Anywyas, YOU TOOK AWAY MY GLORY! SHAME OPN YOU!

I will congragulate you (congratz!), and i will wish you luck, (Good luck, mate!) but stay away from ponyta's and swinub's as no1 has those either, and so i shall have THEM! >.<

and also, what was the Wade dunk about? or did that happen in a game u were just watching.? o.o

mrplanters

Years
Ya, he caught it with a master ball. xD And I'm pissed, i only had 2 pokemon. The first one i caught NO ONE HERE had, and then my poochy was 2nd, and well, almost every member here ahs one... or so it feels like... >< lol. Anywyas, YOU TOOK AWAY MY GLORY! SHAME OPN YOU!

I will congragulate you (congratz!), and i will wish you luck, (Good luck, mate!) but stay away from ponyta's and swinub's as no1 has those either, and so i shall have THEM! >.<

and also, what was the Wade dunk about? or did that happen in a game u were just watching.? o.o

I think i'm going to look for a shiny ponyta now! no just joking. I'm still looking for that absol. But on my FR version i am going to look for a shiny zapdos. Well once again I wish you all good luck on your shiny hunts.

DDD'SSCEPTILE

Years
Hehhehheh.... Blame Victory Road. :P The Pokemon I was wanting more didn't show up Shiny, but that hardly dampens my fire. I'm back there again already (which means I forgot to write down the Machop's stats @.@ And I'm too lazy to go back. :P ) looking for it. But my main focus is on Emerald now.

I tried playing 3-ways. It was crazy. Too much! But I plan on playing 2 games at one time again in the future. I think that's the acheles heel to this Shiny Hunting stuff, because if I didn't do it earlier, I probably wouldn't have gotten the Machop at all. You might not do it, but I will. :) Now if only I can get my hands on the exclusive Pokemon I wanted earlier.... I might have some of my own glory. ^_^ Respectable glory, too.

Oh, and the "dunk" was just blowing my own horn out of excitement. :P I'm a big Miami fan (I think I prefer Phoenix over'm though) and kinda lost control.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
I post here all the time but am yet to have a shiny. I used to have three but i let my sister play my game and she saved over it with a new one. I am soft reseting for a shiny kyogre and torchik at the minute i hope to get it soon.
I found a way to post on here using my phone so i should post more now.

Ullion

Years
Oh lol Scep, guess what, i ahd dream alst night that Toronto Raptors faced Indiana (Again) and won, so we became a +.500 team at 24-23, oh well, our win last night over Washington was good enough. =D

Anywyas, my friends are coming over this afternoon, and were gunna have like, a tourny battle or something (altho its kinda crappy since none of us have good battling pokemon, yet, were gunna setup for a tournament later on..) XD

And nothing new yet, i don't play much, since i got an XBOX and all i play is NBA LIVE 2005, yes, it rhymes which makes it so great =P. Sorry guys, but shiny hunting may have to wait o.o

Dragon Tamer Ed

Formerly DarkParukia
Years
Nothing yet. I have now reached the conclusion that something is wrong with my Leaf Green. I mean, all my other games at this point have paid out at least 2 shinies by now, but this one has done nothing. I think that extensive use of the AR on LG has somehow stopped shinies from appearing. :( :( :( Don't think it can't happen. My old Red version has NO wild pokemon in it due to extensive hacking, so I think something similar has happened here.

I'll just have to continue the hunt for a shiny Gastly/Haunter on my friend's Leaf Green. Good luck to everyone else...

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Well, I've begun to hunt for a shiny Suicune on Colosseum again...not officially, I'll begin hunting it on the weekend. LDD, when you found your shiny Heracross, how did it appear? Did it come out purple, two orange orbs fly around it, then your partner identified it as shiny?

Exokriz

Delete.
Years
Everybody is returning......i guess I'll return too :D

Well guess how many shinies I have caught......

ZERO ZILCH ZIPPO

I wish my GBA didn't cut off when I was trading my Shiny Mightyena......:( oh well, everyone has those anyway.

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
~Fufu3000~ said:
Well, I've begun to hunt for a shiny Suicune on Colosseum again...not officially, I'll begin hunting it on the weekend. LDD, when you found your shiny Heracross, how did it appear? Did it come out purple, two orange orbs fly around it, then your partner identified it as shiny?
I wouldn't know, I didn't realize it was shiny until I was (finnished?) purifing it.

LDD's Update: Nothing to update.

DDD'SSCEPTILE

Years
Yeah.... I think I would notice if I had a Shiny Pokemon or not.......... oh well.... errr... anyway....
I wouldn't know since I haven't tried getting Shinies on Colosseum. I did, however, for my friend, upload my team data onto Colosseum to take pictures of my shinies for him to see, and noted the two orbs to him. It looks alot like the move Helping Hand.
If you're interested, I took 2 pictures when they appeared.
Shiny Machop, orbs in the middle of circle thing that they do

and

Shiny Metagross (I love this thing), the orbs at the end of their run, where they come together at the end, and then they disappear.

Dunno if that helped you, but is very nice to look at. :P

Anyway....
I'm still going at my own SH full throttle, holding off on training my latest two until I get my goal of 4th Shiny, or 5th, if I decide to continue.

I've been dualing Sapphire and Emerald, hoping that what Pokemon I'm looking for will come up Shiny there, but I doubt my Emerald will yield shinies because I too have doodled on it with AR. Not to get Shinies, because my version of AR is newer and alot of stuff doesn't work with it. Like I stated before... if I could get legit shinies that way, I probably wouldn't be here right now or "wasting my time" with this. Anyway, my Emerald yields more of the Pokemon I'm looking for on it there anyway, so I may go solo with it. I expect another shiny withen a week if I keep going as fast as I can like I am. More like, it would be nice.

On the flipside to homebase Kanto, on LG, I'm not sure what to look for. It's already given me my Eevee, so I don't know how long it'll be til I get my next one on there. Same goes for FR (since I just got one on it).
On FR, I long for the Pokemon I was trying to get in the first place when I was in Victory Road, but I'm not displeased at all. Machamp was on my team in Emerald, and it lead me to alot of wins on the Battle Frontier. That Pokemon rocks and is very, very good. I just don't know whow well my Machop stacks up....
If it wasn't for the longing of the VR Pokemon, I would double-team the one I want and would work wonders with my Metagross, and, well, with any of the Pokemon I have. but on LG, I'm also to the point of SRing for Lapras, and have some, but gave up a little on it. Instead of wanting to go forth for the Master Ball, I just imported one from Sapphire when I was doing all my trading to find out stuffs for the Eevee and changing it's name. XP
So I just went to the area I usually am in in FR (not Victory Road) and just started looking tonight. I may decide to do my double thing anyway, but it's going to be tough. But I know I can do it, and that's what has helped me have the push to get the shinies I have now. I should be doing it right now, because at any time one could come up. :P
And that I am going to do. So I wish you all good luck on your journeys!

-DDD-Wade

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Yeah.... I think I would notice if I had a Shiny Pokemon or not.......... oh well.... errr... anyway....
I wouldn't know since I haven't tried getting Shinies on Colosseum. I did, however, for my friend, upload my team data onto Colosseum to take pictures of my shinies for him to see, and noted the two orbs to him. It looks alot like the move Helping Hand.
If you're interested, I took 2 pictures when they appeared.
Shiny Machop, orbs in the middle of circle thing that they do

and

Shiny Metagross (I love this thing), the orbs at the end of their run, where they come together at the end, and then they disappear.

Dunno if that helped you, but is very nice to look at. :P

Anyway....
I'm still going at my own SH full throttle, holding off on training my latest two until I get my goal of 4th Shiny, or 5th, if I decide to continue.

I've been dualing Sapphire and Emerald, hoping that what Pokemon I'm looking for will come up Shiny there, but I doubt my Emerald will yield shinies because I too have doodled on it with AR. Not to get Shinies, because my version of AR is newer and alot of stuff doesn't work with it. Like I stated before... if I could get legit shinies that way, I probably wouldn't be here right now or "wasting my time" with this. Anyway, my Emerald yields more of the Pokemon I'm looking for on it there anyway, so I may go solo with it. I expect another shiny withen a week if I keep going as fast as I can like I am. More like, it would be nice.

On the flipside to homebase Kanto, on LG, I'm not sure what to look for. It's already given me my Eevee, so I don't know how long it'll be til I get my next one on there. Same goes for FR (since I just got one on it).
On FR, I long for the Pokemon I was trying to get in the first place when I was in Victory Road, but I'm not displeased at all. Machamp was on my team in Emerald, and it lead me to alot of wins on the Battle Frontier. That Pokemon rocks and is very, very good. I just don't know whow well my Machop stacks up....
If it wasn't for the longing of the VR Pokemon, I would double-team the one I want and would work wonders with my Metagross, and, well, with any of the Pokemon I have. but on LG, I'm also to the point of SRing for Lapras, and have some, but gave up a little on it. Instead of wanting to go forth for the Master Ball, I just imported one from Sapphire when I was doing all my trading to find out stuffs for the Eevee and changing it's name. XP
So I just went to the area I usually am in in FR (not Victory Road) and just started looking tonight. I may decide to do my double thing anyway, but it's going to be tough. But I know I can do it, and that's what has helped me have the push to get the shinies I have now. I should be doing it right now, because at any time one could come up. :P
And that I am going to do. So I wish you all good luck on your journeys!

-DDD-Wade

No, your pics didn't help me at all because I already know how to identify a normal shiny on Colosseum...I need to know what will happen if I see a shiny Shadow. I mainly asking will there be anything unusual about it to signal that it's shiny(like a different color, orbs flying around before your partner says it's shiny, etc.)

Edit: However, I really like that pic of shiny Metagross, and it is making me want to hunt for shiny Beldum even more than I already am.

mrplanters

Years
Well still no sign of that zapdos yet. Though i haven't been looking that much. I think i'll start looking for it right now. Maybe later tonight i'll find it.

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
Did you notice ANYTHING different about it at all before you purified it?

It was either while I was purifing it or shortly after that, I don't remember because it's been so long now. I can say this though, I DIDN'T notice it was shiny until after I'd caught it. Heracross gave me problems catching it the first time in the game, it KO'd itself every time, so the second time I went through the game I took a break right befor that battle to stock up on balls and was mad at the thing for being a pain, so I wasn't looking to see if it was shiny or not. If it had ended KOing itself I would have hit reset and lost it without ever knowing it was shiny. How sad I ended up catching her in a NET ball, of all the bad looking animation for ball release on Colosseum... a net right over the pokemon, horrable!

Back