• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Shiny Jap. 6IV Dittos [Status: Temporarily Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2015
    Tentacool deposited plz i really want a 6 iv ditto!!!!!!!

My name is Archie btw

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    My forum role model was already you. Now I want to hug you :)

Deposited

Eewww... Hugs... I hate hugs. >.>

jk~

I'm still at work at the moment, but I'll send the Dittos later when I get home. :3

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023

TheCobaltComet

Investigator
    Years
  • Confirmed- I recieved the Ditto. This is going to come in so handy..

I actually have a question. Is it possible that I could request a second for my other copy? I know it seems incredibly greedy, but it's mostly for Masuda Method competitive breeding. I don't really need a second, but it would be of incredible convenience ;)

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Just deposited :)

Man, you must LOVE tentacools...

TY!

I was about to send the Ditto earlier today (about 4 hours ago) but the online features of the game was having a maintenance. I'll try again later during my lunch break.

Confirmed- I recieved the Ditto. This is going to come in so handy..

I actually have a question. Is it possible that I could request a second for my other copy? I know it seems incredibly greedy, but it's mostly for Masuda Method competitive breeding. I don't really need a second, but it would be of incredible convenience ;)

Yeah, sure. You can have another one. I really don't see a problem. :3

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2022
    Hey hope you dont mind but I deposited another tentacool for my OR file. The extra ditto would be valuable for my breeding projects :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back