• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

BlazikenMaster2000

Blaziken Master
Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2008
    If that's the case, then post some info about them. Pics, stats, OT and ID info, videos, anything. Cause right now, I don't believe you.

i am trying, but my mom and sister are photographers an will not let me use the only camera that I know how to use(and upload pics to). And i don't know how to use the video camera to upload movies. and the ots are all in my name(my name is Patrick and that is what all of my pokemon trainers names are)

ok everybody, i will not be on for the rest of today and tomorrow because i have to really study for my dmv written test. If you guys have any tips, tell me now or forever hold you pease, because i want to beat my dad's score, only missed one on his first try, and i really want to. I made my dad a bett that if i beat his score i will get another ds, a wii and pokemon battle revolution for it so i am trying my best. In usa, callifornia time(pacific time, right now it is 6:08) 3:10 i will take my test tomorrow after school(get out at 3:10) and i really want all of the listed items. So i need to study all tonight and tomorrow during school. So it will be a little bit longer than i think untill i get the pics of my shiny pokemon. So please, wait and i will be very thankful.

Last edited:

mathioks

owner of the lonestar's gym
    Years
  • hey guys if you want to search for a shiny kanto starter no matter who can you see them in shiny form if you have to choose them?
    srr for saying again but i realy want to know this answer because i am gonna hunt for a shiny starter just don't already know what one

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2015
    After you pick the pokemon check the status screen to see if it is a shiny.

Ok so after hunting Eevee for over a week I've decided to take a break from it and go after one of my older targets, here I come Bagon. :D

rapid whalelord

<--She's a ribbon queen...38!
    Years
  • ok jake theres no need to be so forceful when asking about information just ask once then drop the conversation and if you dont believe him then thats u ok (although it seems a little fishy to me anyway but thats my opinion)and i think u should post it up once and again drop it because its not really our problem and if BlazikenMaster2000 wants to lie let him hes already been rejected before so if the co-founder says so he wont be a member.so i say once again drop it ok(for now).

hawkraven

Dialga Used Shiny Roar Of Time
    Years
  • ok jake theres no need to be so forceful when asking about information just ask once then drop the conversation and if you dont believe him then thats u ok (although it seems a little fishy to me anyway but thats my opinion)and i think u should post it up once and again drop it because its not really our problem and if BlazikenMaster2000 wants to lie let him hes already been rejected before so if the co-founder says so he wont be a member.so i say once again drop it ok(for now).

Rapid Whalelord: You did mention "say once again", you said it before!?! I didn't notice lol.

Jake: Theres no need to press anyone for pics of their shinies... If they really do have them, everything mentioned at the start should at least have a certain standard of reliability, and i do NOT believe much of what BlazikenMaster2000 has mentioned.

======= HOWEVER ===========

If it WERE somehow TRUE, I would not have been observing his posts with such suspicion(I'm not biased, its just very odd), and I believe that BM2000 would not lie in the first place. I agree with Yami, once a liar, always a liar(even the bold and underline agree XD) and unless he can bring out SOLID evidence instead of excuses of why he can't get them, I will not trust him or his list rather, of shinies.

BM2000: I'm not hostile or against you, but its the cold facts, you either prove what you have or no one will believe what you say. (Note: This is also constructive CrItIcIsM)
    I've also noticed that on one of your early post, you inquired on how to acquire an SHC card.... If that is the only reason you want to join the club for... Nvm, I just believe it is not right to do so.

================= The Crappy Thing ===================

I think I screwed up in my maths badly -.- 2day the paper seemed overwhelmingly difficult, compared to the previous term which I scored 100% in. (I skipped 6 questions and thats gonna cost me T.T)

================ RegiRock Progress ================

No news yet... No good news at least.
    But to all who are shiny hunting, ESPECIALLY Soft-Reseting, good luck and don't fall asleep while at it XD LOL.

Cya.

EDIT:
    BM2000: If those shinies are really yours and you are not lying about them, good for you XD
    "You can melt trust away in a few seconds with wrong words, but gaining trust takes a long time."-Quoted from hawkravens' wise words LOL JK

btw, fredlocks: You mentioned having a shiny arceus, and if you do know traded shinies from gts do not count, the reasons are simple, it could have been hacked by a hacking tool; e.g. Action Replay, Gameshark or whatever crap those things are.

Last edited:

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • I have read all of BM2000 posts. He lied the first time so I don't trust him much this time. I think we need proof to believe him. So BM2000 try and get us some pictures.

I am stopping my shiny Heatran hunt for now. I want to get a shiny in Diamond so I think chaining would be my fastest way of getting one.

Dark Steelix Lv X

Final Atomic Buster
    Years
  • Well the thing that makes BM2000 sound fishy is he makes excuses as to why he can't post the pics, but yet doesn't post other things we've asked for like Natures, ID #'s, stats and most importantly method used to hunt them, but anyways Yami's already ruled that he can't join the club until some solid proof is provided so It's pointless to argue anything.

Anyways still no luck Sring heatran. Will begin my 10th day of Sring for it. No luck on my mewtwo, treecko and smeargle hunts either xD I might chain something today just to get a new shiny, hope I get a swatm I like. Good luck to everyone on their hunts!

hawkraven

Years
  • I have read all of BM2000 posts. He lied the first time so I don't trust him much this time. I think we need proof to believe him. So BM2000 try and get us some pictures.

I am stopping my shiny Heatran hunt for now. I want to get a shiny in Diamond so I think chaining would be my fastest way of getting one.

Agreed, and BM2000, following the regulations, you're welcome to the shiny hunters club as long as you COME CLEAN WITH US(don't get it? haiz... juz stop exaggerating), and will promise to catch more shinies given the time, and STAY that way for all of eternity XD

NOTE: It aint me who allows you to join, you need official permission from the Owners/Co-Owners.

EDIT: Hey... anyone knows where MetalMario has gone?

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
    Years
  • While I agree the BM2000 needs to clean up his act, that "once a liar, always a liar" belief is utter bs. Everybody in this club has lied once in their life about something, and according to that quote, we are all still liars.

I've been shiny hunting. What else is there to say?

Torterra defender

torrtera will rule with a tree
    Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2008
    question

my brothers been bugging me about this and i know you can get pokemon from it so what is the event and what pokemon do you get from it because i want a shiny event pokemon and im at a 31 chain likkitung

hawkraven

Years
  • my brothers been bugging me about this and i know you can get pokemon from it so what is the event and what pokemon do you get from it because i want a shiny event pokemon and im at a 31 chain likkitung

What event are you talking about!?!?!
    I did not notice any at the pkmn site.

Wondering if I should buy a Wii and PbR, and also wondering if PbR, like other Nintendo Console games may hav some exclusive and maybe shiny pkmns to transfer?

Jake

Pearly White Dream
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2012
    That's like 4 months old. It's been proven fake for hundreds reasons.
    Anyway, no luck on Cyndaquil so far. Plan on going all out today though.
    EDIT: Today's event is at Toy's R Us, and they're giving out Manaphy with a Red Scarf, and caught in Cherish Ball.

mathioks

owner of the lonestar's gym
    Years
  • That's like 4 months old. It's been proven fake for hundreds reasons.
    Anyway, no luck on Cyndaquil so far. Plan on going all out today though.
    EDIT: Today's event is at Toy's R Us, and they're giving out Manaphy with a Red Scarf, and caught in Cherish Ball.
    oih ok but where is that soy's R Us ???

Jake

Pearly White Dream
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2012
    All over in America. I don't know if they have them in other Countries, but if they do, I know the events for America only right now.

Blayze

Team Magma Co-Leader
    Years
  • Hey all, congrats on the new shinies. Still nothing new for me. :(
    I am very close to setting my FireRed on fire! (FireRed on fire? hehe)
    Still no shiny Mewtwo! Grrrr!
    No shiny Charmander either. :( I've gotten two females on this expedition, but no shiny yet.

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2015
    Nothing new on my part... still hunting Eevee and Bagon.

I think I just might go after some really common pokemon just to get a shiny.

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
    Years
  • Well, I just got home from Toys 'R' Us with my Manaphy, it was so much easier than last years Mew event, it only took a second. I also met up with the same people I traded with last year and came home with 2 new shinys! A male Shinx and a female Ninetales, so that's two that I don't have to hunt anymore. *hugs new shinys* Thanks again guys if you two read this!

Back