• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
  • Hmmm darn only have shiny mamoswine lol and thanks for the welcome!

Ok so i dont have the complete list of my shinies but this is a pretty big list of wat im looking for its 3 months old and may be a little outdated but prob not by much
    Spoiler:

I listed all my shinies and clicked the back button :( :( :(
    43 Minutes of my life gone

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • Hiya all! Popping in to mention I'm now in the throes of my longest hunt to date, sitting at a merry 19,000 REs in Route 103 for hopefully) Poochyena. I've filmed every last encounter live, so hopefully my live shiny golden pooch'll show soon!

Dedenne1

Years
  • Nice goodluck with ur pooch! Im currently hunting for shiny espurr yet to arrive but im looking for both a male and female lets see how it goes! Also i have about completed all the unova pokedex with shinies yay!

G-Money

Polychromatic Iridescence
    Years
  • The October Monthly Quest!!

This month marks the 10th year of the SHC!!! We'll all have to shiny hunt on October 8th, "lol."

To complete this month's quest:

1) Find a fossil shiny!
    2) Find a shiny of a Kanto Pokemon!

There's been a rule change for this month as well: Gen 6 shinies now count equally as 3rd, 4th, and 5th gen shinies!

Chained and Safari Pokemon are not eligible to count for the Quest.

The contest lasts until midnight EST on November 4th, 2014.

Good luck and have fun!

So I am still alive, if only minorly. I took up a little challenge of finding a shiny on every possible area via horde encounter (Including the two seperate sets of hordes in Victory Road) and COMPLETED said challenge. I can post pictures of them all if requested.

I also bred a few shinies like FINALLY ending my Hawlucha after thousands of eggs.... I also hatched a Numel and an Amaura. So things have been going pretty decently for me I'd say.

"lol" at minorly alive!

Wow, that's awesome! Congrats!!! That must be a ton of shinies, haha.

Okay so I'm 46 boxes and 1380 eggs in, still no shiny, and I'm thinking about giving up. (Even though I don't want to) Just looking for some kind words of encouragment and motivation to keep me going and push me to not stop until I get my Mareep. :p

You can do it, James!! Don't give up! You're so close to getting your shiny Mareep, just keep going a little bit more! That shiny Mareep is almost yours!!! :pink_boogie:

Hmmm darn only have shiny mamoswine lol and thanks for the welcome!

Ok so i dont have the complete list of my shinies but this is a pretty big list of wat im looking for its 3 months old and may be a little outdated but prob not by much
    Spoiler:

I listed all my shinies and clicked the back button :( :( :(
    43 Minutes of my life gone

Welcome to the club, Dedenne1! I didn't really understand what you meant about your shinies, though - is Mamoswine the shiny you caught and then you traded for the rest?

And sorry to hear about the lost post. I've done that a few times too, and with the size of my posts..."lol!" I know the feeling!

Hello, I'm new to this site :D just introducing myself.

Welcome, Mojodude123! Are you looking for any shinies now?

Hiya all! Popping in to mention I'm now in the throes of my longest hunt to date, sitting at a merry 19,000 REs in Route 103 for hopefully) Poochyena. I've filmed every last encounter live, so hopefully my live shiny golden pooch'll show soon!

A measly 19,000 encounters??? I HAVE FINALLY BEATEN YOU!!! *points to Duskull hunt higher up on the page* MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I never thought that I would finally pass the infamous TSE in highest-number-of-encounters for a hunt, but I've finally done it!

Hopefully you'll get your shiny Poochyena really, really soon so that I can maintain my record! *evil laugh*

Last edited:

Dedenne1

Years
  • Thats just a list of what im looking for that i posted its alittle outdated also the mamoswine is cause of the shiny of the week and its already evolved and sorry to hear about u losing ur lists one day i hope to post it but i gotta get a new labtops cause posting on an ipad is like insane.

~Thanks for the Welcome :)

Years
  • Nice goodluck with ur pooch! Im currently hunting for shiny espurr yet to arrive but im looking for both a male and female lets see how it goes! Also i have about completed all the unova pokedex with shinies yay!

Thank you aha! Good luck with your Espurr ^.^ Are you hunting it in the FS or that route with Honedge?

The October Monthly Quest!!

This month marks the 10th year of the SHC!!! We'll all have to shiny hunt on October 8th, "lol."

A measly 19,000 encounters??? I HAVE FINALLY BEATEN YOU!!! *points to Duskull hunt higher up on the page* MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I never thought that I would finally pass the infamous TSE in highest-number-of-encounters for a hunt, but I've finally done it!

Hopefully you'll get your shiny Poochyena really, really soon so that I can maintain my record! *evil laugh*

Happy birthday to the SHC~! I know I'll be hunting on October 8th -distant angry mumbling-

G! I'd have honestly thought that all those years you've been hunting prior to me, you'd have beaten me already my old friend! However, if 22,265 is all I have to beat... -narrows eyes and furiously mashes gameboys-

Dedenne1

Years
  • Haha thanks and im hunting on both i just gotta get a friend safari with it :)

Years
  • hey everybody! It's been ages since I have posted. First off congratulations on all of the succesful shiny hunts everyone. G-money, it looks like you have been tearing the shiny count up!

I took some time off from pokemon, but in my spare time I finally hatched that phanpy. I'm fairly proud of the iv's and egg moves....
    Spoiler:

I stopped about half way through on hatching eggs to do some horde encounters and after about 120 or so hordes......
    Spoiler:

Dedenne1

Years
  • Ah didnt know lungs was here hes a big shiny hunter too i feel like everyone here's got more shinies than me lol :p i receive most from trades but i get a fair amount using shiny charm in unova along with friend safari and Masada method

Years
  • Ah didnt know lungs was here hes a big shiny hunter too i feel like everyone here's got more shinies than me lol :p i receive most from trades but i get a fair amount using shiny charm in unova along with friend safari and Masada method

Most of my 700+ shinies come from trades too. I just counted though and I have 17 of my own. My issue is that I'm worried about making the shinies good trade bait so it takes even longer to get them just where i want them, XD. But good luck in your ventures. We will be rooting for you.

Dedenne1

Years
  • Thank u i have close to about 300 now of them i think 37 are mine. Of them i think i got 20+ 5iv shinies mainly from trades :p

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
  • Welcome to the club, Mojodude123!

Congrats on the shinies, Ghost Lunis!

The weekly hunt includes all evolutions of the Pokémon listed, but it must be caught/hatched during the week of the hunt.

This week's random hunt is... Axew! Sorry for the delay.

Paulthagerous

Master of the Dragonites
    Years
  • Hey guys, sorry so long but no shiny news from me :(

have got a copy of X to run through though, hopefully one shines bright like a diamond!

And wow G-Money, SO MANY SHINIES lol. Congrats to all others too!

Dedenne1

Years
  • Hey guys, sorry so long but no shiny news from me :(

have got a copy of X to run through though, hopefully one shines bright like a diamond!

And wow G-Money, SO MANY SHINIES lol. Congrats to all others too!

Good luck with the hunting also ya G-Money gots a lot of shinies lol

Also hey i got a shiny axew! Yay i think im gonna work on it to level it up to a Haxorus (of coarse Frasure first)
    Currently seaching for shiny KB born fossils! (Kantos, Sinnohs, and hoenn

Years
  • Happy b-day SHC, i will be doing my part by breeding some torkoal with EM. I couldn't decide what i wanted to work on next so I asked my son. After showing him the list i need, he picked the fire turtle. Im so close yet so far from completing my quest of replacing all my foreign shinies.

Years
  • Congrats on those two Lunis!

Unfortunately I didn't end up surpassing your numbers G, but not unfortunate at all...
    Spoiler:

After 21,449 encounters, my little girl finally showed, and exactly my target too<3
    Now I'm hunting Old Chateau for a Halloween special in Diamond and Platinum! At 1,128 for that now.

Years
  • Congrats on those two Lunis!

Unfortunately I didn't end up surpassing your numbers G, but not unfortunate at all...
    Spoiler:

After 21,449 encounters, my little girl finally showed, and exactly my target too<3
    Now I'm hunting Old Chateau for a Halloween special in Diamond and Platinum! At 1,128 for that now.

Thank you:) And awesome job on your shiny:)

Good luck on the Halloween hunt.

Back