• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
Dudes - I only have one more month of class before my summer vacation. And then I have to wait 5 more weeks before my friends and sisters are on their summer vacations.
So that means I'm going to have a whole lot of nothing to do. Which means I'll probably be shiny hunting my ass off in Diamond and Pearl.
But in the mean-time... I'm home for the weekend and I forgot my Pokemon games...
Sad times!
I found out that this honor society I'm joining (because I get genius-status grades) has its initiation on the 22nd of this month. So... this means it looks like I'm gonna be whipping out my DS during the reception and ignoring everybody's congratulatory remarks! Take that world!
And congrats on the Treeko, Shido - that's... a neat capture. Although I really don't understand why you'd SR for a Pokemon you already have.
Speaking of SRing vs hunting vs breeding vs whatever else... SRing is a a pain in the butt. I did it for a Sudowoodo (hey - i just put the pieces of its name together "pseudo" meaning fake or imaginary and "woodo" meaning wood + an "O") but nothing ever came of it and I really just got bored. Every shiny I have was found in the wild - it's more interesting - and hatching is just a pain too. It's so annoying keeping track of all the eggs in your PC and biking back and forth gets really tiresome.
*High fives for wild hunting*

im not starting a collection of treeckos im getting 3 serperate treeckos so I can have one of each of its evos without cloning . to be shiny master one must capture them all ...and i plan to . with that second treecko I can evo one of them into grovyle and have both XP soon as I get more rcs -.- I still need more rcs to evo my 2nd and 3rd mudkip into marshtomp and swampert respectivly . I prefer hunting ni the wild than to sr XP only 1 3rd of my shiny collection is from sring the other 2 3rds are wild XP .

i took the pictures for those non believers out there but they are giganimous so when i finsih uploading view at yer own risk

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
I'm battling a shiny Registeel as I type this. I don't want to catch it in a Master Ball, so I'm trying to weaken it with my Relicanth's Rock Smash. I have two sleepers, too. I hope I DON'T have to resort to a Master Ball.

Edit: Shiny Registeel has been captured in a Repeat Ball. It's Gentle (ffs). Shido, MetalMario, what do you two make of this, if any? Could it be a pure coincidence that both shinies from my Emerald2 have Gentle natures? Or is there something more?

STATS

HP: 121
ATTACK: 74
DEFENSE: 117
SATK: 68
SDEF: 139
SPEED: 55

I'll try to find out the exact IVs using Metalkid's IV Calc. My cousin is pretty jealous of me right now, I'm going to hide my Emerald for a little bit...

Last edited:

mrplanters

The new meaning of legend
Years
I'm battling a shiny Registeel as I type this. I don't want to catch it in a Master Ball, so I'm trying to weaken it with my Relicanth's Rock Smash. I have two sleepers, too. I hope I have to resort to a Master Ball.

Dude lately you've been catching way too many shinies. Anyways i wish you good luck so you don't have to use your master ball. Good luck.

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
finpc stoped mesing up-.-gl luck on that catch fufu dont ko it heheh ;)

I3010035.jpg

I3010032.jpg

proof that i have the bonus disc so when i et shiny jirahi there is no accusations

I3010031.jpg

I3010023.jpg

I3010021.jpg

behold them , admire them , then weep

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Sorry guys. My post said "I hope I have to resort to a Master Ball" which was supposed to say "I hope I don't have to resort to a Master Ball"...guess I was nervous!

Dude lately you've been catching way too many shinies. Anyways i wish you good luck so you don't have to use your master ball. Good luck.
What about shido?

Nice pics, shido. I also plan on hunting for Jirachi one day. I'm definitely goin to start sometime in the summer. Just don't get Jirachi before me, shido.

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
Sorry guys. My post said "I hope I have to resort to a Master Ball" which was supposed to say "I hope I don't have to resort to a Master Ball"...guess I was nervous!

What about shido?

Nice pics, shido. I also plan on hunting for Jirachi one day. I'm definitely goin to start sometime in the summer. Just don't get Jirachi before me, shido.

congrats on the catch fufu , i too am going to go for the regi quad eventualy lol and i also plan to start with regi steel XP . as for the nature its just a cowinkydink XP when you sr you'll notice that certain natures pop up more then others and acordding to MM's theory on it u can change the "pool" by saving or taking steps or another . so with that being said lmao congrats and next ttime mess around with changing your "pool" for the right group of natures to be common .

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
congrats on the catch fufu , i too am going to go for the regi quad eventualy lol and i also plan to start with regi steel XP . as for the nature its just a cowinkydink XP when you sr you'll notice that certain natures pop up more then others and acordding to MM's theory on it u can change the "pool" by saving or taking steps or another . so with that being said lmao congrats and next ttime mess around with changing your "pool" for the right group of natures to be common .

Thanks. I realize that I should've tried to do something make Careful and Impish natures appear more often, it's what I'm doing with practically everything else. Guess I forgot.

shido, do you hunt for other stuff while you reset for Jirachi? That's the reason why I originally stopped hunting for it; it was too boring to get the Dex and whatnot just reset for Jirachi. I needed something else to do, but I only now realized that. =/

Well, I'm off to my next target (yes, already, as soon as I figure out the IVs): Regirock. Let's hope I get an Impish one.

Exact IVs have been found:

HP: 18
ATK:23
DEF:17
SATK: 9
SDEF: 5
SPEED: 26

Man, if those Speed and SDef IVs were switched, I'd be in the money. Off to Regirock!

Last edited:

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
Thanks. I realize that I should've tried to do something make Careful and Impish natures appear more often, it's what I'm doing with practically everything else. Guess I forgot.

shido, do you hunt for other stuff while you reset for Jirachi? That's the reason why I originally stopped hunting for it; it was too boring to get the Dex and whatnot just reset for Jirachi. I needed something else to do, but I only now realized that. =/

Well, I'm off to my next target (yes, already, as soon as I figure out the IVs): Regirock. Let's hope I get an Impish one.

lol jirachi takes forever so every time i get a shiny starter i get a jirachi or days when my friend comes over we sr for jirachis it is rather boring to hunt for jirachi unless u really really want it and i hope i get it one day just while im getting a salac berry form it XP

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
Years
Oh, trust me, just the way I feel right now, I could kill both you and fufufu with just looking at you two. Congratulations......

My one and only goal is to get a MEASLY 2 SHINY POKEMON BEFORE D/P. Looks like it's not going to happen, but I can't help but stare and say "How??? HOW?!?!!?"....

HOW?!?!?!?!
ugh.. well... whatever....
And please, next time make your pictures links instead of posting them directly. It's messy. But do what you want. I totally don't care right now..

Report:
I spent my time on the going out this evening looking for Magnemite. 54 minutes in all spent, nothing. Ha ha.
Spent an hour watching taped Lost and Idol with Mom SRing for Charmander on both games. Am I seeing a trend here? I must be the April's Fool. Laugh.

If I had GTA Shiny Pokemon I'd play it right now. But what would happen would be the whole place deserted...
Sorry people but I'm just... up to here with all my own work. I've done everything Shido has suggested, even "lol". :| I don't expect anything. I do it while watching TV. I do it during everything. I've looked a berzillion times while it's sat there for a while I'm online, and it's not shiny. What am I doing wrong?! NOTHING. AND THAT'S WHAT SUCKS ABOUT THIS WHOLE DEAL.
But if I do exactly that (Nothing) for a day or so, it won't matter. A day after D/P comes out, I could get it. But I could have gotten it a day before if I hadn't missed that day. That's why I keep a hard drive constantly, but oh woe is me, my tires are getting very worn and I'm running out of gas. I guess I'm just not as lucky as some people. And if that's the case, I'd rather waste my life doing something more better, more important. But I've already wasted it enough just trying to get these two, so I'm not going to give up at all.

But "If Not Now, When?"

I have a headache. I need to cool off. Ow.

Years
i took the pictures for those non believers out there but they are giganimous so when i finsih uploading view at yer own risk
I would be an irresponsible co-owner not to ask, so please don't take it personally. -.- Congratz on the psychotic lucky streak, and congrats, Fufu, on Registeel. It seems you're getting a shiny a week! How many SRs did you put down for Registeel?

DDD: Even though you don't have as many as others, all of your shinies are rockin', so you really have nothing to be ashamed of. Just keep looking and they'll eventually come. Also, don't stress, as it doesn't help, and too much dedication can be creepy.

Still focusing on Beldum. I'm only going to indicate Chiko resets when I really put a lot in; Beldum's still my main target, and I've seen 2300 of 'em.

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
Years
yeah........ thanks man.... I'm just frustrated with myself, that's all. I've cooled off now... I plan to do some fishing on good ol' FR when I get in bed soon though... something different... and who knows? Whatever I'm fishing up may be shiny. :) It's not a Magnemite or Charmander but it's cool.

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
I've actually gotten two shinies this week. I'm going to be honest; I did NO MORE than fifty soft resets for this thing. It's offically the fastest I've ever found a shiny pokemon. Good thing I had a feeling to switch to Registeel, or I would've had a shiny Groudon with a Gentle nature (which would've seriously been horrible).

Wish Latias would come this fast. -___- Good luck with getting a shiny Beldum MM, and good luck DDD with getting a shiny Magnemite or Charmander.

Akidatheart

Pokémom
Years
I would be an irresponsible co-owner not to ask, so please don't take it personally. -.- Congratz on the psychotic lucky streak, and congrats, Fufu, on Registeel. It seems you're getting a shiny a week! How many SRs did you put down for Registeel?

Don't you wanna see Fufu's pics of his shinies too? I do, come on Fufu, show us some pics. :D

I still need to post pics of the rest of mine.. Maybe when I find another I will post pics of all of them. I'm hoping I find my next one at home, so i can video tape it, Wouldn't that be a cool keepsake?
Kim

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
Don't you wanna see Fufu's pics of his shinies too? I do, come on Fufu, show us some pics. :D

yeah whats up with that ? last time I checked people getting a shiny every week was worth looking into (i seem to recall some co'owner looking into feraligators catch history becuz he was catching a shiny every week or so ) so be a good co ' owner sn start looking at everyone .

not an attack at you fufu just you are the exaple XP

Years
yeah whats up with that ? last time I checked people getting a shiny every week was worth looking into (i seem to recall some co'owner looking into feraligators catch history becuz he was catching a shiny every week or so ) so be a good co ' owner sn start looking at everyone .

not an attack at you fufu just you are the exaple XP
Come on, give me a chance to reply! Fufu didn't have Registeel when I wrote up that message.

Fufu: You heard the stampede. Got any pictures? xP

I'm hoping to meet up with DDD on MKDS, so I'm not hunting ATM.

Years
um case in point? .... >.>
Oh lol, sorry. But why so much criticism?

Edit: Not to mention there's a difference between one a week and one a day. Sorry I forgot to ask Fufu for pictures in the same post I asked you to. Take it easy, gosh.

Last edited:

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
Oh lol, sorry. But why so much criticism?

as fair as you might seem or be . you have to give everyone the same treatment so things don't look fishy . Just saying you need to be a little more aware of what you are doing and saying . you have to have an eye for these things to be a good co-owners can't let people slide and give way for cheating .

EDIT to your EDIT
Edit: Not to mention there's a difference between one a week and one a day. Sorry I forgot to ask Fufu for pictures in the same post I asked you to. Take it easy, gosh.
if you read what I posted before your edit that statment wouldnt have been needed and yes there is a diffrence between 1 week and 2 days . there is also a diffrence between 3 weeks of nothing and 1 shiny everyweek (2 sometimes) for 3 + weeks especialy in a world when the average for 90% of people is 1 shiny per a month or longer , so once again do you co-owner job better

Last edited:
Years
I understand why you're upset. (I shouldn't have bothered defending trivia.) Let's end this pointless argument, already. Fufu, post pics if you've got 'em.

Back