• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Pokemon Breeder Zoria

Normal Type Master
Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2008
Sorry for not being on.

Anyways, no Zapdos! Rawrrr! D=
Almost 18 days in counting, and school is almost out, so I'll have plenty of Shiny Hunting time. =D Zapdos should come, soon. I don't think my luck is up, though. XP
I'm thinking of how to train Kaboom in attack, I've been playign Silver so much that I haven't done anything in the advanced gen for the past two days!

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Oh, but this is by far not as easy as it looks. Sure, you get 3 or 4, but you might as well not hold your breath, because if it were really going at that rate, I'd have about 6 more by now....
I did get a chain of 32 of my Speed EV Pokemon but got careless and tired. It gets very.... tense when it gets that high, because if something breaks the chain, you have to start alllll ooover again. And has anyone noticed this takes a while to do to get back up there?
= /

Good luck yawl.
-DDD
I definitely feel the same way. But it's not as bad as it was the first time. Even though I've only actually gotten up to 40 twice, I've gotten close to 30. That's when I start getting nervous.

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2008
HELLO HELLO =)

I'm brand new to PC and the first thing I would like to do is join this club.

I was extremely excited and overwhelmed when I caught my shiny Feebas and I would like to express it by joining this group. I'm on yet another mission to get a Shiny Charmander/Charizard but I think I will be on that mission for a while.

So if possible, I would LOVE to join this group. As for Shinies I've caught in my lifetime of playing...

Shiny Feebas, Oddish, Magnemite, and... Milotic ! =)

Years
i have been searching for shiny dratini for like two days now! but it just wont show its face and fight me! but any ways i still dont even know if im aloud to join the club yet? so after i find dratini i am going to try to hatch for shiny mudkip! so good luck everyone!

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
Years
I'm no co-owner, but I will try to answer some of these questions as clearly as I possibly can, but remember, don't take my word for it.

VanirElf said:
I wanna be in this club , I have heaps of shinies 'cuz I trade a lot (1500+ trades in my Diamond version)
Well, that may be "good", but it means nothing here. GTS shinies aren't allowed to be counted here, because most of them are hacked. You can still join if you want to search for your own shinies or have some that you caught yourself.

Zoria said:
Sorry for not being on.

Anyways, no Zapdos! Rawrrr! D=
Almost 18 days in counting, and school is almost out, so I'll have plenty of Shiny Hunting time. =D Zapdos should come, soon. I don't think my luck is up, though. XP
I'm thinking of how to train Kaboom in attack, I've been playign Silver so much that I haven't done anything in the advanced gen for the past two days!
Hmm. Depends on how you think you're gonna use it.
If it's already in D/P, and you want a good place to train for attack, well, you can go hereand devise a plan of what Pokemon to go after in case you wanted to shiny hunt and train your Voltorb at the same time.
As for mine when time comes, I think I'm gonna go Sp. Attack all the way, maybe a few speed evs, maybe a few attack evs (afterall, everyone anticipates "When's it gonna blow?!"), and spread it out a little more evenly. Oh, and my Voltorb's name is "Sonic". ^_^
My Silver died. :( I got it at EB a few years ago. My Gold lives however. I got it on release I think.

braden loves shinies said:
i have been searching for shiny dratini for like two days now! but it just wont show its face and fight me! but any ways i still dont even know if im aloud to join the club yet? so after i find dratini i am going to try to hatch for shiny mudkip! so good luck everyone!
Well, they certain don't come easy, for the most part. Hopefully you'll get it though so you can start on the next. And I don't know if you've been accepted or not. Maybe. XD I'm not the regulator of that, and I didn't pay attention. 65% I think yes.

I've now training my next shiny for my team. A little heartache; One of the ones I was going for is in the rain, and the one I was gonna start out with to begin with is RARER THAN LARVITAR. But wouldn't it be awesome if I got it shiny? It's not exactly on my want list, though... the only fire shiny I want is Charizard, and maybe Ninetails. A real one. But even though one would assume, if they knew the conditions, that I and that Pokemon would be very close; I don't care for it that much. It's much more formidable now, however.

I'm rethinking my plans, since this one is hard to find. I'll probably just end up doing shinx. But it's the same as the Fire issue.

Good luck everyone.
-DDD

Pokemon Breeder Zoria

Normal Type Master
Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2008
I'm no co-owner, but I will try to answer some of these questions as clearly as I possibly can, but remember, don't take my word for it.

Well, that may be "good", but it means nothing here. GTS shinies aren't allowed to be counted here, because most of them are hacked. You can still join if you want to search for your own shinies or have some that you caught yourself.

Hmm. Depends on how you think you're gonna use it.
If it's already in D/P, and you want a good place to train for attack, well, you can go hereand devise a plan of what Pokemon to go after in case you wanted to shiny hunt and train your Voltorb at the same time.
As for mine when time comes, I think I'm gonna go Sp. Attack all the way, maybe a few speed evs, maybe a few attack evs (afterall, everyone anticipates "When's it gonna blow?!"), and spread it out a little more evenly. Oh, and my Voltorb's name is "Sonic". ^_^
My Silver died. :( I got it at EB a few years ago. My Gold lives however. I got it on release I think.

Well, they certain don't come easy, for the most part. Hopefully you'll get it though so you can start on the next. And I don't know if you've been accepted or not. Maybe. XD I'm not the regulator of that, and I didn't pay attention. 65% I think yes.

I've now training my next shiny for my team. A little heartache; One of the ones I was going for is in the rain, and the one I was gonna start out with to begin with is RARER THAN LARVITAR. But wouldn't it be awesome if I got it shiny? It's not exactly on my want list, though... the only fire shiny I want is Charizard, and maybe Ninetails. A real one. But even though one would assume, if they knew the conditions, that I and that Pokemon would be very close; I don't care for it that much. It's much more formidable now, however.

I'm rethinking my plans, since this one is hard to find. I'll probably just end up doing shinx. But it's the same as the Fire issue.

Good luck everyone.
-DDD

Thank you for that list. I am now training with Shinxes, by chaining them.
Zapdos is stubborn as always, But I found a shiny sandshrew in silver and that dosen't count.

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Well, to make a long story short, I now have two shiny Shinx.

I'm quite happy. Hopefully at least one of them is Adamant because I have an Adamant Synchronize Natu at the front.

I'm still chaining for more.

Edit: Just encountered a third shiny Shinx.

I just accidentally killed it, lol. With Night Shade. Chain's currently 54.

Edit2: LOL, shiny Shinx patch broke my chain, methinks. I'm still in the battle with it, but I saw the little sprite thing disappear in my Poketch.

Edit3: Two of them were Adamant, and one of them was Rash. Makes me wonder what that shiny Shinx I killed was. I'm in a bit of a "predicament", though; the Shinx with the higher Attack has lower speed, (9 and 7), but one shiny has equal in both stats (8 and 8). I'm training the former. Oh, and I was right, the shiny patch did break my chain. O_o

I'll try to PokeRadar for my Secret shiny after I EV train this shiny, then I'll soft reset for some stuff. Good luck, everyon.e

Last edited:

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Sorry for the double post; once again, my computer is not displaying the "Edit" button on my page. There isn't even a small white square with an "X" on it.

Pictures:

Shinx2-1.jpg

Shinx3.jpg

Shinx2.jpg

ShinyShinx.jpg

Heh, sorry. I decided to take pics only after my chain had broken. When I tried, I only had enough time to take a picture of the stats and such of one. When my phone was finished charging, I had already begun to train it.

Edit: Now "Edit" decides to show itself. -_-

Last edited:

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
I am going into town tomorow to get Either daimond or Pearl. Which one should I get.
Now my GCSE tests are over I am back from my break but with no new shinys. Was to busy to look.I have been looking for Zapdos aswell. But might look for some others while i get my team ready for D/P.

Dragon Tamer Ed

Formerly DarkParukia
Years
Hey guys. Guess what happened to me last night? I'll just say that Fufu3000 was't the only one to have insane luck with the Pokeradar yesterday...

So I was at my grandparents' house, with DS in hand continuing the Bagon hunt and after a couple of hours I finally got 40 chained. After about 3 resets of the Radar I saw my shiny patch. So I went in and saw shiny Bagon. False Swipe. Luxury Ball. Broke out. 2nd Luxury Ball, and, *drumroll* I caught it.

Then right after that battle, ANOTHER PATCH SHONE! Incredible! 2 shiny Bagons in a row. I did the same as above and another 2 Luxury Balls sealed the deal. God, they're like buses. You wait forever for a shiny Bagon, and all of a sudden 2 show up at the same time. Anyway I kept the chain going after that but a Meditite ended it at 47.

So they're both Female (The fact that Pearl has not yet produced a Male shiny is beginning to annoy me), One is Quiet, the other Bashful. (Synchronise has not worked on any of my shinies. That too, annoys me). I am currently comparing IVs on Serebii to see which one to train, and the other one goes up for trade. (Play your cards right and anyone here could get one for free). And I will take pics of these two ASAP.

So here's to my 10th, and 11th shiny. Now that I've reached my first milestone I will take a break from hunting for a while and just concentrate on raising my ultimate battle team, led by shiny Salamence. Good luck everyone on your all your endeavors, but be warned that I will not go easy on you if we meet in the Battle Arena.

LordxDanswich

Lord of the Sammich!
Years
Wow you guys are lucky, well i guess i am too lol, so on my pearl i was hatching riolu eggs and after about thirty a modest nature shiny riolu hatched. So i am a proud owner of a shiny riolu. yay

Congrats SMM, i had a shiny rilou once, the are teh sex.

Whoo, fifth pokeradar shiny caught today, this one is a skitty.

Not much to tell here, i tried to chain skitty and twice it got broken which was quite frustrating, i managed to get my third chain up to 40 and i started resetting, but i ran into a stray patch of grass which terrified me as i thought it was gonna break my chain, thankfully it was another skitty so my chain continued.

20 max repels later and i saw a shiny patch of grass, my longest ever hunt for a pokeradar shiny had paid off, i couldn't attack it because my pokemon were all too strong, plus i ran the risk off it using double edge if i used false swipe, so i just threw a dark ball and it stayed in without putting up a fight.

Anyway piccys

Male 0_o

Oh yeah, the reason the stat page says june 29 is because it kept changing the DS clock to get a good swarm

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
Years
Oh lordy. I feel left out. :( *hugs Zoria*

I'm just raising one of my shinies. It's tough because it's taking so long to level up, and until it's a certain level, I can't kill and chain at the same time.... And it feels so tiring. How many Pokemon have I tried chaining now and no results? *sigh*

Congrats everyone. I'll try to do my best, too....

Years
could i join i have those shinies:
marshstomp sawmpert quagsire altria manctric dalcatty absol ludicolo glameow sapleye torkol gallade dodrio dusknior drifloon cloyster gorrebyss omster kingdra misqurain zangoose tropuis ninecade skarmory shoormish metagross abra shellos corbat beatufly flygon cradly and thats all hope i help

Pokemon Breeder Zoria

Normal Type Master
Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2008
Oh lordy. I feel left out. :( *hugs Zoria*

I'm just raising one of my shinies. It's tough because it's taking so long to level up, and until it's a certain level, I can't kill and chain at the same time.... And it feels so tiring. How many Pokemon have I tried chaining now and no results? *sigh*

Congrats everyone. I'll try to do my best, too....
*hug* Aww. I know what that is like. D=
What shiny are you raising? I'm trying to Attack EV train kaboom, but it's so darn hard! D= I'm done in Speed EV training him, so...
Meh. Anyways, I'll SR for Zapdos from 7PM-10PM in which I'll probably be asleep by 10. XD Back to EV chaining-training (lame rhyme) Shinxes. T-T

Back