• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
  • Shiny alert shiny alert! Look what I hatched on my last egg before I went to bed last night. Place attention to the ball...
    Spoiler:

Years
  • Shiny alert shiny alert! Look what I hatched on my last egg before I went to bed last night. Place attention to the ball...
    Spoiler:

Dude, nice, that ball though! I love Shiny Cyndaquil, even though it doesn't look much different. Guess I like just that shade of this color.

Congratulations for all Shinies found and for their respective owners. I myself took a break again for a while, because of work, lack of motivation and my current medical condition.

Years
  • Dude, nice, that ball though! I love Shiny Cyndaquil, even though it doesn't look much different. Guess I like just that shade of this color.

Congratulations for all Shinies found and for their respective owners. I myself took a break again for a while, because of work, lack of motivation and my current medical condition.

Thank you:) it didn't take me too many eggs to pop it out so I'm worried about my next hunt taking forever, lol.

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2024
    Hey all, congrats on all recent shinies! I just thought I should do an update post. I've hatched all my three boxes of Trapinch in my multi MM hunt on Y, making my total 290 eggs. I'm hatching my Torchic boxes now and I'm really having fun with this hunt! I've breed all the elemental fangs on my boxes of Poochyena and Dragonbreath and Leaf Storm on my boxes of Treecko. If I get no shiny Torchic in my three boxes of it I'll be breeding Night Slash and Crush Claw on them in the next batch! I've been working on my Desert Resort hunt for shiny number #6 in my White BQ as well, I'm on 2007 RE's for that. I've been hunting it on the bus rides two and from college haha as I can get an easy 400 RE's a day that way. For now I want to focus on these two hunts, although this weekend I got up to 1168 SR's for Bulbasaur and 17,058 SR's for Chimchar. Good luck all, especially to those who need it!
    ~MistressofMightyena~

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    Hey everybody this is DatShinyKid16 and if you guys can tell by my username i have some awesome but sad news. The awesome part is later in maybe a couple days i am making a club for round type people. the bad part about making this club is that i wont be able to be in this club as much. i know that this isn't really a place but i am looking for one more Co-owner. just say something if you want to be in! Thanks and i hope you all under stand.

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2020
    After a long while not hunting, I got a shiny Hopip while sweet scenting hords of Psyduck. The screen was focused on one and I heard the shiny sound effect in the background, so I was like "shiny, where is it?". Im hoping this means good luck for finding Shiny Psyduck.

Years
  • Sorry but I'm gonna have to say no thanks D: I don't really trade for shinies aha.
    Also, the Shaymin will be staying in fourth gen, which I don't think you can clone on? So sorry about that one ^^;

In case you're feeling nice:

GTS cloning glitch

In Generation IV, a cloning method reminiscent of the methods from the first two generations appeared, involving the use of the GTS. If the Pokémon is deposited in the GTS and the connection is interrupted at the right time, the Pokémon in question would be in the player's party or PC box and in the GTS, requiring the player only to withdraw the Pokémon from the GTS to obtain the clone. In Pokémon Platinum Version, however, the glitch of cloning via GTS was removed; if it is attempted, the game simply reports a communication error and returns the player back to the main desk.

Taken directly from Bulbapedia.com.

I think it works while trading too.

I'm just sad because pokemon X was my first... um.... *CoughCough* LEGIT *CoughCough* pokemon game. I recently used a walkthroughwalls code on my R4 to get to darkrai and shaymin, caught them... and now i can't transfer them up because they're R4's... sadness is....

Yeah, I did know about that glitch- however, unfortunately, Wi-Fi for those games has been shut down now, making it impossible. ):

Holy Crud! Never even thought of that! Although I dunno I would feel better releasing the pokemon into the wild rather than sending them to the realm of Arceus/Giratina/Missingno when I restart the game. I guess it is just a game though....

Good Luck on your hunts everyone.

I do feel a bit evil when I do it, but it saves time aha. I can only hope that my thousands of hatchlings are indeed being released into the wild and not the void!

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    After a long while not hunting, I got a shiny Hopip while sweet scenting hords of Psyduck. The screen was focused on one and I heard the shiny sound effect in the background, so I was like "shiny, where is it?". Im hoping this means good luck for finding Shiny Psyduck.
    well a shiny is a shiny isn't it? gl if you keep on going for shiny Psyduck. I got shiny hopip only after 7 horde encounters.

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2020
    Got it! :) I called it Aliena becase it looks like an alien with a blank stare. I already have shiny Golduck from B2. I love all shinies so Im planning on getting 2 more Hoppip for a set.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    Got it! I called it Aliena becase it looks like an alien with a blank stare. I already have shiny Golduck from B2. I love all shinies so Im planning on getting 2 more Hoppip for a set.
    Sounds good man. I hope you have good luck!!!

Years
  • ~ Hi! ~
    I'd like to be a member! :3
    Currently, I have 6 shinies! Shiny Beedrill, shiny Primeape, shiny Farfetch'd, shiny Fearow, shiny Chinchou and shiny Tepig (which took me a lot of SR, but it was totally worth it!).
    Now I'm hunting for a shiny Tympole and I'm around 900 RE, wish me luck!
    Good luck to all you guys as well, hope you're having a good day! ^^

Edit: I just found a shiny Tympole after around 2600 RE... I accidentally killed it... My heart is broken... ;-;

Last edited:

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
  • Congrats on all the new shinies!

Welcome to the club, PKMNRangerNick and Magenta! I'm sorry to hear about the Tympole, Magenta.

This week's random hunt is... Binacle!

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2020
    Hey, I just got a Japanese Pokemon White 2 game to iv and ev shiny pokemon using the mesuda method. It works in my ds lite and can be used in my English 3ds with Pokemon Transporter and then transfer them to my pokemon X and Y using Pokemon bank. I have the english version, so I should be able to understand the language.

G-Money

Polychromatic Iridescence
    Years
  • 646 Mudkip
    200 Snorunt
    10 Mélancolie Path encounters

I've started hunting on Mélancolie Path now for my next Ghost. Also, I finally updated my sig for the first time this year! "lol"

This is my first post here so I'll try and do this correctly :3

Current Shiny Pokemon

Latios
    Noibat
    Relicanth
    Mamoswine
    Pidgey

Hunting for

Zangoose
    Swablu
    Mudkip
    Charmander

I think I did that right! So yah, here is my application/first post thingy....

Welcome to the SHC! Good luck on those hunts!

~ Hi! ~
    I'd like to be a member! :3
    Currently, I have 6 shinies! Shiny Beedrill, shiny Primeape, shiny Farfetch'd, shiny Fearow, shiny Chinchou and shiny Tepig (which took me a lot of SR, but it was totally worth it!).
    Now I'm hunting for a shiny Tympole and I'm around 900 RE, wish me luck!
    Good luck to all you guys as well, hope you're having a good day! ^^

Edit: I just found a shiny Tympole after around 2600 RE... I accidentally killed it... My heart is broken... ;-;

Welcome to the SHC! I hope you find another Tympole soon! :)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Welcome to the club all you beautiful new people;)

I'm going to slide right on in here. ....
    Spoiler:

I knew working on it while at work would pay off.

Now I don't know what to breed next. I'm thinking of phanpy. I'm trying to replace all the non english named or nick named shinies in my living shiny dex. Most of the ones I have left are not ones I care to breed or are hard for me to tell apart from their regular color (being a color blind shiny hunter is hard sometimes, XD). I just need to find a rare ball phanpy now and figure out what egg moves I want it to have before I start the MM process.

G-Money

Polychromatic Iridescence
    Years
  • SHINY!! Shiny Charmander on #1165! Mild Nature, which is pretty good. My GBAs don't really work anymore, so I think I'll transfer him up to GenIV and then restart FR to go after shiny Squirtle next.

I'm going to slide right on in here. ....
    Spoiler:

I knew working on it while at work would pay off.

Congrats on the shiny, Ghost Lunis! The living shiny dex is a pretty cool idea, haha. Good luck with Phanpy!

Years
  • SHINY!! Shiny Charmander on #1165! Mild Nature, which is pretty good. My GBAs don't really work anymore, so I think I'll transfer him up to GenIV and then restart FR to go after shiny Squirtle next.

Wow, shiny starter on GBA game after 1165 is a really good result. I would jump so high I could probably reach 4th floor, and I live on the first :) Good job.

Years
  • ~ Hello everyone ~
    Thank you so much for the warm welcoming! Really appreciate it!^^
    Still hunting for shiny Tympole, I have 9000 RE right this moment. Oh, if I wasn't so stupid and killed the other one... But I'm not going to give up! I'm going to reclaim it!
    Congrats on everyone that got their shinies and good luck to everyone that is hunting!

Back