• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Shiny Jap. 6IV Dittos [Status: Temporarily Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    hello!!!!i would like a ditto pls!!!

my IGN is NICK

Deposited the tentacool!!!

thanks in advance!!!!

I said put "Jagold" in the message. Please follow instructions next time, but I'll excuse you for now.

Anyway, Ditto has been sent~

Do these Dittos have their hidden ability by any chance?

No. These Dittos are from Platinum. There was no HA's during that gen. :/

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2017
    Yo, me again. A guy on another forum was asking for a Careful 6IV Ditto (I'd post a link, but I'm too new :/ He's over on neoseeker going by SSJ3 Vegetto) so I linked him here, his IGN is Micheal and he has deposited his Tentacool already. I hope this is ok with you, I wanted to help him out.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Yo, me again. A guy on another forum was asking for a Careful 6IV Ditto (I'd post a link, but I'm too new :/ He's over on neoseeker going by SSJ3 Vegetto) so I linked him here, his IGN is Micheal and he has deposited his Tentacool already. I hope this is ok with you, I wanted to help him out.

Yeah, it's fine. Ditto sent, btw~ :3

sorry for my mistake!!!i didnt saw it!!!! really sorry!!!!

thanks for the ditto and next time i will look the instructions closely!!!

Sorry if I sounded rude to you earlier. I had a bad morning and it wasn't nice of me to put you on the receiving end of my annoyance. Anyway, enjoy the Ditto~

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Sorry seemed to have lost mine from the 6th gen. games I own, can we set up a trade for one or do I need to deposit a tentacool as well? Just PM me please.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back