• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
  • ~ Hello everyone ~
    Thank you so much for the warm welcoming! Really appreciate it!^^
    Still hunting for shiny Tympole, I have 9000 RE right this moment. Oh, if I wasn't so stupid and killed the other one... But I'm not going to give up! I'm going to reclaim it!
    Congrats on everyone that got their shinies and good luck to everyone that is hunting!

Why don't you just breed one?
    Unless you're going for challenge and want to randomly find one, that's understandable too :)

Years
  • Why don't you just breed one?
    Unless you're going for challenge and want to randomly find one, that's understandable too :)

Breeding is not really my thing, I prefer to do RE or SR, even though it takes more time. Besides, I'm actually having fun, even though it doesn't seem like it, it's just that it's a long hunt and I can be impatient sometimes. Oh, and I didn't say this before, but I'm doing a badge quest, so I have Tepig ( now a Pignite ) and now for the second badge I'm going for Tympole, so breeding isn't really an option. Thanks for the suggestion anyways, I appreciate it c:

G-Money

Polychromatic Iridescence
    Years
  • Shiny Chikorita!! It was Johto starter #1234, "lol." I was going for Cyndaquil, but more shinies are always great!

Also, I realized that Charmander counted for part of the Monthly Quest. Any suggestions for a second yellow/orange shiny I should go after? I'm not used to getting shinies outside of December/January, "lol."

666 Mélancolie Path REs
    302 Squirtle

Wow, shiny starter on GBA game after 1165 is a really good result. I would jump so high I could probably reach 4th floor, and I live on the first :) Good job.

ikr!! I wasn't expecting a shiny anywhere close to that soon, haha. Thanks!

I caught another shiny hoppit. Still trying to catch another one.

Congrats! Are you going to evolve two of them to have a shiny Hoppip, a Skiploom, and a Jumpluff? That would be pretty cool.

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2020
    Yeah, thats part of my master plan of having all legit shiny pokemon. Still looking then I will look for 2 shiny Zubat since I have Shiny Golbat.

Years
  • Breeding is not really my thing, I prefer to do RE or SR, even though it takes more time. Besides, I'm actually having fun, even though it doesn't seem like it, it's just that it's a long hunt and I can be impatient sometimes. Oh, and I didn't say this before, but I'm doing a badge quest, so I have Tepig ( now a Pignite ) and now for the second badge I'm going for Tympole, so breeding isn't really an option. Thanks for the suggestion anyways, I appreciate it c:

No problem, like I've said before, you could've always go for a challenge. Good luck in your badge quest and good luck for finding Shiny Tympole, be careful next time :)

G-Money

Years
  • 777 Squirtle
    185 Piplup

I'm going for a couple more starters, mostly to make the percentage in my sig look less abysmal, "lol." I just need Squirtle, Cyndaquil, and Mudkip now and I'll have the first half of shiny starters! The Gen IV, V, and VI shinies have really long reset times, though... :D

Spoiler:

Awesome! That sounds kind of like the quest Lunis is doing for the living shiny dex. I bet they'll be awesome when you finish!!! Good luck!

Also, between your avatar and the font size, I read your post as a Raikou screaming, "lol."

just a quick question to anyone who knows--

how do i join the wshc?

I don't really know what this is, but as always, if anyone wants us to have an event/race/competition/club thing, feel free to post suggestions and we can get something started!

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2014
    new target shiny-- spiritomb via MM on X/Y... my first MM shiny... anyone have a 5IV non-english spiritomb to help me here?

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2020
    Sorry, it posted small the first time. I didn't mean for it to look like Raikou was roaring. Also, was typing on phone. It didn't look so big.

Last edited:

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • Shiny Eevee after only 5 eggs :D

Got bored of Froakie so decided to swap and didn't take long at all. Kinda funny is I got it while watching "the Quiet one" which has a character called Evie. Kinda weird the names sound the same when said.

Years
  • Shiny Eevee after only 5 eggs :D

Got bored of Froakie so decided to swap and didn't take long at all. Kinda funny is I got it while watching "the Quiet one" which has a character called Evie. Kinda weird the names sound the same when said.

God I envy you so much.

No, really congratulations, Shiny Eevees mostly take me lots of boxes to hatch, however when I finally hatch one, then the next ones are coming pretty quickly. Congratz again! :)

G-Money

Years
  • SHINY SQUIRTLE!!! #3628 on FireRed - another lucky hunt!! That's my third shiny Kanto starter; I now have the complete set!! Just 5 more shiny starter sets to go! :D

I evolved my shiny Bulbasaur to Venasaur and I'd like to have a shiny Charizard, so I think I might SR for another Bulbasaur and Charmander so that I can have both their first form and their final one before playing through FR and eventually going for the Kanto legendaries.

I've also begun Ghosts of Hoenn Hunt: Part II! Back in December, I left my DS on with Ruby in for six and a half days to avoid RNG duplicates, and I ended up with two shiny Zigs and a shiny Taillow while looking for Nincada. I plugged it in again last night, and this time I'll be going for Duskull first, and then Nincada if the game is still on. I'll be able to start hunting there on the afternoon of Tuesday, September 2nd - stay tuned for what's hopefully going to be a terrifying barrage of shinies! :pink_laugh:

Sorry, it posted small the first time. I didn't mean for it to look like Raikou was roaring.

Haha, no problem!

Shiny Eevee after only 5 eggs :D

Woah, 5 eggs!?? That's awesome, Razer!! Congrats!!

Spoiler:

"lol" Goku is totally the best shiny! Especially his third form!

EDIT: OH MY GOSH SHINY PIPLUP!!! Less than half an hour after Squirtle!! #1388! Good thing I was watching the screen, since the colors aren't too different, haha. But shiny Piplup is definitely cooler than the regular one. The just slightly lighter blue suits it well.

EDIT II: Shiny Mankey! So, after I got shiny Squirtle, I went to catch six Pokemon, since you need at least seven in order to use Pal Park (six from the box in addition to at least one in your party). When I went to Route 1 to start catching them, I figured that I might as well do a few more encounters to see if a shiny would show up. I moved over to Route 22 since it has a better selection of Pokemon, and BAM!! On encounter #2121 (another funny number, haha!) a shiny Mankey stood before me! The encounters went pretty quickly, too. I had a Run Away Rattata at the front of my party, and that seemed to make it faster - maybe some fractional seconds are shaved off from not having to run Escape Checks?

Three shinies in 34 hours is probably a new record for me, haha. There's plenty of extra luck in the SHC this week - come take some while supplies last! ^^

Last edited:
    Years
  • Wow G, it looks like your luck's been soaring!
    I finally managed to pick up a shiny this summer- a beautiful shiny spearow after 14,038 REs in Leafgreen. Moving on to a Johto starter hunt now just to try to get soooomething else for the International Shiny Hunter's Cup.

Sandslash Fan

Spikey Boi
    Years
  • Caught a shiny Camerupt in a safari last night! Love me some Ground-type Pokemon :)
    ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

She has Magma Armor, Quiet Nature, with IVs in HP, Atk, and Spd.

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2024
    Congrats on all recent shinies! As for me, I haven't been around lately as I've come down with a virus and been feeling unwell. However I have shiny news! :) Earlier I was texting my boyfriend, playing Stadium 2, and hunting in the Desert Resort on White, when I heard a sparkle! :D I look down to see..~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~ SHINY DWEBBLE! It's the rarest thing here and I never thought I'd get it! Such a nice shiny :) Shame it's Calm Nature, but I really don't care! It's the 6th Shiny in my White Badge Quest :) Gonna train him now and after I beat Skyla, start on my next hunt..Deino with Masuda Method! Best of luck all!
    ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Back