• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jan 4, 2023
PokeRadar shinies do not count for contests, this is because for some people PokeRadar is extremely easy and they could abuse to win every contest.

I am one of those people, nearly every chain I do results in a shiny because I am very cautious about the patch I go in to. (Which is why I don't count them in my signature)

SHINY CHARIZARD#1

Shiny Hunting Trainer
Years
YAY!!!!! I finally caught a shiny sneasel! Not what i was expecting but i'll take it!

P.S. how do you post a pic i have no clue can someone help me! :O

about to start my shiny lugia search in HG by SR. :D

Last edited:

G-Money

Polychromatic Iridescence
Years
YAY!!!!! I finally caught a shiny sneasel! Not what i was expecting but i'll take it!

P.S. how do you post a pic i have no clue can someone help me! :O

about to start my shiny lugia search in HG by SR. :D

Congrats on the shiny Sneasel!

Before you post a picture, you need to upload it to an image-hosting site, like PhotoBucket or ImageShack. Then, click on the little mountain above the post box, and copy/paste the URL of the image there.

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jan 4, 2023
Congratulations to Shiny Charizard on the shiny Sneasel!

Right now I just passed the 4000 mark with Abra, hurrah! o3o Abra thinks it's all clever. In fact, it's laughing at me. But little does it know I will find its hiding space eventually.

Also, I am making new signatures. o3o

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
Years
Congrats 2Cool4Mewtwo! You really deserved a Shiny after all that hard work.

Congrats to you as well Shiny Charizard!

Landorus, i think youll out smart them clever little abra's soon!

On my part Ive had no luck at all for ages :S. Just playing through black atm leaving any pokemon i can Soft reset for later :P

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jan 4, 2023
So, I got a new shiny in Rumble. o3o

I was going through Rocky Cave trying to find a Toxicroak for my collection, and a random Shiny Graveler popped up! :D

It's very weak, especially for Ex Pokemon and it one of the worst possible abilities it could have. xD

CLICK FOR PICS
Spoiler:

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jan 4, 2023
I made a Mewtwo and Bisharp signature. Thanks to 2Cool4Mewtwo for giving me the Bisharp image. If you want to use these, 2Cool4Mewtwo said he does not require credit for the Bisharp one and I do not require credit for the Mewtwo one.

FBZ0i.png
(Optional credit to 2Cool4Mewtwo)
pEvWj.png
(No credit)
oPC8s.png
(No credit)
uLaJA.png
(No credit)
Y56d8.png
(No credit)

Edit: I don't really care about this weeks hunt, so I am just going to play though SS like I've been planning to and hope for a shiny. lol At 4421 Abra

Last edited:

AntiZero

Remember?
Years
  • Seen Jun 1, 2014
Yup, so right now I'm playing through Diamond again. Not really shiny hunting, but I'm hoping for a random shiny anyway.

I have a terrible habit of restarting games...on all the main series games, I have an average of about 2 gym badges lol.

So, I better get to work.
Congrats on your shines, everyone! :D

SHINY CHARIZARD#1

Shiny Hunting Trainer
Years
im playing pokemon blue rescue team. never played it in a long time. i wonder if there are shinies in this game. the only thing bad is that it takes FOREVER to level up pokemon in this game. -3- going back to HG in a few days.

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
Years
Congrats on the shiny Sneasel, SHINY CHARIZARD#1!

Congrats on the shiny Graveler, Landorus! What are the odds of getting a shiny in that game? You've been getting a lot of them.

I came up with a new idea for my competitive team, so I'll be spending a lot of time working on that. I was planning on hatching Sneasels for my new team, but I've cancelled that plan. Before I return to hatching Litwicks I'll be hatching Rotoms and Larvitars.

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jan 4, 2023
Congrats on the shiny Sneasel, SHINY CHARIZARD#1!

Congrats on the shiny Graveler, Landorus! What are the odds of getting a shiny in that game? You've been getting a lot of them.

I came up with a new idea for my competitive team, so I'll be spending a lot of time working on that. I was planning on hatching Sneasels for my new team, but I've cancelled that plan. Before I return to hatching Litwicks I'll be hatching Rotoms and Larvitars.

The odds in Pokemon Rumble are the same, you just see more Pokemon at once.

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
Years
I just got a shiny Latios and Groudon from my friend today... (technically yesterday for me) He just wanted to randomly give it to me because I taught him about the dupe glitch in Emerald @_@ (indeed, those shinies were dupe as well).

SHINY CHARIZARD#1

Shiny Hunting Trainer
Years
WOW! I never new there were so much legendaries in pokemon blue rescue team! there was a weird glitch, though. whan i fainted before getting to kyogre, i went to the base and i some how just skipped kyogre. :D but my pokemon i usually use are lv.37 swampert (my character :) ) and lv.35 pikachu(partner[cant find thunderstone
-3-]), lv.26 absol or a lv.26 ditto( it took forever to get ditto and it knows more then transform :D ) i need to level these up before Entei.

P.S. I GOT A SHINY SKITTY! 0_0. still not what i expected.
P.P.S. its hard to play both games at once. o-o

HellDog

Pure Averagness.
Years
I got a shiny rattata a couple days ago, in a diffirent guy's saved game. (Got Soul Silver from GameStop.) The bad thing was I was about to erase the save. T_T

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
Years
Helldog why dont you trade it over to one of your saves?
Nice shiny charizard, what game you get that on

Also i was wondering how people go about their shiny hunting, for example do you pick a pokemon and just re for it or look to MM one?

Years
I just got a Shiny Deoxys yesterday! =O Started that hunt in Februari this year and now, just did 240 SR's, it appeared.

HellDog

Pure Averagness.
Years
Helldog why dont you trade it over to one of your saves?
Nice shiny charizard, what game you get that on

Also i was wondering how people go about their shiny hunting, for example do you pick a pokemon and just re for it or look to MM one?

I just got a Shiny Deoxys yesterday! =O Started that hunt in Februari this year and now, just did 240 SR's, it appeared.
@CWP: I have only SS, My brother has D and PT, I bet He would have let me though.
@ Metal:Nice Catch!

Years
congrats to everyone on their new shinies, in particular the shiny deoxys! wow, that must have been difficult to get. :O
I've been putting my shiny hunting aside this week, as I've been focusing on competitive battling instead. I'll resume my soft resetting soon, however.

Back