• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

spiderc

Rocking Rampardos Trainer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 2, 2010
none of my pokemon want to breed with my ditto, does it help if the two pokemon i'm breeding have the same nature?

Avolition

TEN THOUSAND FISTS
Years
No. Well I've never tried with the same nature. But usually, it says the Pokemon gets along with Ditto. Try catching another Ditto.

spiderc

Rocking Rampardos Trainer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 2, 2010
alright i'll try that. now i'm starting my newest hunt: shiny cranidos. (rampardoes is my favorite pokemon right now)

shinyGeo

Part heeler, Part Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Seen Aug 5, 2007
I remember my 2 shiny ralts :( caught through pokeradaring well the second one not the first...and i evolved the little guy into a gallade :( thats my first pokeradar shiny when i get back to that far in the game :)

Shiny Shuckle

Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2007
i got my second pokeradar shiny on my bros game it was a shiny ditto
at chain of 25 it was the 26th one im not going to post the stats cause it is his

why doesnt it keep shiny form when it transforms

also my secret shiny has a chain of 28 so i might reset or go to 30 and reset

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
I'm going to be hunting for shiny latias a bit more than usual today. If you haven't noticed, the date is 7/7/07, so I'm hoping something good happens! I'll hunt on my other games a bit as well, just in case. ;)

I've also decided that after I finish training my shinies and getting this a certain shiny through the use of the PokeRadar, instead of soft resetting for Heatran, I'm going to hatch for a shiny Manaphy. The guy in the PokeMart is still there because I never actually got it from him, I just saved it. And now is the perfect time to hatch for it. I'm hoping to get a shiny one, but I get a Bold or Timid one with good IVs (flawless IVs in 3 stats) then I'll probably keep it. Good luck, everyone.

Dark Steelix Lv X

Final Atomic Buster
Years
Lol sorry for not posting more often here xD Anyways On friday I finally got a new shiny, here's the story:
Lol So I finally got the pokeradar, and today I tried it out for the first time. I practised chaining shinxs and got to 9 before it broke on my first try. Anyways my swarm was Cubone on Rt. 203. So I decided to try and chain for it to practise my chaining. After a couple hours of attempts, my highest chain was 22 for cubone (didn't save though since I reset to save on Max repels) It kept getting broken by Pineco. I decided I wanted pineco shiny so I started chaining for that instead. First attempt got me only a 7 pineco chain before it broke. I reset the radar, and I went into one of the flashy rare pokemon patches hoping to get pineco to start up the chain again. A cubone came across the screen, "Its Greeeeen!!!!" Shiny cubone!!!! LOL finally got a new shiny! Threw 2 premier balls before I caught it, weirdly the chain didn't continue and I was left with a lone shiny cubone, good enough for me :p Nicknamed it "Bonekeeper" my 31st shiny. Lol is it still a chain if I got it in 1 use and it wasn't in the shiny grass patch? Anyways pics:
Unexpected wild shiny cubone appeared!
Shiny dex page!!
Aww no thick club..
Serious, damn neutrals

Stats:
Cubone lv4
Rock Head
Serious nature
HP 19
Att 10
Def 13
SpA 8
SpD 9
Spd 8

Lol Why do I always end up getting neutral natures :( Should've had a synchro up front but I wasn't expecting to get a shiny on my first day of radaring, I was just practising and getting use to it lol. Oh well a shiny's a shiny, heh. Maybe I'll try chaining my secret target now, but still also sring for chimchar. Good luck to everyone on their hunts!

Lol I've been practising radaring but my highest chain still remains at 22, swarm today is pidgey, not a shiny I'm really after at the moment, so I'll be trying to chain one of my secret targets, but having no luck with it. Hardest part for me is finding one in the first place to start up the chain, blah. Oh and by night I plan on SRing for Rotom, best battle music ever.
I'll also be training up some of my 3rd gen shinies that I've transferred over, mostly Magnemite, must get magnezone!

Good luck to Fufu on the Latias and Manaphy hunts and everyone else too!

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
I finally have a 40-chain for my secret shiny, but I'm not resetting just yet. I need to get my composure back, so for now, I'm just soft resetting simultaneously for Latias and Mudkip, though I may switch Mudkip for Bulbasaur.

Dragon Tamer Ed

Formerly DarkParukia
Years
Well as for me, I've been kept busy by training my team and playing Starfox 64 that I bought from Virtual Console on Thursday. And boy, does it bring back memories.

Anyway as for my team, 2 are at Lv100 and one is at Lv95. I've still not bred the other 3. But once this is over I'll either SR for Spiritomb at the well or chain Rhydons at Stark Mountain.

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Gah, I'm so stupid! My chain was at 62, and I decided to raise just one more...but it broke!

Oh, well, I'm still fairly happy. Anyone care to guess how many I got?

Two? Nah.

Four? Haha, no.

Eight? Meh, you're getting warmer...

...I got 18. I haven't taken pictures of them because simply because I forgot about doing so until I caught the sixteenth one. So yeah. I had some Pokemon with Synchronize, so let's hope that some of these shinies have good natures and IVs. I'll post pics later.

Good luck, everyone.

Edit: Nevermind, I got 17. Guess I miscounted.

Last edited:
Years
18 ... of what? I think it's safe to reveal your secret target now. (and please, for the love of God, don't let it be the same as mine!) I guess I'll go see if you posted it at SPPF and if it'll load.

I've now done a total of 915 Drifloon resets after catching him for the second time. Commitment is sooh hard when you can just walk away! I'll go check out what SRing for Rotom looks like and possibly consider doing it a bit. I really don't care much for shiny Rotom so I probably won't bother. I'll also focus on my own secret shiny if it'll only behave. Last time I was serious about it, I stopped my chain at 20 and started resetting, going through maybe 30 Max Repels before I decided to advance to 30. The chain broke at 26. Seriously, bogus Shuko rules and everything, my chains just break.

Back