• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

King Kobra

Shiny Giratina pwns you
Years
  • In case nobody noticed, I'm adding Spiritomb to my list of wanted Shinies. Spiritomb's shiny form pwns you. Updated my sig to match my list, so I'm off to hunt.

Shiny Update:
    No updates as of now....

EDIT: So do you get to see Lugia and Ho-oh as well as Groudon and Kyogre in D/P?

<I>Kobra<I>

Last edited:

shinyGeo

Part heeler, Part Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2007
    Hello everyone sorry i've been away for a while i've had to work and then i was playing Pokemon Ranger to get the Manaphy Egg. I have a shiny Lugia that i got on GTS but i'm not sure if it was hacked/cloned so i'm gonna post the picture of it tomarrow when i have the camera on hand. I gave up on shiny charmander, but for a good reason i'm now Shiny Hunting a Shiny Eevee and Manaphy. I'm SRing like crazy for a shiny Manaphy as it would be awesome. Shiny Eevee i want for my Umbreon. I plan on 6 Shiny Umbreons all-in-all. Either way it's good to be back, i have a few days off in a row so SRing for Eevee and manaphy will take up my time now. Well i guess i'll see you around.

I was about to say the same thing (Stopping for the charmander and trying to get eevee) but im saving in front of Bebe and SRing instead.

P.S. I'm getting a Action Replay Ultimate Codes for Pokemon, So i can get to the Deoxys Island and the Lugia/Ho-Oh island, as well as Mew on Emerald, and to get Celebi however i'm supposted to. That's all for though.

cheating=bad, going to nintendo events in NYC=good

P.P.S. I got a Celebi on GTS and it had a face in the bottom right corner, I don't know what it was so i traded it asap. Can any of you tell me what it was? Thanks in advance and now i disappear like a ninja in the dark sky.

It just meant is friendship was really high with the previous owner or at least that's what i've concluded.

Jirachi Trainer

Training for Skill
    Years
  • Well shame on tradin off the Pokerus pokemon, shouldve kept for coolness really. Ive never had pokerus on my pokemon once. Pokerus is good for training because it becomes so much easier. Well SYL.

King Kobra

Shiny Giratina pwns you
    Years
  • Shiny Update:
    Pontya: A whopping 17 seen -_- I'm going to play ahead until I reach route 210 where the Ponyta are always abundant rather than just in the daytme.
    Scyther: Nothing new...
    Spiritomb: Haven't gotten to where I can find it yet.

He he yey someone remembers me! ^^
    Hope you have been ok ^^
    '
    Who could forget you? Gaara is so cool ^^

<I>Kobra<I>

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • OMG Garra is back. You have been gone for ages.
    Well still no new shinys. But i havent been looking much. I have to revise for my GCSE tests

shinyGeo

Part heeler, Part Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2007
    I FOUND A SHINY SHINX!!!

Ok well heres the story. I was training Togepi in front of pla park and after getting bored and weak i went to Sandgem town to heal up then i decided i wanted to check the GTS so i started walking up the route i remembered i could just fly there and i realized i didnt have my chatot or staraptor so i just kept walking on the very LAST patch of grass before getting into clear land i found it. it was a tough battle because i only had togepi Lv.26 and everyone else in my party is lv.50 and up but i love my new yellow shinx

Years
  • Who's back? I'm back!
    I have been hunting a lot, but nothing has come up, except one thing. I got a shiny Dialga! It took over 2 days of soft resetting! And thats all thats new so far. I'm hatching Phiones for a shiny one, so I hope I get it!

King Kobra

Shiny Giratina pwns you
    Years
  • Lol Gaara, you've gotten more welcomes than I have :P (2 more actually -_-)

Shiny Update:
    Scyther: Nothing new.
    Ponyta: 18 seen.
    Spiritomb: Not far enough yet.
    NEW --> Cranidos: Haven't started SRing for it yet, but I will eventually. Haven't even gotten the third badge and I already havce his fossil XD Almost had 2 of em but the wall collapsed the second time around -_-

*reads Active Users* GASP! Haunter Master!?
    EDIT: *reads post above* IT IS YOU! Everyone is returning! :D
    EDIT #2: LMAO MM you got pwned by Haunter Master :P

<I>Kobra<I>

mrplanters

The new meaning of legend
    Years
  • Well I haven't posted in a while so I decided to. No new shinies for me. Of course I haven't been really hunting at max i've played an hour this past week and a half. Anyways I congragulate anyone who got new shinies and I wish you all good luck.

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
    Years
  • I wish I knew who half these people coming back were. The only people I remember are Gaara and Kobra, and back then, no one knew who I was!

I'm switching from Piplup to Turtwig on Pearl. It's more of a spur of the moment kind of thing, but I don't know how long it'll be until I switch back. I may hunt for Squirtle on LG instead of Bulbasaur, too. Good luck, everyone. I'm hunting for only Turtwig right now, but I'll add Drifloon and maybe Squirtle into the mix, too.

Edit: Tomorrow is my brother's birthday, but I don't know if he'll actually shiny hunt. I hope he gets a shiny soon, especially after losing two fairly nice shinies (Ninetales was reset by my older cousin on purpose and when he started a new game on his LG, the second Rattata he saw was shiny.)...he certainly wants one very, very badly.

Last edited:

Shiny Umbreon Hunter

Shiny Umbreon Master
    Years
  • I was about to say the same thing (Stopping for the charmander and trying to get eevee) but im saving in front of Bebe and SRing instead.

cheating=bad, going to nintendo events in NYC=good

It just meant is friendship was really high with the previous owner or at least that's what i've concluded.

Thanks for telling me about the face thing. Also I'm only cheating to get to the Place where they are as i live in New Mexico and New York is to far away. and i'm gonna be infront of Bebe too lol. I'm starting over on Diamond but i'm still SRing on Pearl for Eevee. And i traded my Manaphy Egg to a friend for now, but i have almost beaten Ranger again so i can SR for Manaphy again soon. Well Happy Hunting.

fredlocks

150 POSTS!!!!!!!!!
    Years
  • hullo again, sorry that i haven't been active but school and assignmnets and VERY busy as you can all imagine. I'm waiting for diamond and pearl to come out in Australia, I've preordered Pearl and it comes out in excactly 6 WEEKS!!!

Anyways shiny update still looking for a trapinch

Back